Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: .
  • Subject: .
Subject: .
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Posted by: injurred potato
Posted by: Skibur
You're just jealous that you didn't think of this... ;)
Good stuff. I don't like the scripts that change the layout/look of the site too much, but the Mod Stalker script has been quite useful!

Hmm so no coup d'bungie then? I can see how it could be a distraction, I use it, but it get's somewhat annoying, still, I like to see everyone's uniqueness. Personally, I like Bungie Who's online.

It was suggested to me earlier to create an option for the Coup that allows you to only see the avatars and titles of other users without seeing their colors, and I like that idea. Whenever I get time I plan to add that as another option so that users aren't required to see all the crazy colors.

• 10.23.2008 10:29 PM PDT

I lost the game.
And so did you!

Good idea CAVX, that would be great, thanks.

• 10.23.2008 10:39 PM PDT

Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphors have two parts : form and interpretation; of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom being the briocoleus, the mason.
***END MESSAGE***
***JUMP ACTIVATION INITIATION START***
***TRANSPORT WHEN READY***

Thank you Duardo! So many "Check out my new scriptz!" threads lately, finally a real sticky.

• 10.23.2008 10:51 PM PDT

I lost the game.
And so did you!

Posted by: furiocity
Thank you Duardo! So many "Check out my new scriptz!" threads lately, finally a real sticky.

If only this were to get stickied, I'm sure it will later though. Anyway... with the script that allows you to see new stickys, when I hit "Mark as read" it seems to do nothing, anyone know why?

[Edited on 10.23.2008 11:11 PM PDT]

• 10.23.2008 11:05 PM PDT

I always hated you the most.
My Message Policy

Wow its beautiful, a central hub of all that is customizable. Thanks!

• 10.23.2008 11:12 PM PDT

Only Becausae I'm Awesome

Forum Tutorials --- WATCH THEM AND LEARN

Anyway... with the script that allows you to see new stickys, when I hit "Mark as read" it seems to do nothing, anyone know why?

Hmm. I don't know why that would be happening. In any case, try deleting the "stickyInfo" cookie only. That should effictivly mark everything as read.

To delete it, right click on bungie.net, go to page info, then the security tab, hit the cookies button, look for the cookie with the name 'stickyInfo' and remove it using the button.

[Edited on 10.23.2008 11:15 PM PDT]

• 10.23.2008 11:14 PM PDT

I lost the game.
And so did you!

Posted by: littlerat
Anyway... with the script that allows you to see new stickys, when I hit "Mark as read" it seems to do nothing, anyone know why?

Hmm. I don't know why that would be happening. In any case, try deleting the "stickyInfo" cookie only. That should effictivly mark everything as read.

To delete it, right click on bungie.net, go to page info, then the security tab, hit the cookies button, look for the cookie with the name 'stickyInfo' and remove it using the button.

Ah, thanks.

• 10.23.2008 11:19 PM PDT
  •  | 

Good news, everyone! A new script of mine will be released tomorrow. It's technically one that I've been working on for a while. Some people may remember its unfinished version.

:)

• 10.24.2008 12:17 AM PDT

I lost the game.
And so did you!

Posted by: CAVX
Good news, everyone! A new script of mine will be released tomorrow. It's technically one that I've been working on for a while. Some people may remember its unfinished version.

:)

Yes! and CAVX, when will I be able to be on the masterscripts? it said it was temporarily closed when I tried to join last time, so I was just wondering, thanks.

• 10.24.2008 12:20 AM PDT

Whisper Game Studios - shhhh, it's a public secret.
Webcam MVP
Sarsion.net
Bnet PM Policy

[*Please note that anything in my posts is likely to be filled with sarcasm, and should be taken with a pinch of salt. I tend to help people, usually*]

Good news, everyone!
Is it really you, Farnsworth?!

• 10.24.2008 1:34 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Get lost. I might almost be dead, but I could still easily kill a thousand of you.

Posted by: SonicJohn
Good news, everyone!
Is it really you, Farnsworth?!
Fry!?

• 10.24.2008 2:29 AM PDT

Posted by: Achronos
That's one of the reasons why if you're using bungie.net polls to collect any kind of real data, you're completely insane.

This is pretty useful for some older scripts, but did the main Coup d'Bungie thread have to get locked? Its pretty obvious it is the most used script on Bnet and eventually this thread would just turn into a discussion thread about the Coup with maybe a post or two a day about another script...or the random chat people have with each other when they temporarily hijack a thread.

• 10.24.2008 3:47 AM PDT

Webcam MVP
Sarsion.net
Bnet PM Policy

[*Please note that anything in my posts is likely to be filled with sarcasm, and should be taken with a pinch of salt. I tend to help people, usually*]

Posted by: Halo Creed
This is pretty useful for some older scripts, but did the main Coup d'Bungie thread have to get locked? Its pretty obvious it is the most used script on Bnet and eventually this thread would just turn into a discussion thread about the Coup with maybe a post or two a day about another script...or the random chat people have with each other when they temporarily hijack a thread.

Then this thread will be doing its job.

It's better to have a single discussion thread for all the scripts, rather than a bunch of script threads clogging the forum.

The locking of the Coup d'Bungie thread was essential to keep it clean.

• 10.24.2008 3:52 AM PDT
  •  | 

But it still kills me a little on the inside...

Potato, I'll be opening up submissions again soon.

[Edited on 10.24.2008 6:07 AM PDT]

• 10.24.2008 6:07 AM PDT

Webcam MVP
Sarsion.net
Bnet PM Policy

I know, I know.

But at least your longest thread wasn't deleted...

>.>

• 10.24.2008 6:08 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Mythic Member
  • user homepage:

The End

‘The conscious is cancerous if allowed to linger’

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

I dislike this 'Script Central' it seems unorganised and lacks focus but heck I don't use the scripts anyway but it's just my opinion. Why can't we keep them in individual threads? I honestly think they were doing no harm separately.

• 10.24.2008 6:11 AM PDT

Posted by: TOM T 117
I dislike this 'Script Central' it seems unorganised and lacks focus but heck I don't use the scripts anyway but it's just my opinion. Why can't we keep them in individual threads? I honestly think they were doing no harm separately.

I'm guessing it was done for an overall 'cleaner' bnet, much like the Machinima thread. I actually think it's better now that I can see all of them in one thread rather than having to look for many separate threads.

We will just have to see if this thread works...

• 10.24.2008 6:44 AM PDT

Does anyone even read these?

I know, I know.

But at least your longest thread wasn't deleted...

>.>
The sad life of life.

• 10.24.2008 6:52 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Get lost. I might almost be dead, but I could still easily kill a thousand of you.

Thanks for putting all of this into one thread. With the Mod Stalker I now know when to cower in fear because FoMan is on............Oh crap he is on! *hides in tree*

• 10.24.2008 6:56 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Will any of these allow me to post within my group forums with yellow text or whateve? Myself, my co-leader and our moderator get overlooked. Maybe cause our text isn't orange or yellow. Let me know. Thanks!
(Personally I'd post in Blue.)

[Edited on 10.24.2008 7:06 AM PDT]

• 10.24.2008 6:56 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Mythic Member
  • user homepage:

The End

‘The conscious is cancerous if allowed to linger’

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

Posted by: K1RK H4MM3T

I'm guessing it was done for an overall 'cleaner' bnet, much like the Machinima thread. I actually think it's better now that I can see all of them in one thread rather than having to look for many separate threads.

We will just have to see if this thread works...
A Greasemonkey Topics of interest or just a link to the Greasemonkey group would do the job.

• 10.24.2008 7:18 AM PDT
Subject: .

"Once Bungie takes over the world, The Marty Army will take over Bungie and then we'll really have some fun."
-Marty O'Donnell

"Condemnant quod non intellegunt."

Make Bungie.net More Enjoyable: Read & Follow

I agree, but Duardo was just taking orders from Achronos. Don't bug Duardo, and submit to Achronos. (Even if you don't like it - trust me I like having individual threads better)

• 10.24.2008 9:17 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: paulmarv
I agree, but Duardo was just taking orders from Achronos. Don't bug Duardo, and submit to Achronos. (Even if you don't like it - trust me I like having individual threads better)

It was a decision the moderators made as a whole. There were too many threads for individual scripts in the Septagon.

The greasemonkey group has a forum dedicated to GM scripts. You should go there.

-TGP-

• 10.24.2008 10:18 AM PDT