Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central> Top of Page; Game Page; Friendly Bnet; Bungie An...
  • Subject: Script Central> Top of Page; Game Page; Friendly Bnet; Bungie An...
Subject: Script Central> Top of Page; Game Page; Friendly Bnet; Bungie An...

Wolverfrog I'm now the new guy. ;)

Gallery Forum link

Fixed.

[Edited on 05.30.2009 3:34 PM PDT]

• 05.30.2009 3:11 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> Link Preview; Top of Page; Bnet Games Page; Frie...

I'm newer, before a few days ago I didn't know any HTML coding whatsoever, you did :)

Anyway Luke, I love that script. What's the ID for the dropdown menu? I need to change the word "Bungie.net community" to "The Septagon"

• 05.30.2009 3:15 PM PST

What? I don't understand what you mean.... :S I'm still REALLY new to this part of coding.
Posted by: Wolverfrog
Anyway Luke, I love that script. What's the ID for the dropdown menu? I need to change the word "Bungie.net community" to "The Septagon"

• 05.30.2009 3:21 PM PST

The uh...ah, it doesn't matter. I'll take a look at your script and notepad and see for myself.

• 05.30.2009 3:23 PM PST

I think I know why your script doesn't work other than in the listing...

it's not in the included pages! :D

• 05.30.2009 3:26 PM PST

I know, I tried doing a HTML string to assign the script to the community forum, but it kept on refreshing the page, or changing the forum to this one if I was on another.

• 05.30.2009 3:29 PM PST

The @include only includes the Septagon forum listing.

Add something like http://*bungie.net/forums/*

EDIT: The transparent patch is fixed. You will have to redownload it to get the fixed version.

[Edited on 05.30.2009 3:35 PM PDT]

• 05.30.2009 3:34 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

Can we put more focus on the pinned topics?

I like it the way it was before.
Be sure it goes under mod stalker.

• 05.30.2009 3:36 PM PST

To be honest, I like where they are now. Another reason why I won't, is I frankly don't know how. :)
Posted by: komark

• 05.30.2009 3:37 PM PST

I'm pretty sure it's possible to fix that. In fact, I had a little looksie at the elements in Firebug and saw that each topic has a different code. So if a novice like me can work that out, I'm sure Iggy/Sprool can dance and Irish jig around it. Anyway Komark, why can't we talk about our scripts? Hush now.

• 05.30.2009 3:41 PM PST

Try it. I bet it will work.
I'm pretty sure it's possible to fix that. In fact, I had a little looksie at the elements in Firebug and saw that each topic has a different code. So if a novice like me can work that out, I'm sure Iggy/Sprool can dance and Irish jig around it. Anyway Komark, why can't we talk about our scripts? Hush now.

EDIT: It does work. I tried. I used http://*bungie.net/forums/*

[Edited on 05.30.2009 3:44 PM PDT]

• 05.30.2009 3:43 PM PST

Posted by: komark

This isn't Burger King. NO U

• 05.30.2009 3:45 PM PST

Posted by: Luke35120

Wait, are you talking about my script? Haha, I was talking about a solution to the pinned topics. Anyway, the thing you tried to fix my problem works, but it also makes the banner appear in every other forum, which I don't want.

• 05.30.2009 3:48 PM PST

Posted by: Luke35120

Wait, are you talking about my script? Haha, I was talking about a solution to the pinned topics. Anyway, the thing you tried to fix my problem works, but it also makes the banner appear in every other forum, which I don't want.
*facepalm*

I don't think the Septagon has any distinguishable URL traits.

• 05.30.2009 3:50 PM PST

It does, ForumID=3, but when I try to incorporate that into the script it works, but keeps on refreshing the page.

• 05.30.2009 3:55 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> Link Preview; Top of Page; Bnet Games Page; Frie...

Suck it Red!

Posted by: Rob Vokes
Posted by: Azineyes
Can someone link me to posting tools 2.2(or the newest version) I just got a new comp and Duardo doesn't have it linked in his Op.

Duardo had the link to this script in his "Favorites Section", but it was V2.0.

Here's the thread containing all three versions of his script.

Thanks

• 05.30.2009 5:02 PM PST

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Luke! There is a giant hole!!

No... not like that. In your script. See? Ignore my awesome Mac Paint drawing above "Community."

I'm getting used to where the pinned topics are now, but I wish there was a little more division. You know what I'm sayin'? I know Iggy has something in the works, but I made this. However, I'm unsure how to get it into script form.

• 05.30.2009 7:07 PM PST
  •  | 

How about just moving it back to where it was?

I know lots of people like the new position, and lots of people don't like it.

EDIT
I think if you shrink the length of the pinned topics section, and implement the separation changes you suggested, it will work good.

Also, new coup =b

[Edited on 05.30.2009 7:26 PM PDT]

• 05.30.2009 7:14 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Spriggy has nothing in the works as far as pinned topics go, as far as I know; in fact, he told me he wasn't working on anything else. It's just a rumor.

• 05.30.2009 7:30 PM PST

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Posted by: Lord Snakie
Spriggy has nothing in the works as far as pinned topics go, as far as I know; in fact, he told me he wasn't working on anything else. It's just a rumor.
But...

Anyway, I'll see what I can do with the other one.

• 05.30.2009 7:54 PM PST

Wewt!

Just finished a script that'll move the Sticky topics back to the right-hand side.

I just have a little finishing-up to do, and then I'm gonna take a couple before/after screenshots.

=D

• 05.30.2009 8:05 PM PST

Does anyone even read these?

Posted by: Bapabooiee
Wewt!

Just finished a script that'll move the Sticky topics back to the right-hand side.

I just have a little finishing-up to do, and then I'm gonna take a couple before/after screenshots.

=D
Yay.

I'll have to see which way I prefer it.

• 05.30.2009 8:33 PM PST

"Once Bungie takes over the world, The Marty Army will take over Bungie and then we'll really have some fun."
-Marty O'Donnell

"Condemnant quod non intellegunt."

Make Bungie.net More Enjoyable: Read & Follow

It was only a matter of time....

• 05.30.2009 8:57 PM PST
  •  | 

Posted by: Bapabooiee
Wewt!

=D

Hazzah!
Just make sure it goes under mod stalker.

• 05.30.2009 9:20 PM PST

I just got a question for you guys:

The old way the forums used to be was that it was Stickies first, then the Top Forum Topics -- which is what my script does now.

But, if you move to the 2nd page or whatever, the Top Forum Topics are at the top, with the Stickies below it instead.

Two choice, methinks I have:

1) Either move the Stickies below the Top Forum Topics, so it stays consistent.

or

2) Keep the stickies at the top, but only on the first page. As it would make sense that the stickies should be first only on the first page, as Bungie intended.

I'm gonna post some screenies in just a sec.

And, also, a problem. For the life of me, I cannot get this User Script to work correctly in Firefox -- it works perfectly fine with Google Chrome and Opera.

I think I know what the problem is, but it's extremely perplexing >=[

• 05.30.2009 9:49 PM PST