Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central>New: Old Scripts are new again!
  • Subject: Script Central>New: Old Scripts are new again!
Subject: Script Central>New: Old Scripts are new again!

NEW Coup for mez.

• 05.04.2009 8:53 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

Why can't we all have nice friendly coups?

• 05.04.2009 9:51 PM PST

I'm so over all of this.

Wow Jenna I didn't even know you were on these forums ... <3

Also, I LOVE the new nav-bar. I'm pleasu...

I'm really enjoying the new look.

; )

• 05.04.2009 10:29 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

Posted by: TheScriptKeeper
Also, I LOVE the new nav-bar.

Inorite!!
It would be cool if the oracle was somehow interactive...
Like it followed your mouse around or something

• 05.04.2009 10:32 PM PST

I'm so over all of this.

Posted by: komark

Inorite!!

OMG that would be so freaking EPIC. PFK ... get back to work and make that happen!!!

• 05.04.2009 10:37 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST

One problem I noticed with the most recent Old Fashund Sigs is that if a user is blacklisted, the blacklist message shows under the signature. Example

• 05.04.2009 10:39 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:

Inorite!!

That would be pretty neat, but probably more annoying to most people.

• 05.05.2009 4:13 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Nice coup duardo :D

• 05.05.2009 1:31 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Good God, PKF, you're tearing these things up. Don't overdo yourself making so many win scripts that we can't keep up with the undeniable levels of win.

There's only one problem that I have with the Navbar Reincarnate 2.5, and that's that the button highlights for "Projects, Account, Online Stats, Community, and Inside Bungie" are all off. If you could make the highlights actually appear in the correct places (I don't even know if that's possible, actually...) I'd have absolutely no quips.

To be honest, I don't know if I'm going to use it anyway, though. I've gotten so used to normal scrolling. Well, I'll try it out at the very least. Good script effort these past three days, guys. Sorry I was absent, I got in trouble.

• 05.05.2009 1:35 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Lord Snakie
There's only one problem that I have with the Navbar Reincarnate 2.5, and that's that the button highlights for "Projects, Account, Online Stats, Community, and Inside Bungie" are all off. If you could make the highlights actually appear in the correct places (I don't even know if that's possible, actually...) I'd have absolutely no quips.

I agree with Snakie. The Navbar buttons (when scrolled-over to a highlighted colour) are off-centered and it looks sort of bad when I select them.

It's not a big deal or anything, but hopefully could be fixed later.

• 05.05.2009 1:43 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Posted by: Rob Vokes
I agree with Snakie. The Navbar buttons (when scrolled-over to a highlighted colour) are off-centered and it looks sort of bad when I select them.

It's not a big deal or anything, but hopefully could be fixed later.

I suppose I should've probably mentioned that; I don't think it's a big deal either. I just like the scripts I use to be as professional as possible because I'm OCD like that.

• 05.05.2009 1:50 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> screen enlarge; sigs 2.5; Bungie Southpaw; Navba...

I was on Bungie Favorites once, you know.

Posted by: TASK
That's so kawaii and sugoi. You should come over to my place and I'll let you nyan all over my ugu.

Why can't we all have nice friendly coups?

B.Net? Friendly?
Shirley ye jest.

EDIT : GNNNGNGHGH
PKF, Navabar Reincarnate II is so good I had to slap myself round the face to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

[Edited on 05.05.2009 3:12 PM PDT]

• 05.05.2009 2:42 PM PST

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

Glitch and Probs. update.

As for the LARGE white box when using the narbar re-2," i have no idea who you got that...
all i can say is to uninstall and then trya re-install. also, what if your screen res?

Monitor moves to watch mouse: Wow, um...that might be a little tough for me to do...i honestly don't know where to start..well i do..but i dont know how i would incorporate it into the navbar...anyone else is welcome to tackle this if the want.......*runs away*

Highlights overshoot menus: I call blame on bungie for this, but i should have aligned the menu breaks accordingly (my bad) i will either try to "re-align" the menu breaks, or be more daring and try to re-size the highlights....either way, it may be a few days (im off for a bit)

To everyone else, my PM box is always open!! & thank you to all of you who said you loved it!!!! and me :P

I will try too keep the good stuff flowing...just not as fast (quality not quantity)

• 05.05.2009 3:03 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:

Posted by: PKF_647
Highlights overshoot menus: I call blame on bungie for this, but i should have aligned the menu breaks accordingly (my bad) i will either try to "re-align" the menu breaks, or be more daring and try to re-size the highlights....either way, it may be a few days (im off for a bit)

I'll be happy when this is fixed to the right position. :-)

Thanks for the update also, PKF.

• 05.05.2009 3:49 PM PST

Glitch and Probs. update.

As for the LARGE white box when using the narbar re-2," i have no idea who you got that...
all i can say is to uninstall and then trya re-install. also, what if your screen res?

It was when trying to view an embedded video in the Bungie blog.

• 05.05.2009 4:06 PM PST
Subject: Script Central>New: Restraint; Ignore User; Header change; size ...
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:

PKF, with the new Navbar 2.5 update (having the old BNet Navbar layout return), do you think you should make it automatically bring back the old logo also?

Old Logo for Bungie.net
Replaces the new Bungie.net logo with the old, 1993-era Bungie logo that was used beforehand.

Although I know this is already a downloadable scripts (which I already installed to get the full "old BNet feeling"), maybe you could combine both the Old BNet Logo script and the Navbar 2.5 Update script.

That would be awesome to automatically have the full old BNet feeling once again. :-)

• 05.05.2009 4:29 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> screen enlarge; sigs 2.5; Bungie Southpaw; Navba...

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

Navbar Reincarnate Ver: 2.5.1
Screenshot
Updates:
* New Graphics
* Fixed Highlight overlap issues

Bug Report Update..

Posted by: Wolverfrog

I still have not been able to replicate that glitch..i wonder if it is the navbar reinc. along with another script that you have running. If you do have other scripts running, try turning them all off BUT the NavBar Reinc. let me know if it still does it.

[Edited on 05.06.2009 12:25 AM PDT]

• 05.06.2009 12:18 AM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:

Screenshot
Updates:
* New Graphics

Great job on the new updated version, PKF. I'm lovin' it!

Although, I kind of miss the old BNet logo there instead of "NAV-BAR REINCARNATE VER: 2.5.1" and the SI logo. :-(

At least it's to the left of it in that circle! :-)

• 05.06.2009 4:33 AM PST

Wow Jenna I didn't even know you were on these forums ... <3

Also, I LOVE the new nav-bar. I'm pleasu...

I'm really enjoying the new look.

; )

How did you put a link inside your Coup title.

Also is there a script that allows you to get rid of this [Edited on 05.04.2009 9:34 AM PDT]

[Edited on 05.06.2009 5:23 AM PDT]

• 05.06.2009 4:51 AM PST

I was on Bungie Favorites once, you know.

Posted by: TASK
That's so kawaii and sugoi. You should come over to my place and I'll let you nyan all over my ugu.

Posted by: David iZ Mental

Copy and paste this into the motto bar and add the extra stuff as you go.
<a href='http:// link here' style='color: colorhere'>Text here</a>
:D

• 05.06.2009 6:46 AM PST

[url=null]null[/url]
Posted by: AlexRees33
Posted by: David iZ Mental

Copy and paste this into the motto bar and add the extra stuff as you go.
<a href='http:// link here' style='color: colorhere'>Text here</a>
:D

You sir are a genious

• 05.06.2009 7:15 AM PST

Does anyone even read these?

Posted by: All of humanity
NEW Coup for mez.
Turtle kid! Or should I call him zombie kid?

[Edited on 05.06.2009 7:18 AM PDT]

• 05.06.2009 7:17 AM PST

Posted by: BadBall3r47
Posted by: All of humanity
NEW Coup for mez.
Turtle kid! Or should I call him zombie kid?

Wow that chik can dance lol.

• 05.06.2009 7:21 AM PST

I started browsing through the scripts looking for something but was a bit overwhelmed by the sheer volume. Does anyone know if there's a script which has the functionality to display the page(s) that a Bungie employee posted in when viewing the forum summary page. I dislike having to scroll through all of the pages for an "official" answer to a topic looking for the yellow text, especially when some posts can be extremely long. Thanks.

• 05.06.2009 10:32 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Screenshot
Updates:
* New Graphics

Bug Report Update..

Posted by: Wolverfrog

I still have not been able to replicate that glitch..i wonder if it is the navbar reinc. along with another script that you have running. If you do have other scripts running, try turning them all off BUT the NavBar Reinc. let me know if it still does it.
Love it!

• 05.06.2009 10:37 AM PST