Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central> 343 Annoying Spark; Macro Shorthand; Bnet BBC Ext
  • Subject: Script Central> 343 Annoying Spark; Macro Shorthand; Bnet BBC Ext
Subject: Script Central> 343 Annoying Spark; Macro Shorthand; Bnet BBC Ext

DMH | TMA | Blueprint

Can't be too careful with your company. I can feel the devil walking next to me.

Is Bungie Anywhere working with the latest version of FF?
Oh!, and the XBL Messages, I think I'll start learning this and try that...

• 08.12.2009 7:19 AM PST

Posted by: PKF_647
Bur seriously, if you wish to know the list, check the source code.

I giggled.

• 08.12.2009 7:27 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Talk to the Soul | ~B.B. | Know Your Duardo |  | Hero | ISFJ | 77135 | 94371

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Quite annoying having to change this. You guys really should start using this: http://*bungie.net/Forums/posts.*

in your "included" section, instead of: http://www.bungie.net/posts.*

• 08.12.2009 10:06 AM PST
Subject: Script Central> Show Ban; Auto blam; Time Zone Convert; Unbias F...

DMH | TMA | Blueprint

Can't be too careful with your company. I can feel the devil walking next to me.

XBL Messages BETA
I guess this might work, but it has a couple of bugs. It provides a link to your XBL Messages, but I couldn't figure out how to have it show your number of messages. Also, it appears below where it would normally show. Any ideas on how to fix it?

It was based off of paulmarv's Saved Thread script.

[Edited on 08.13.2009 5:51 AM PDT]

• 08.12.2009 1:20 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Talk to the Soul | ~B.B. | Know Your Duardo |  | Hero | ISFJ | 77135 | 94371

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Posted by: Karl2177
XBL Messages
I guess this might work, but it has a couple of bugs. It provides a link to your XBL Messages, but I couldn't figure out how to have it show your number of messages. Also, it appears below where it would normally show. Any ideas on how to fix it?

It was based off of paulmarv's Saved Thread script.
Nice idea, but it conflicts with too many other scripts...at least on my end

[Edited on 08.12.2009 2:06 PM PDT]

• 08.12.2009 2:05 PM PST

I'm so over all of this.

Posted by: Duardo
Yeah, same here. Well, maybe he can fix it, it'd be a nice script to have from time to time.

• 08.12.2009 2:25 PM PST

DMH | TMA | Blueprint

Posted by: TheScriptKeeper
Posted by: Duardo
Yeah, same here. Well, maybe he can fix it, it'd be a nice script to have from time to time.

Actually the main problem I'm having now is getting the number of unread messages to appear, but I don't have any unread messages...
EDIT: I changed it so it shortened the text string instead of saying "XBL Messages" it says "XBL:MC." It won't work with Paul's saved thread unless I move it above by the Messages.

[Edited on 08.12.2009 2:30 PM PDT]

• 08.12.2009 2:27 PM PST

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Make "block-db" 550px in width. That should prevent it from flipping out.

function addGlobalStyle(css) {
var head, style;
head = document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];
if (!head) { return; }
style = document.createElement('style');
style.type = 'text/css';
style.innerHTML = css;
head.appendChild(style);
}

addGlobalStyle('div.block-db {width: 550px;}');

[Edited on 08.12.2009 2:35 PM PDT]

• 08.12.2009 2:33 PM PST

DMH | TMA | Blueprint

Posted by: robby118
That only moved the sign out button off of the screen. How can you change the space between the Bungie logo and your avatar?

• 08.12.2009 2:42 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> Forum Chat; Show Banned; Auto blam; Time Zone Co...
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Posted by: Lord Snakie
Posted by: Iggyhopper
Xbox.com won't automatically sign you in if you load the page while signed into bungie.net.

I thought they were connected logins?

I think they are to an extent, but I always have to travel to xbox.com and hit the "login" button on their site before it will let me travel directly from bungie.net to xbox.com and stay logged in. At least, for the rest of that browser session.

Perhaps it would work if the script re-directed to the xbox.com sign-in first, as you load the browser up, and then worked normally for the rest of the time the browser is active? I don't pretend to know much about site mechanics or script mechanics, but if you were signed into xbox.com and bungie.net directly, would they be linked fully?

Just a thought.

I don't know if anybody saw this when I posted before, but I wanted to re-post it because I think it's actually a possibility for the script, which I can tell is having problems becoming a reality.

• 08.12.2009 6:20 PM PST

I'm making up little snippets for a proper version of the Time Converter thing, (squashed that annoying 12-24hr/AM-PM bug too) so which pages do you want to see 'converted' and in what way?

Eg. Bungie Blog, with converted date above/below/next to/replacing Bungie time.

I might also throw in something at the bottom of each post that shows how recent it was (eg. - x hours ago.

• 08.12.2009 8:01 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Gamertag: The U2 RoKKeR
Week 14 Asthetic Artist Interview
Founder of Mythic Photographers
Proud Aberrant Archetype of Aberrant Designs

~RoKKeR~

The XBL Message thing is cool, but it slows down my computer, and all of my profile text follows me down the page.

Also, this is more of a question regarding Coup D Bungie, but is there any place where I can find cool Title Bar Backgrounds? I can manage simple stuff, but I am no Photoshop genius.

Thanks!

~RoKKeR~

• 08.12.2009 8:58 PM PST

I think there is a link in the bottom-left of the Coup D' Bungie popup.

• 08.12.2009 11:24 PM PST

Posted by: dazarobbo
I might also throw in something at the bottom of each post that shows how recent it was (eg. - x hours ago.

I might actually hump your face off! <3

• 08.12.2009 11:25 PM PST
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Posted by: Magoo27
I might actually hump your face off! <3

You should stop drinking while you're ahead, we don't want another "aracnos" situation here.

od it, Magoo.

• 08.12.2009 11:45 PM PST
  • user homepage:

~RoKKeR~

Yeah, I saw that, and am waiting to be accepted. I joined a few days ago. Could anybody her accept me?

Thanks

• 08.13.2009 5:56 AM PST

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

Do you feel left out because there is no ODST stats pages spread across your browser?

Well, from the guy who made you feel like a moderator for a few seconds with Bungie Moderator Tools, I now bring you

ODST 4 Me
Download Here

Just Install and visit the new sections!

Http://www.bungie.net/Stats/ODST
Http://www.bungie.net/Records/ODST
Http://www.bungie.net/FireFight/ODST
Http://www.bungie.net/Leaderboards/ODST

Oh yeah, btw, all your names are now stoshyy. Ok?

• 08.13.2009 10:49 AM PST

Posted by: PKF_647
Do you feel left out because there is no ODST stats pages spread across your browser?

Well, from the guy who made you feel like a moderator for a few seconds with Bungie Moderator Tools, I now bring you

ODST 4 Me
Download Here

Just Install and visit the new sections!

Http://www.bungie.net/Stats/ODST
Http://www.bungie.net/Records/ODST
Http://www.bungie.net/FireFight/ODST
Http://www.bungie.net/Leaderboards/ODST

Oh yeah, btw, all your names are now stoshyy. Ok?

OMG!
*Faints*

Very awesome!

• 08.13.2009 10:50 AM PST

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Posted by: xo u2 rokker
Yeah, I saw that, and am waiting to be accepted. I joined a few days ago. Could anybody her accept me?

Thanks
Users Accepted.

Jesus, there should be an "accept all" button.

• 08.13.2009 1:20 PM PST

You should make a script for that. 

Anywhos, why'd you decide to make the membership not open in the first place?

• 08.13.2009 1:34 PM PST

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Posted by: JimboMonkey1234
You should make a script for that. 

Anywhos, why'd you decide to make the membership not open in the first place?
I will make it open this Sunday.

• 08.13.2009 1:49 PM PST
  • user homepage:

~RoKKeR~

Thank you Iggy!

• 08.13.2009 4:21 PM PST

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

It. Is. Finished!

Xbox live Messages

And since I never receive messages over Xbox Live because no one likes me, a fellow member helped me out and thus:

Screenshot preview

Note: It may take a while to load since it has to get the data from Xbox.com. If it still doesn't appear after two minutes or so, make sure you are signed into Xbox.com. If it becomes a problem, I'll try and make it so the first time you visit Bungie.net, the Xbox.com login page opens in a new window. Yay.

• 08.13.2009 6:50 PM PST

It. Is. Finished!

Xbox live Messages

And since I never receive messages over Xbox Live because no one likes me, a fellow member helped me out and thus:

Screenshot preview

Note: It may take a while to load since it has to get the data from Xbox.com. If it still doesn't appear after two minutes or so, make sure you are signed into Xbox.com. If it becomes a problem, I'll try and make it so the first time you visit Bungie.net, the Xbox.com login page opens in a new window. Yay.

8D
I. Love. YOU!!!

• 08.13.2009 7:01 PM PST

DMH | TMA | Blueprint

It. Is. Finished!

Xbox live Messages

Screenshot preview

OMG Yes!!! This was causing me sooooooo much frustration with the GM_xmlhttpRequest.

i<3u 4eva

• 08.13.2009 7:05 PM PST