Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central> DeStickifier; Pinned Toggler; GreaseGrunty
  • Subject: Script Central> DeStickifier; Pinned Toggler; GreaseGrunty
Subject: Script Central> DeStickifier; Pinned Toggler; GreaseGrunty

Posted by: XmY Br iZ 4Sh0tX
-BF
I just realized I had your GT sitting in my inbox and I never FR'd you. >.>

• 06.13.2009 8:40 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> GreaseGrunty; Top Topic Remover; Header Change

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Posted by: komark
what do the following coup options do?

*Disabled Quote Goodie
*Users
*Staff
*Debug
*Use Master Script
Um, komark.
The only option worth messing with is the [_] Users and [_] Staff options. It makes quotes have the same color/font as its quoted poster.

[Edited on 06.13.2009 11:25 PM PDT]

• 06.13.2009 11:23 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Talk to the Soul | ~B.B. | Know Your Duardo |  | Hero | ISFJ | 77135 | 94371

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Have you guys tried loading the multiquote script from here? Deathcon managed to save it for use.

• 06.13.2009 11:37 PM PST

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Posted by: Duardo
Have you guys tried loading the multiquote script from here? Deathcon managed to save it for use.
Yep, that's the one I've been trying to fix. The issue isn't whether it works or not, but the alignment. It appears in the center of each post.

I'll post my entire collection of awesomeness soon; I'm still finishing one.

• 06.14.2009 12:21 AM PST

I am a Floodian

*sigh*

I'm going to need to update this all over again when I get my new computer. Well at least it won't slow down my computer as much. Even though the slow down is totally worth it, it's still annoying.

• 06.14.2009 12:33 AM PST

We're all nerds, you can't deny it.

Could someone make a script that we can see what we recently posted in Private Groups? I would love that.

• 06.14.2009 2:10 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> 343 Annoying Spark; Macro Shorthand; Bnet BBC Ext

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Although I have very few scripts, Duardo asked me to put them all in one post. I guess I might as well please the lady.

· Quick Links V2
· Bungie.net Time-Changing Background
» Times may be a little off depending on your timezone. Nonetheless, gracias PKF!

· Top of Page Link (Will not work with Navbar Reincarnate)
· Top of Page Link 2 (Will work with navbar Reincarnate, but only in the forums)
» Recently updated to look a bit moar pritty.

· omgstosh
» Replaces the Text Formatting Legend with a hawt picture of stosh because... um, why not?

· Random Colored Border Fashun'd Signatures

· Custom Error Images
» You can use your own images if you'd like. I just used ones that I thought fit as error images. Simply replace the "img.src" url's with yours.

I'm working on a slight change to the posting tools as well.

[Edited on 08.01.2009 8:59 AM PDT by Duardo]

• 06.14.2009 2:25 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> GreaseGrunty; Top Topic Remover; Header Change
  • user homepage:

Talk to the Soul | ~B.B. | Know Your Duardo |  | Hero | ISFJ | 77135 | 94371

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

But I'm already working on Posting Tools 3.0 Robby :/

Thanks for the post.

Anyone else who wants, can post all of their scripts into one post

[Edited on 06.14.2009 2:32 PM PDT]

• 06.14.2009 2:31 PM PST

I'm so over all of this.

zomgnewsettingsiloveitsomuch!

• 06.14.2009 2:34 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Posted by: TheScriptKeeperLol @ coup XD

• 06.14.2009 3:04 PM PST

Hey, just wanna give you guys an update on a script I've been working on. The following text after the " --" has been, ever so graciously, copy/pasta'd from a thread in the Greasemonkeys group here on BNet.

I've been working on a script that basically does this: It'll let you view the entire contents of a thread, all in the same page. Normally, you're limited to just viewing 25 replies per page...but with this script, it'll be able to load the next page of replies in the thread on-the-fly, all without having to leave the current page you're on.

That'd the gist of it. Check out teh copy/pasta below.

--

Woot. I've just hit a fire milestone =]

Albeit, it's mostly just unit test... but it does, indeed, work. I'll post pics momentarily.

Alright. I've taken four screenshots. They were all taken from the "Scripts Central" thread in The Septagon.

Initializing the (test) script, just for the asynchronous page request.

The request has been completed (note: it takes much longer to load larger threads, such as the Scripts Central thread, which has 362 pages. For normal, smaller threads, it usually takes < 1 second for a request to complete =D).

A pic of page 2's posts loaded-in to that page. Pay attention to the page's URL. There's no "&postRepeater1-p=n" in the URL.

This shows the bottom of the page (remember this is still page 1 of the thread), with TGP's reply in it. His reply is supposed to be on the bottom of the 2nd page (check for yourself), but it has been dynamically loaded in to the current page.

--

So yeah, it's working. You can go to page 2 of that thread to compare to the screenies =]

Oh, and yes, I'm using Chrome to tinker with this stuff. I'll test it with Firefox in a bit (shouldn't be any problem).

=3

Edit: Also, if you're worrying that "wait, if I have to wait 4 seconds for the request to finish, won't that stall my browser?". Answer: No. It's asynchronous, which means that the script will run while you're browsing, and will pop-in whenever it's ready.

^_^

• 06.14.2009 7:59 PM PST
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Bapa, that sounds amazing. A multiquote/view-all combo would really allow me to speed up reply times or the quoting of important threads. This is going to be amazing.

U am geenyus

• 06.14.2009 8:03 PM PST

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

@Bapa: Source Code - DO WANT!

So do you use regex to search for the whole list of posts or what?

Oh, as a precaution, you can find the number of pages because it has a link to the last page, so just find that element, get the innerHTML, convert it to a number, and check it.

I would suggest threads over ten pages should not get more posts, and for your first version, just set up a timer and some console.log (or log message to the native FF Javascript Console) functions, or better yet. Send the time results off to a server!

[Edited on 06.14.2009 8:16 PM PDT]

• 06.14.2009 8:11 PM PST

Posted by: Iggyhopper
@Bapa: Source Code - DO WANT!
You might want to check out my post in the "Greasemonkeys" group -- a lot more is elaborated in my one thread there. And how I actually "steal" posts from other webpages is actually quite dastardly, but... it gets the job done (works in both Chrome, and Firefox). That's all that matter to me.

So do you use regex to search for the whole list of posts or what?I only use Regex in one part of my script (and that's for verifying, through the URL, if it's actually a thread page). I'm still learning Regex for JS, and when I get better at it, I'll apply it some moar.

I would suggest threads over ten pages should not get more posts, and for your first version, just set up a timer and some console.log (or log message to the native FF Javascript Console) functions, or better yet. Send the time results off to a server!This script is more meant for smaller-sized threads. If the thread has more than 350 replies (about 10 pages), it'll assume a different behavior. For now, I'll probably disable it for really large threads, since large threads are probably meant to be bite-sized, while the smaller threads are probably more suited for being chewed-through in one go.

I'm still thinking about how to actually display new posts. My current ideas are either:
* Preloading the next page, and (possibly "fading-in") the next 25 posts when you hit the bottom, or near the bottom of the page.
* Preloading the next page, but instead, loading-in one post at a time as you scroll down.
* Preloading the next page, and having the user double-click something (possibly anywhere on the page) to make the next set appear.

There's some other technical hurdles I still have to figure out, though. Again, check out the "Greasemonkeys" group and find my thread if you're interested.

Oh, as a precaution, you can find the number of pages because it has a link to the last page, so just find that element, get the innerHTML, convert it to a number, and check it.

And yeah, I've already found a way to get the number of pages a thread has, so that's taken care of.

--

If this works-out as I intend it to, this can be very, very handy for some of those smaller threads -- and if I can figure out how to do it, it can be possible to view an entire thread all on the same page, and have extra replies given to you as they become available. Again, that'd be my goal. Not sure if I can achieve it, but I'll try.

Anyway, until (or if) I hit my next milestone, this is all just semi-theoretical stuff xD

=3

[Edited on 06.14.2009 8:59 PM PDT]

• 06.14.2009 8:58 PM PST

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

Posted by: robby118

[quote]· Bungie.net Time-Changing Background
» Times may be a little off depending on your timezone. Nonetheless, gracias PKF!

Im going to try an implement this with a larger scale site change....have LOTS of things change :D

• 06.15.2009 6:08 AM PST

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

Blue Terminal - Bungie.net Site Theme - ver. 1.0.0.Blue

Required - Stylish for firefox

Script File - Blue Terminal Theme

Script File - Blue Terminal Theme - Alt Download

BEFORE

AFTER

Changes the look of Bungie.net

- Updated Background image
- Changes forum headers for the following forums:
-- Bungie Community (The Septagon)
-- Bungie Universe
-- Flood Forum
-- Gallery Forum
-- Halo 3 Forum

- Changes posting buttons gfx
- Changes forum icons
- Changes color layout to blue
- Changes Navigation bar (menus) and menu colors.

Due to the size of the script, you will need to copy and paste the CSS file information into a new userstyle yourselves. instructions on how to do this will follow.
I have sent off a custom style request to Jason Barnabe at Userscripts.org, if he approves it, you will be able to install this much faster and use it in Greasemonkey (GreaseGrunty) if you so choose (even though it would be 10X slower)

To create the Userstyle:
1. Go to the script file and copy all (CTRL+A , then, CTRL+C)
2. Right click on the Stylish Icon in the Firefox Statusbar.
3. Go to menu Write Style
4. Then go to menu Blank Style..
5. With the blank page open, add the title "Blue Terminal - Bungie Theme"
6. Click in the body of the blank page (the large white space) and paste the contents of the script file.
7. Once everything has been pasted into the blank style, click save.

Finding the stylish menus

The Userstyle is now saved in stylish, if it has not loaded yet:

1. Right click on the stylish icon again in the firefox toolbar
2. Go to menu "Manage Styles.."
3. Find the "Blue Terminal - Bungie Theme" and click in the column to the left, a check mark should appear.

The Userstyle should now be loaded.

This Userstyle is NOT compatible with the following scripts:

- Nav Bar Reincarnate 1 or 2
- Un-universified Bungie.net
- Bnet Header Change
- Bring back the Septagon
- Bungie.net Time-Changing Background

More will be added if found to be un-compatible.

[Edited on 06.15.2009 1:20 PM PDT]

• 06.15.2009 10:01 AM PST

"Once Bungie takes over the world, The Marty Army will take over Bungie and then we'll really have some fun."
-Marty O'Donnell

"Condemnant quod non intellegunt."

Make Bungie.net More Enjoyable: Read & Follow

How very pretty.

• 06.15.2009 11:08 AM PST

That's an amazing script PKF , I'm astounded.

Edit - Suppose you could change the banners of the other forums? Just so they match.

[Edited on 06.15.2009 12:39 PM PDT]

• 06.15.2009 11:36 AM PST

Bring Back The Septagon V2

Changes the banner of the community forum to a more retro looking one.

Well, here it is. A small, working update. I'm still working on a better banner though.

Link to script

Changes from first script -

- Works with PKF Bungie Blue script! (Although his banner for the time being looks nicer)

- Doesn't show up in ODST or Reach forums anymore!

- Shows in community forum posts

[Edited on 06.15.2009 12:38 PM PDT]

• 06.15.2009 12:27 PM PST

Skin This Place Alive...

/updated site theme.

Includes new halo 3 forum banner now...

working on the rest.

• 06.15.2009 1:21 PM PST

jQuery + Greasemonkey = Awesome + Sauce

I'm using it in my next script, we'll see how it fares.

[Edited on 06.15.2009 2:26 PM PDT]

• 06.15.2009 2:22 PM PST

WTF? DP FTL

[Edited on 06.15.2009 2:25 PM PDT]

• 06.15.2009 2:25 PM PST

PKF, I noticed with you script that if you zoom in the page, the header moves right across the page. I usually like to have my Bungie.net a decent size, any chance this could be fixed?

• 06.15.2009 2:42 PM PST

Awesome-sauce 'em Robots?

[Edited on 06.15.2009 3:34 PM PDT]

• 06.15.2009 3:34 PM PST

Posted by: Bapabooiee

Awesome-sauce 'em Robots?
Indeed.

• 06.15.2009 3:36 PM PST