Halo 3 Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: The Only BR Thread
  • Subject: The Only BR Thread
Subject: The Only BR Thread

The Tech Game

1,000,000+ Members, and still going strong!

Posted by: ShadowsKiller
AR = herp a derp gameplay

You're obviously bad if you don't understand this.

• 06.25.2012 10:53 AM PDT

My Halo 3 service record has several things that are incorrect. My KD is above 1.0 in both ranked and social, and I am a much higher rank. Also I have several perfections and my "player since" date is wrong because I have had Halo 3 since the launch date in 2007 (september 25 I think).

Contact Me: benjitellin@live.com

The AR is what all the scrubby little newbs use (or really bad players) BR is all skill boy.

• 07.06.2012 7:05 PM PDT

The next person to assume I am talking about ranked, do us all a favor and look at what I play!

AR man here.

Wow, this thread keeps on going? Damn, that's some excellent trolling, Lukems.

• 07.13.2012 8:53 AM PDT

I've seen my family fade away, You've taken my whole life left me nothing to say. Sitting in silence with heaven above me i prayed every night by their graves. I search for closure i feel it no longer i can't turn my face away. I stand before you Ive seen what I've had to but now i leave your sight to avenge my family, I've taken my whole life there's nothing left to say.

Br= The gun the baddies use when they think their pro at the game and need a crutch.

• 08.15.2012 11:59 PM PDT

BR.

• 08.26.2012 2:16 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

The who wishes, fervently wishes

CLEAR
-ZZZZZAP!-

IT'S ALIVE!

BR, I like the kick because it also conveys to be a sense of power and allows me to actually tell what kind of damage I'm doing. The AR is like a feather.

Although, my favorite precision weapon is the Carbine.

• 09.28.2012 7:02 PM PDT

I think so to...

I love the way the BR kill

• 10.06.2012 3:06 PM PDT

<3

227th page recognition! HEYO

• 10.07.2012 7:55 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

english is not my first language ;)

been here since 2006

waz up achronos

• 10.08.2012 3:22 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle

• 10.30.2012 1:35 PM PDT

BR all the way beybee

• 12.22.2012 8:10 AM PDT

Posted by: Dragonite UK
Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle Battle Rifle

Kinda sums it up

• 12.22.2012 4:19 PM PDT
Subject: The Only BR/AR Thread

This isn't about the br but there was rumours about the "evil" elite who is pitch black with black eyes when who kills you turns blood red I came over this by accident but I got hit out the map by a flood and landed in a pitch black room and all you could here is heavy breathing and then he said do you know what it's like to be dead ....... Wait don't awnser that and then kills me and then it pulls its hand back and there loads of blood in his hand ........ I don't know how to mod or hack so can you tell me is what I saw some sort of Easter egg??

• 01.04.2013 3:15 PM PDT

Posted by: DOPEY CaTs

Nobody here is that gullible to believe that nonsense.

[Edited on 01.04.2013 3:34 PM PST]

• 01.04.2013 3:32 PM PDT

Posted by: Mythical Wolf

Posted by: DOPEY CaTs

Nobody here is that gullible to believe that nonsense.

[Edited on 01.04.2013 3:34 PM PST]

Ok, what unkind words did you have to edit out this time?

• 01.05.2013 6:17 AM PDT