Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: IM F#$% P"ED OFF no recon
  • Subject: IM F#$% P"ED OFF no recon
  • This post has been reported for violating the code of conduct. Click arrow to view at your own risk.
Subject: IM F#$% P"ED OFF no recon
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

justice will prevail, i think

• 06.19.2008 4:40 PM PST

Save a cow, Eat a baby!
Posted by: ChiChi
Gimpy, don't be an idiot. Comparing the wiimote to the power glove is like comparing sex to dieing.

Hahahahahahaha

I laugh at your misfortune

• 06.19.2008 4:40 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST

Quit whining

• 06.19.2008 4:41 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:

If you were going to get recon, your not getting it now.

• 06.19.2008 4:41 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I think it's because you don't use periods. The Grammar Gods have gotten their revenge.

• 06.19.2008 4:42 PM PST

Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter.

Posted by: JTG619balla
hello over 2 months ago i entered the frank o'connar photoshop contest and i won in the one of the caterographies with my i am legendary picture which is a remake of will smiths i am legend picture then a week later when bungoe announced the winners they lost my f$%$ gamertag in the shuffle so they said pc lukems with your gamertag for recon and the link which i did i have spoke to numerous bungie officials and forum moderaters yet they all ahve told me to be patience f%$^ patience yet wdf have i got no reocn its been over a month im not trying to be disrespectful but lueksm won't man da f$% up and give me the recon i deserve ive given them all my links the orignals files yet ive gotten no response bungie is manipulating the situation and distorting it i won fair and square i can't give the links becasue of fear of someone stealing it please help me out we need people to find out what knd of copmpanie bungie is

All you are is a natural body process that occurs when the intestinal region is ready to eliminate fecal matter from the body.

• 06.19.2008 4:42 PM PST

Don't send me group invites.

I'm too lazy to have anything else here, sorry if you are now disappointed.

IT'S A FLIPPIN' ARMOUR PERMUTATION IN A MEANINGLESS VIDEO GAME FOR CHRIST SAKE! Get over it, I think you'll live.

• 06.19.2008 4:43 PM PST

Chicken go cluck cluck cow go moo

if that was true
this is a mistake

Posted by: Jet Cold
You look retarded.
/reality check
GO BACK TO THE HALO 3 FORUM!

And you thought it would be a good idea to post in The flood and not the HALO 3 Forum?

Let's Make Movie Magic!

I remember that picture. I believe you were an honorable mention.

They didn't get Recon.

So...

you can leave now.

Somebody call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULENCE!

• 06.19.2008 4:44 PM PST

Let's Make Movie Magic!

Alright, I checked that weekly update. You were a winner. My guess is that you are on the "Banned from Recon" list. Thus, they are not giving it to you.

• 06.19.2008 4:46 PM PST

Greetings! I am 2020 Guilty Spree
My task is to prevent you from leaving this installation alive.

Because we Mexicans also video-game
And we kick some ass at it !!

Posted by: Sharkslayer1138

• 06.19.2008 5:08 PM PST

Stealing kills in a Team Slayer match is like eating food, it all goes down the same hole

Mining and tunneling through hundreds of asteroids while shooting others who are doing the same thing. It's a game. Check it out.

Noice try mate. But i can see right through your lit' charade.

• 06.19.2008 5:12 PM PST

reason why you were reported was cause you were whining about not having recon.

just sayin

[Edited on 06.19.2008 5:12 PM PDT]

• 06.19.2008 5:12 PM PST

"May Warriors Fortunes Smile on our Efforts" Thrawn

"I dare do all that may become a man; Who dares do more is none."
Macbeth

"Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty." John Basil Barnhill

Dude bungie gave those out okay they can just as easily take it back and they probly have now. U had your one chance and you blew it.

• 06.19.2008 5:13 PM PST

Dash

Posted by: Mr Secksy Man
IT'S A FLIPPIN' ARMOUR PERMUTATION IN A MEANINGLESS VIDEO GAME FOR CHRIST SAKE! Get over it, I think you'll live.

I mean com'on cant you see this armor is his LIFE

/not

Yeah but really you need to chillax. Its a stinkin game. Some people just don't know when to stop.

• 06.19.2008 5:15 PM PST

La Mer is a group I've made for all aquatic subjects. Come check us out if you like.

Posted by: Mr Secksy Man

you are a disgrace to all that is good in life.

[Edited on 06.19.2008 5:15 PM PDT]

• gamertag:
  • user homepage:

Posted by: iTz EJTheSnail
Posted by: Sharkslayer1138
Oh my GOD, why do people KEEP forgetting the difference between "your" and "you're"?

He's still probably going to get it. He's not asking for it since he's already been given the green light to it, according to him.

So quit your forum copping. (Yes, I know it's hypocritical to be saying that, but seriously... Please leave that trash for the Halo 3 forum)

Your is ownership over something. You're is "You Are".

I haz gewd gramarz.

• gamertag:
  • user homepage:

Posted by: JTG619balla
you guys theres a thing called perception a dreality in reality bungie is not only aware of the situation but there manipulating it and distorting it into their own manhical storie not only am i not lying hut im prepared to take bungie to court thats fraud and as for me whing kid ive been more thenpatience im not lying im just speaking the truth

I could not understand a word in that "paragraph".

• 06.19.2008 5:34 PM PST