Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central>New: Link Assimulator; Bungie Video Player; learn...
  • Subject: Script Central>New: Link Assimulator; Bungie Video Player; learn...
Subject: Script Central>New: Link Assimulator; Bungie Video Player; learn...
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

Posted by: JustxHavexFun
Can everyone see my Coup OK?

It doesn't even show that you have it turned on..

EDIT!
Paul! I Alt + 3 you!
I can see sent messages now!!!

[Edited on 04.08.2009 4:44 PM PDT]

• 04.08.2009 4:43 PM PST

Does anyone even read these?

Can anyone see me avatar?

• 04.08.2009 4:51 PM PST

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Posted by: BadBall3r47
Can anyone see me avatar?
Yes.

Actually, no. This is the image that is supposed to appear but for some reason it's not.

Sick titlebar though! <3

• 04.08.2009 5:10 PM PST

Forbidden...

• 04.08.2009 6:41 PM PST

Posted by: robby118
Actually, no. This is the image that is supposed to appear but for some reason it's not.
That's rather odd. I'll submit my Coup with no avatar then tomorrow I will submit it again.

Sick titlebar though! <3Cheers.

• 04.09.2009 3:50 AM PST

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

It's best to use a Photobucket link since that site will sometimes let you access the image and sometimes it won't. here u go <3

• 04.09.2009 4:02 AM PST

Posted by: robby118
It's best to use a Photobucket link since that site will sometimes let you access the image and sometimes it won't. here u go <3
<3

ThanK YoU! Also you have post 5555, epic sauce. Also again for some reason when browsing the forums my avatar picture at the top right of the page goes away and the word 'avatar' just appears. idunnowtfisgoingon

edit - cool beans it works =]

[Edited on 04.09.2009 4:05 AM PDT]

• 04.09.2009 4:04 AM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST

I don't know why, but Coup brings too many problems for me, when viewing the Forums, waiting for it to load every time you enter a new page, and just trying to find a good Avatar. ;-)

There are some snazzy Avatars out there (like the one Robby just posted), and then there are horrible resized Avatars that make me want to explode in shenanigans.

That's why I have Coup disabled, for now....

• 04.09.2009 4:39 AM PST
Subject: Script Central>New: Restraint; Ignore User; Header change; size ...

is true that you get recon for annual achievement because Ive done it and i haven't got recon and id did it about 3-2 months ago i think

• 04.09.2009 4:41 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

Posted by: brothwell
is true that you get recon for annual achievement because Ive done it and i haven't got recon and id did it about 3-2 months ago i think

This does not belong here.
And in a way it is true, you need all 7 vidmaster achievements, annual is one of the 7 vidmasters. Right now not all of them are unlock able you will need to wait for H3: ODST to come out

• 04.09.2009 12:23 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST

Back on-topic.... Are there any plans to any new script releases tonight? Ones that are actually useful too? I'm just wondering.

• 04.09.2009 12:58 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Hey guys, I just figured out that one of the scripts that I'm currently using is messing up the "Submit" button in the reply window to all PMs, making the text disappear and the button shrink (what's left of the button functions as the "submit" button normally does). It's narrowed-down to the following (they're the ones that I use):

-Account Age
-Screenshot Download Tool
-Quick2
-Bungie.net Average Post Count
-Custom -blam!-s
-Better Links for Bungie.net
-Bungie.net Natural Text Box Enhancement
-BANNED!
-Custom Error Images
-The META Prototype [ONLY a select few know about this for now, I will not answer questions on it!]
-Coup D Bungie V3
-Bungie Ignore System
-Bnet Homepage Title Changer
-Bungie Who's Online
-Bungie GM Framework
-Mod/User Stalker
-Learns u sum gramar
-Bungie.net Rainbow Logo
-Bungie.net Link Assimilator
-Bungie.net PM Sentbox

If those smart scripting people we have out there can find which one is effing this up for me, that would be wonderful. Because, frankly, I'm too busy right now to check.

• 04.09.2009 1:14 PM PST

I have

Coup D Bungie V3
Mod/User Stalker
Posting Tools 2.0
Better Links for Bungie.net
Bungie Multiqoute Script
Bungie.net PM Sentbox

I have the same problem as Snakie, just trying to narrow the possibilities down some.

• 04.09.2009 1:25 PM PST

Skillet was here and referred to himself in the third person.

Posted by: Duardo
Posted by: Skillet98
I am not reading through 5000 posts to see if this was suggested before.

Anyway, about the contact list for the private messaging system... it might be nice to add groups to that script.

Just for the fact that some user being in multiple groups could group the staff for that group together.

Or for the people who send lots of annoying messages to the moderators... they could group them together to find them easier.

Just a thought.
Wait a sec..let me get this straight..

You're proposing a script that will detect everyone in a group (group members I guess) and create a category of all the members? So if I wanted to message everyone in BWO, I theoretically could?

Or did I miss something?

As other have said, no. lol

For those of us who have more than say... 20 people in their contact list, it would be nice to group certain ones together. Like, I could put you, Yoozel, Stosh, Shishka, Achronos, Skibur... all into a group that says "Mods".

Or something to that effect.

Not that I have all of you in my contacts list.

Maybe... <_<

• 04.09.2009 1:29 PM PST

"Once Bungie takes over the world, The Marty Army will take over Bungie and then we'll really have some fun."
-Marty O'Donnell

"Condemnant quod non intellegunt."

Make Bungie.net More Enjoyable: Read & Follow

Posted by: Lord Snakie
Hey guys, I just figured out that one of the scripts that I'm currently using is messing up the "Submit" button in the reply window to all PMs, making the text disappear and the button shrink (what's left of the button functions as the "submit" button normally does). It's narrowed-down to the following (they're the ones that I use):

-Account Age
-Screenshot Download Tool
-Quick2
-Bungie.net Average Post Count
-Custom -blam!-s
-Better Links for Bungie.net
-Bungie.net Natural Text Box Enhancement
-BANNED!
-Custom Error Images
-The META Prototype [ONLY a select few know about this for now, I will not answer questions on it!]
-Coup D Bungie V3
-Bungie Ignore System
-Bnet Homepage Title Changer
-Bungie Who's Online
-Bungie GM Framework
-Mod/User Stalker
-Learns u sum gramar
-Bungie.net Rainbow Logo
-Bungie.net Link Assimilator
-Bungie.net PM Sentbox

If those smart scripting people we have out there can find which one is effing this up for me, that would be wonderful. Because, frankly, I'm too busy right now to check.

It has to do with the SentBox and the new update. I only spent thirty seconds on this, but this should still fix it.

• 04.09.2009 1:31 PM PST
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Posted by: paulmarv
It has to do with the SentBox and the new update. I only spent thirty seconds on this, but this should still fix it.

I now cannot see my SentBox... at all. Like, it's gone.

• 04.09.2009 1:38 PM PST

"Once Bungie takes over the world, The Marty Army will take over Bungie and then we'll really have some fun."
-Marty O'Donnell

I now cannot see my SentBox... at all. Like, it's gone.

Are you sure the script is installed? That would make absolutely no sense... if it wasn't even visible.

Maybe there was some version overwrite error? Uninstall it and download again. I just sent a PM and it worked. Strange.

• 04.09.2009 1:41 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Are you sure the script is installed? That would make absolutely no sense... if it wasn't even visible.

Maybe there was some version overwrite error? Uninstall it and download again. I just sent a PM and it worked. Strange.

I don't know how to explain it, but it's been gone both times I've tried it. I uninstalled and re-downloaded and still nothing. It's just not there.

• 04.09.2009 1:47 PM PST

Ways to tell when a person is lying:
#4080: Person claims that Microsoft customer service representative was actually helpful.
http://twitter.com/SirPsycho23
I AM CANADIAN

i recognize your avatar from somewhere... OH RIGHT I MADE IT :)
Posted by: arkansasRZRBCKS
Forbidden...

• 04.09.2009 1:49 PM PST

-Marty O'Donnell

I don't know how to explain it, but it's been gone both times I've tried it. I uninstalled and re-downloaded and still nothing. It's just not there.

Is Greasemonkey enabled? It's the same browser using the same language interpretation so I really can't see what the difference could be. There's some other variable. Perhaps it has something to do with your Greasemonkey setup.

If you can't get it working, switch to the old version until I can look into this. It's very interesting.

• 04.09.2009 1:50 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Sir Pyscho
i recognize your avatar from somewhere... OH RIGHT I MADE IT :)
You can thank me for updating that and putting it into the avatar thread, Psycho. I've seen a ton of people with it since I did that. Woohoo spending time wisely!

• 04.09.2009 1:51 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Is Greasemonkey enabled?

Paul, you just succeeded at making me feel like a script-noob. It's enabled, yes, but that makes me feel like a sad panda that you even had to ask....

If you can't get it working, switch to the old version until I can look into this. It's very interesting.
Turning the new one off....

• 04.09.2009 1:52 PM PST

-Marty O'Donnell

Is Greasemonkey enabled?

Paul, you just succeeded at making me feel like a script-noob. It's enabled, yes, but that makes me feel like a sad panda that you even had to ask....

Oh, sorry :) You awesome scriptiness is so apparent I assumed I didn't even have to say so along with my confirmation that you didn't make some stupid mistake like we all do at some point in time ;)

• 04.09.2009 1:55 PM PST

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Server will be down.

• 04.09.2009 3:06 PM PST

Posted by: Iggyhopper
Server will be down.
I was wondering if I somehow broke it again.

• 04.09.2009 3:55 PM PST