Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central> Top of Page; Game Page; Friendly Bnet; Bungie An...
  • Subject: Script Central> Top of Page; Game Page; Friendly Bnet; Bungie An...
Subject: Script Central> Top of Page; Game Page; Friendly Bnet; Bungie An...
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Posted by: TheScriptKeeper
LOL. Change is good, Snakie. Continue moving on with the rest of us.

It's crowding up my thread surfing abilities, Script. I just can't do it. I need to have a page clean of pinned topics, clean I say!

• 05.29.2009 4:48 PM PST

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Posted by: Lord Snakie
Can somebody put these pinned topics back in a sidebar for me?
Yeah, it's totally doable.

We still have the format for the old pinned topic block. So all you have to do is move some data around.

• 05.29.2009 4:50 PM PST

"Once Bungie takes over the world, The Marty Army will take over Bungie and then we'll really have some fun."
-Marty O'Donnell

"Condemnant quod non intellegunt."

Make Bungie.net More Enjoyable: Read & Follow

I made a thread in Greasemonkeys where you should report broken scripts. So far things look good.

[Edited on 05.29.2009 4:51 PM PDT]

• 05.29.2009 4:51 PM PST

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Posted by: paulmarv
I made a thread in Greasemonkeys where you should report broken scripts. So far things look good.
Good idea.

I'm working on fixing multiquote right now, and also the mod tracker.

• 05.29.2009 4:52 PM PST
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Posted by: Iggyhopper

We still have the format for the old pinned topic block. So all you have to do is move some data around.

Well, Ser Iggy, you know that I am completely illiterate when it comes to scripts. Does that mean that you will be doing this, or are you just telling me it can be done?

• 05.29.2009 4:53 PM PST

Give Snakie what he wants so he'll play some Halo Wars with me, k?

• 05.29.2009 4:54 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: burritosenior
Give Snakie what he wants so he'll play some Halo Wars with me, k?

Ignore the burritosenior behind the curtain.

I don't mind if you do it or not, Spriggy, but I just want to know if you will or not. Does that make sense? It should, because it does.

• 05.29.2009 4:57 PM PST

Posted by: Lord Snakie

Well, Ser Iggy, you know that I am completely illiterate when it comes to scripts. Does that mean that you will be doing this, or are you just telling me it can be done?
I am just telling you it can be done. I probably won't be making any other new scripts, I'll be making new versions of old ones.

[Edited on 05.29.2009 5:48 PM PDT]

• 05.29.2009 5:45 PM PST

Bungie.net user for 4 years and still going!
Plasmalab, a great map for Neutral CTF or Slayer. Download it and have fun. Version 1.1 now available.
Do not send me group invites I will NOT accept them.
TRIPLE SE7EN PWNAGE

Will there be any script changes soon that replace Underground with Bungie Universe?

I have a feeling that new script users that may download this after this date may be confused by it.

EDIT: That blue flaming gorilla next to this thread just turned back to normal and I still have my goodies turned on. Is this a side effect of the site update or the scripts being updated?

[Edited on 05.29.2009 7:23 PM PDT]

• 05.29.2009 7:07 PM PST

Rock Chalk Real Talk
Minnesotan, currently going to school at KU.

@Geegs30

Who wants to make Geegs a personalized script where he can have the pinned topics be drop down instead of taking up so much space on the top of the page?
I suppose you could make it for everybody else too ;)

• 05.29.2009 7:30 PM PST

Posted by: Cpt LegendArian
Will there be any script changes soon that replace Underground with Bungie Universe?

I have a feeling that new script users that may download this after this date may be confused by it.

EDIT: That blue flaming gorilla next to this thread just turned back to normal and I still have my goodies turned on. Is this a side effect of the site update or the scripts being updated?
Ah yes, that has been a side effect as I changed how coup works a couple months back.

The icon goodie will not work, I'll probably disable it right now for less confusion. Whenever you clear your cache, you'll get the new version of the script.

Geegs! Geegs Geegs Geegs! You are a genius!

[Edited on 05.29.2009 9:22 PM PDT]

• 05.29.2009 9:22 PM PST

Rock Chalk Real Talk

@Geegs30

Ah yes, that has been a side effect as I changed how coup works a couple months back.

The icon goodie will not work, I'll probably disable it right now for less confusion. Whenever you clear your cache, you'll get the new version of the script.

No Iggy, you're forgetting you're the one with the knowledge and patience to make the script :)

• 05.29.2009 9:28 PM PST

Posted by: Geegs30

No Iggy, you're forgetting you're the one with the knowledge and patience to make the script :)
Oh, right.

:P

• 05.29.2009 9:29 PM PST

Rock Chalk Real Talk

@Geegs30

Oh, right.

Just make it in the spot where they have them now, then users can click the drop down when they want to see them, and they can conserve space when they don't. Geegs' Idea!

[Edited on 05.29.2009 9:37 PM PDT]

• 05.29.2009 9:36 PM PST

Does anyone even read these?

Oh, right.

Just make it in the spot where they have them now, then users can click the drop down when they want to see them, and they can conserve space when they don't. Geegs' Idea!
I like it. :)

• 05.29.2009 10:02 PM PST

Posted by: paulmarv
Hey daza, you know what would be cool? Have the user enter their Bnet username, it will download your title bar rank, icon, etc and have a live preview of the post. Eh?

Might be a little hard, but I think VB comes with some sort of WebBrowser control.
I would love to be able to do that, problem is, I have no idea where to start!

Anyway, this is the last time I'll be updating it. The code is much more organised now and includes some more error-catching stuff (namely the one where an exception occurs if you click the clipboard button and have nothing in the textbox). I've commented it as much as I could to explain what was happening too. I'm also giving out the entire VB Project to anyone who wants to have a play with it, improve it, etc...

Screenshot

Code

Download

VB Project Files

Have fun!

• 05.29.2009 11:56 PM PST

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

Un-Universified Bungie.net

- Changes the Bungie Universe Forum Banner BACK to the Bungie Underground Banner.
- Changes the Bungie Universe Footer Link BACK to the Bungie Underground Forum Link
- Changes References of Bungie Universe in threads/posts to Bungie Underground

- Unable at this time to change Nav-Bar text reference of Bungie Universe back to Underground.
- Unable at this time to change thread titles containing Bungie Universe back to Underground.

Download Version 1.0.0

[Edited on 05.30.2009 12:39 AM PDT]

• 05.30.2009 12:38 AM PST
Subject: Script Central> Link Preview; Top of Page; Bnet Games Page; Frie...

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

Bungie Anywhere User Version 4.0.1 - Standard Edition
Firefox Extension

Non-urgent Update

Download

This Update to the Bungie Anywhere Firefox extension allows you to access virtually any Bungie.net main page or forum from your firefox toolbar now with more links!!!!

Version 4.0.1 Updates
- Changes the "Bungie General Forum" menu item into "Bungie Universe Forum"

Previous Versions can be found:
Version 4.0.0
Version 3.1.1
Version 3.0
Version 2.0
Version 1.5

• 05.30.2009 12:58 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Hey script people,
You probably figured this out by now due to my lack of scripting activity but I'm totally retiring from making scripts. I'll still try to provide support for my current ones and help run the group, etc. but I'm not going to be coding anything new. <3 you all. Some of this new stuff looks like it could be way cool so I'll have to try it out one of these days.

• 05.30.2009 7:29 AM PST
Subject: Script Central> Top of Page; Game Page; Friendly Bnet; Bungie An...

Posted by: CAVX
Hey script people,
You probably figured this out by now due to my lack of scripting activity but I'm totally retiring from making scripts. I'll still try to provide support for my current ones and help run the group, etc. but I'm not going to be coding anything new. <3 you all. Some of this new stuff looks like it could be way cool so I'll have to try it out one of these days.

But.....but you can't do that!!!

[Edited on 05.30.2009 7:45 AM PDT]

• 05.30.2009 7:44 AM PST

Posted by: BadBall3r47
Oh, right.

I like it. :)
This script is so good, I think I'll work on it when I get home.

Also, guess what? I have my own little "Eval.php" where I can just enter what I want like...
Eval.php?&C=echo file_get_contents("C:\MyFile.exe");

or somehow host a donwloadable file that's not in the server's primary directory.

Hehehe.

I'm at another person's house right now. Also, did you notice we passed page 250?

[Edited on 05.30.2009 10:40 AM PDT]

• 05.30.2009 10:25 AM PST
Subject: Script Central> Link Preview; Top of Page; Bnet Games Page; Frie...

"Once Bungie takes over the world, The Marty Army will take over Bungie and then we'll really have some fun."
-Marty O'Donnell

"Condemnant quod non intellegunt."

Make Bungie.net More Enjoyable: Read & Follow

Posted by: CAVX
Hey script people,

Noooo!

Aww man. Well, we will miss your work. Certainly. Yes.

• 05.30.2009 10:58 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

I think quick links needs a minor update.

Pic

It moved to the right, and still has the border in it's original position.
Also, the "Other" button partially visible under the quick forum links has been there for a while. How do I get rid of this?

• 05.30.2009 11:13 AM PST

There there guys- CAV isn't leaving. He's just not making scripts. He knows we <3 him.
:)

• 05.30.2009 11:50 AM PST

A script by Wolverfrog (The new guy)

Bring back the Septagon

Changes the banner in the Community Forum to a different one. Thanks to Paulmarv and Buggy Virus for helping me with perfecting the script.

I'm working on a better banner, so expect a newer version soon.

Known bugs/errors -

-New banner doesn't show in forum posts, but I'll fix that as soon as possible

-Drop down menu still says "Bungie Community", I'll try and fix that too.

Enjoy!

• 05.30.2009 3:02 PM PST