Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central> sigs 2;Bungie Southpaw; Navbar II; Rainbow Anima...
  • Subject: Script Central> sigs 2;Bungie Southpaw; Navbar II; Rainbow Anima...
Subject: Script Central> sigs 2;Bungie Southpaw; Navbar II; Rainbow Anima...

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

------------------------------------------------------POST # 6000!!!!!!------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: BadBall3r47
Quickly, someone make a bungie.net multiplayer game so I can play againts some of you. If this is possible of course.

Bungie.net Multiplayer Games Page - Beta -

Original Game Not working (Author End, not mine)
Replaced with Artillery Live

This script will allow you access to a new MP flash games section of bungie.net

Download to get new MP page

to test them out, go to http://www.bungie.net/Games/MP

Make your Name "Bungie_YOURNAME"

Remember to Bookmark!!

Updated!
Bungie.net Games Page - Updated to include MP Page

This script will allow you access to a new flash games section of bungie.net
Includes link to Multiplayer page. (MP page was not integrated into this script do to music)

Re-download to get new MP links

to test them out, go to http://www.bungie.net/Games/

Remember to Bookmark!!

Posted by: Lord Snakie
PKF, with win like that, I don't know if I can stay alive for much longer. There's just so much of it, I think I'm going to die of love for it.

Hope this doesn't do you in....it would be a shame to go before the win storm...

[Edited on 05.13.2009 3:40 PM PDT]

• 05.13.2009 1:27 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Posted by: PKF_647
Hope this doesn't do you in....it would be a shame to go before the win storm...

Are you trying to out-do the other scripters? Because you're doing a damn good job of getting very, very close to it.

• 05.13.2009 1:39 PM PST

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

Are you trying to out-do the other scripters? Because you're doing a damn good job of getting very, very close to it.

I cannot begin to compete with the other scripters and programmers...
I get dizzy from the circles they run around me.

• 05.13.2009 1:43 PM PST

PKF, is it not possible to make a link to the games page in the drop down menu, or maybe even a little icon at the top? SO we don't have to bookmark.

• 05.13.2009 1:49 PM PST

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

I run in squares.

I like this games page, it will keep me from doing any actual work.

• 05.13.2009 1:55 PM PST

Skin This Place Alive...

Posted by: Wolverfrog
PKF, is it not possible to make a link to the games page in the drop down menu, or maybe even a little icon at the top? SO we don't have to bookmark.

I have tried various different methods. Most did not work.
I am open to help :P

EDIT: MP Games page has been updated. The original Game (halo: Multiplayer) has been having some back end issues and is down for the time being.

I have replaced it with "Artillery Live" w/ fullscreen mode

[Edited on 05.13.2009 2:04 PM PDT]

• 05.13.2009 2:03 PM PST
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

The sheer number that you make, however, is making you pretty close to a few of 'em that haven't put out in a while. I mean, you also destroyed the nav bar. You're pretty win, PKF. Modesty is for suckers.

• 05.13.2009 2:08 PM PST

Loading C://NAVSPECWEP/S-II/074....done

KIA during augmentation procedures. Body not recovered ?
>>ERROR: YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO VIEW THESE FILES<<
>>>WARNING<<< YOUR SESSION HAS BEEN LOGGED. SECURITY HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOUR POSITION. CLOSE FILES IMMEDIATELY.

Are you trying to be a kissass ? :D <3 you Snakie lolz YOU'RE TRYING TOO HARD

[Edited on 05.13.2009 2:12 PM PDT]

• 05.13.2009 2:10 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Spartan 90210
Are you trying to be a kissass ? :D <3 you Snakie

Pfft, I don't need to kiss ass, people usually need to kiss mine. I'm just being honest; PKF is putting out some serious win of late. Serious win. Not lolwin, Seriouswin.

• 05.13.2009 2:13 PM PST

Posted by: Wolverfrog

I have tried various different methods. Most did not work.
I am open to help :P

Here r a logo u can use....

Happy to help!

• 05.13.2009 2:37 PM PST

Skin This Place Alive...

Will a modified Quick Links be good enough?

Creator: K1RK
Contributor: PKF 647
Version: 2.0.5

• 05.13.2009 3:01 PM PST

I get a 404 with the MP and Flash pages.

• 05.13.2009 3:05 PM PST

Skin This Place Alive...

Posted by: All of humanity

You get that with the games script installed too?

• 05.13.2009 3:12 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST

Indeed Snakie is right. (Shocker?)

PKF, you are a Ball Park Top Scripter. : )

• 05.13.2009 3:14 PM PST

Posted by: All of humanity

You get that with the games script installed too?

Yea, it worked before the updated ones. I moved them to the top of the list and they work now.

• 05.13.2009 3:16 PM PST

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Ok, does this look like a complete moderator list (or people with orange text)? I also need to know if this is okay, or if I need to take out some people that are not current, or active.

"Achilles1108",
"Anton P Nym",
"BobBQ",
"Butane123",
"Captain K Mart",
"Duardo",
"El Roboto",
"GameJunkieJim",
"Gods Prophet",
"Great_Pretender",
"Jeremiah",
"KPaul",
"Nedus",
"Nosferatu_Soldie",
"Pezz",
"Qbix89",
"Recon Number 54",
"Senor Leche",
"Sir Fragula",
"Skibur",
"Skiptrace",
"stosh",
"THE DON WAN",
"The Slayer",
"Yoozel",
"ash55",
"chris547",
"goweb",
"just another fan",
"odmichael",
"runningturtle",
"urk",
"x Foman123 x"

[Edited on 05.13.2009 3:24 PM PDT]

• 05.13.2009 3:24 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST

Posted by: Iggyhopper
Ok, does this look like a complete moderator list (or people with orange text)? I also need to know if this is okay, or if I need to take out some people that are not current, or active.

And what is exactly the point if listing a Moderator/Forum Ninja list when we have the ModStalker?

• 05.13.2009 3:30 PM PST

Skin This Place Alive...

get rid of duardo :P

• 05.13.2009 3:31 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member
  • user homepage:

Isn't RunningTurtle just an employee, not a moderator? You forgot Shishka.

• 05.13.2009 3:36 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Rob Vokes
And what is exactly the point if listing a Moderator/Forum Ninja list when we have the ModStalker?

Something that you need not concern yourself about.

Iggy, Jeremiah and KPaul don't have salmon text or mod abilities as far as I know, they're just "Avius Custos"s. Also, if you want to save time for the immediate moment, GameJunkieJim and Anton P Nym have been inactive a minimum of 5 months.

You might also want to add Shishka, yes.

[Edited on 05.13.2009 3:41 PM PDT]

• 05.13.2009 3:40 PM PST

Posted by: Rob Vokes

Something that you need not concern yourself about.

Iggy, Jeremiah and KPaul don't have salmon text or mod abilities as far as I know, they're just "Avius Custos"s. Also, if you want to save time for the immediate moment, GameJunkieJim and Anton P Nym have been inactive a minimum of 5 months.

You might also want to add Shishka, yes.
He's a mod? He has yellow text. I'm looking for ninjas. Also, thank you. I got this list just from the mod stalker. I can't remember all the names.

And... yeah, fool, dun worry.

[Edited on 05.13.2009 3:49 PM PDT]

• 05.13.2009 3:48 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Yes Iggy, Shishka is a mod.

• 05.13.2009 3:50 PM PST

Where's the love for Archonos?

• 05.13.2009 4:11 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

Will a modified Quick Links be good enough?

Creator: K1RK
Contributor: PKF 647
Version: 2.0.5

I don't see anything different.

Also, the Top of the Page script is one I REALLY want to see perfected. The button looks so nice!
Upon "copying link location" and putting it into the address bar, nothing happens.

[Edited on 05.13.2009 4:14 PM PDT]

• 05.13.2009 4:12 PM PST

"Once Bungie takes over the world, The Marty Army will take over Bungie and then we'll really have some fun."
-Marty O'Donnell

"Condemnant quod non intellegunt."

Make Bungie.net More Enjoyable: Read & Follow

I don't know about that PKF. I've been pretty lazy... er, busy for a while :)

• 05.13.2009 4:21 PM PST