Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central> Rnbw Animated; Link Preview; Top of Page; Bnet G...
  • Subject: Script Central> Rnbw Animated; Link Preview; Top of Page; Bnet G...
Subject: Script Central> Rnbw Animated; Link Preview; Top of Page; Bnet G...

I'm so over all of this.

Posted by: JimboMonkey1234
Check out my title bar.

This came up a while ago, and I thought, "Hey, that'd be cool!"

That's awesome man lol.

Posted by: JimboMonkey1234
I deliver.

So do I.

<3

• 05.16.2009 4:07 PM PST

Hmmm....

I'm learning to make Greasemokey scripts, but the tutorials in the group are pretty confusing. I've got the basics of HTML I think, plus a it of CSS, but I'm lost when it gets to Javascript.

Help from any scripter would be appreciated.

• 05.17.2009 7:51 AM PST

http://wiki.greasespot.net/Tutorials

• 05.17.2009 8:03 AM PST
Subject: Script Central>New: Contact List 2.0; Whos Online 1.5; Bungie Me...
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Talk to the Soul | ~B.B. | Know Your Duardo |  | Hero | ISFJ | 77135 | 94371

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Posted by: robby118
This script is rather useless to me because I'm not lazy like all of you!!

I joke, I joke. I modified funkbrotha's footer script so there's a pretty "Top of Page" link that will take you to magical places like the top of the page.

Downloadizzle.
could you make an update so that the links at the bottom aren't removed?

• 05.17.2009 3:07 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> Rnbw Animated; Link Preview; Top of Page; Bnet G...

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Greasemonkey Scripts
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Posted by: Duardo
Posted by: robby118
This script is rather useless to me because I'm not lazy like all of you!!

I joke, I joke. I modified funkbrotha's footer script so there's a pretty "Top of Page" link that will take you to magical places like the top of the page.

Downloadizzle.
could you make an update so that the links at the bottom aren't removed?
Here you go.

I just realized that I could have done that all along, but when I first made it, my inexperienced javascript skills and I were acting dumd.

[Edited on 05.17.2009 4:39 PM PDT]

• 05.17.2009 4:33 PM PST

What ever happened to the Home key?

• 05.17.2009 4:40 PM PST

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

Posted by: All of humanity

It died soon after the turbo button on most PC's...man im old :(

• 05.17.2009 8:31 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

I hate accidentally pressing my finger on the ctrl key thinking it is the shift key and then combining it with some other key.
This caused lots of lengthy posts that I have written to become deleted because i accidentally close the window or some other reason like that.

Myspace has an auto draft feature that saves what you write like every one minute. Would a script like be possible?

• 05.17.2009 11:14 PM PST

I'm so over all of this.

Posted by: komark
Myspace has an auto draft feature that saves what you write like every one minute. Would a script like be possible?

I actually suggested this some time ago, well .. maybe a couple months ago. (Obviously, not an original idea, but it was a new one to me.) But not as a script, more for a BNet general option. A script for that would be pure win though.

• 05.17.2009 11:36 PM PST

Does anyone even read these?

Posted by: TheScriptKeeper

I actually suggested this some time ago, well .. maybe a couple months ago. (Obviously, not an original idea, but it was a new one to me.) But not as a script, more for a BNet general option. A script for that would be pure win though.
I agree.

This would be a fantastic script.

[Edited on 05.18.2009 1:50 AM PDT]

• 05.18.2009 1:49 AM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST

Posted by: All of humanity

Exactly. Why can't you people just use the Home key? It's easier, and quicker in my opinion of course.

• 05.18.2009 4:09 AM PST

http://www.lindseymartinphotography.net/
concert photography that captures the passion in a moment for artists & fans

So, I've only just realized this week there was an update to the Coup D'Bungie script.

I was running 2.0 I believe. It's nice to see everyone's new looks. I thought there weren't many folks using it anymore until I checked this thread.

You're all looking mighty fine...

• 05.18.2009 8:14 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST

Posted by: DieByMyHand
Well, I can't even install Coup (the newest version and script) for some reason. So something must be wrong. : /

• 05.19.2009 4:35 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

:( You cant get a game on the MP Game... Me and cornetto have been trying and are getting nowhere...

• 05.19.2009 7:29 AM PST

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

Posted by: TheScriptKeeper

I find that "Text Area Backup" Works quite nicely

Posted by: sy r b
:( You cant get a game on the MP Game... Me and cornetto have been trying and are getting nowhere...

The Artillery Live servers get backed up some times..nothing we can do from this end. we are going to have to find some better MP flash games though.

[Edited on 05.19.2009 9:25 AM PDT]

• 05.19.2009 9:23 AM PST

I'm taking Flash classes this coming semester so WATCH OUT.

• 05.19.2009 9:54 AM PST

Skin This Place Alive...

Friendly B.net Re-direct - Updated!

Re-directs you away from "Error" pages on bungie.
Takes you to either the home page or a close proximity page to the one you were looking for.

* UPDATE - Now instead of going to the homepage as a re-direct for some of the pages, you will just go back one history state in your browser.

Download

Download - With Alerts
(alerts you of errors and problems

Includes Pages Like:
Admin Security Settings Required
Special Security Settings Required
Forum ID Errors
Unable to Locate Halo 3 File
Unable to locate Local Game Stats
Unable to locate Halo 2 Game Stats
Unable to locate Halo 3 Game Stats
Group Does Not Exist
404 Not Found pages

Excludes Pages Like:
Pre-Authored Forum Re-direct

[Edited on 05.19.2009 3:28 PM PDT]

• 05.19.2009 10:37 AM PST

I'm so over all of this.

<3 PKF

Awesome.

• 05.19.2009 10:42 AM PST

Spelling doesn't count past 3 AM.
Some guy made this for me
Posted by: StP Scar
Sounds like a bunch of Justin Bieber wannabes in here. I bet you all wear skinny jeans too.

The joys of Bungie BBCode

Or for anyone who already has BBCode, "The joy's of BBCode".

[Edited on 05.19.2009 1:44 PM PDT]

• 05.19.2009 1:42 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

<3 PKF

May i suggest this for the MP games?

• 05.19.2009 1:46 PM PST

Skin This Place Alive...

Posted by: sy r b
<3 PKF

May i suggest this for the MP games?

I can see about implementing it.

===========================================

Friendly B.net Re-direct has been updated.

Now instead of going to the homepage as a re-direct for some of the pages, you will just go back one history state in your browser.

Re-direct with alerts is also available to download now too.

[Edited on 05.19.2009 3:28 PM PDT]

• 05.19.2009 3:07 PM PST

I think I understand the basics of this....

I tried editing the little inks at the bottom "Eg - Privacy statement" in Firebug, and it worked, I changed one into a named link for the Gallery. But then I refreshed the page and it vanished. What did I do wrong?

• 05.19.2009 4:12 PM PST

"Once Bungie takes over the world, The Marty Army will take over Bungie and then we'll really have some fun."
-Marty O'Donnell

"Condemnant quod non intellegunt."

Make Bungie.net More Enjoyable: Read & Follow

Posted by: Wolverfrog
I think I understand the basics of this....

I tried editing the little inks at the bottom "Eg - Privacy statement" in Firebug, and it worked, I changed one into a named link for the Gallery. But then I refreshed the page and it vanished. What did I do wrong?

Nothing, it's just that changes in Firebug aren't permanent.

• 05.19.2009 4:34 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

PKF, you are going to start receiving death threats from the other scripters very shortly. Within a week, you should be having Molotov cocktails thrown at your door. Do not let these deter you, the other scripters are merely cautious about your mad power level. Buy some weapons.

Seriously. You're doing ridiculously amazing. Stop before they kill you.

• 05.19.2009 4:37 PM PST

"Once Bungie takes over the world, The Marty Army will take over Bungie and then we'll really have some fun."
-Marty O'Donnell

"Condemnant quod non intellegunt."

Make Bungie.net More Enjoyable: Read & Follow

Oh yeah, better watch out PKF. We're coming. And we'll show you.

*evil laugh*

• 05.19.2009 4:39 PM PST