Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central> Theme preview; Grp Banner Link; Game Tools II
  • Subject: Script Central> Theme preview; Grp Banner Link; Game Tools II
Subject: Script Central> Theme preview; Grp Banner Link; Game Tools II
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

It would be excellent if we could get the Posts Per Day script fixed, the Natural Text Box Enhancement script fixed, the buttons for Duardo's big script of links and helping and whatnot fixed (with Quote Selected and Quote Last it borks), and Multiquote is broken too, I think.

If those can be fixed, I'll be a happy Snakie.

• 09.16.2009 1:04 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Talk to the Soul | ~B.B. | Know Your Duardo |  | Hero | ISFJ | 77135 | 94371

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

What's exactly wrong with Posting Tools? It's working fine for me. I did the first of everything:

[i][u][b][url][email][quote]Youtube Search: 3Google Search: 12Yahoo! Search: 14All ForumsPM x Foman123 x[spoilers][/spoilers]lolBungie Weekly Update: 101187Bungie.net Forum Search: duardoFAQ on Bungie.net Member Titles / Prefixes / Bar ColorsCode of ConductHalo 3 Forum RulesHalo 3: ODST Forum: Forum RulesHalo: Reach Forum -- Forum RulesOptimatch Forum RulesBungie Universe Forum -- Forum RulesTHIS IS NOT A HALO FORUMThe Flood Forum -- Forum RulesThe Short List of Improper Posts - Please Read Before Posting

• 09.16.2009 1:38 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> Shock Site Alert; Theme preview; Grp Banner Link

Posted by: Iggyhopper
Game Tools Beta 2

Download

To see what it does, visit the greasemonkey group.

This does not seem to work, the only thing it changes for me is a RSS feed. The original still works however. I uninstalled the first before testing this one.

• 09.16.2009 1:54 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> Theme preview; Grp Banner Link; Game Tools II

DMH | TMA | Blueprint

Can't be too careful with your company. I can feel the devil walking next to me.

Posting Tools works just fine. My ModStalker is way to the right of the page though(I actually have to scroll to the right).

• 09.16.2009 1:55 PM PST

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

@REV
The first one worked?

Amazing!

I will work on this later.

[Edited on 09.16.2009 3:01 PM PDT]

• 09.16.2009 3:00 PM PST
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Posted by: Duardo
The buttons just jut over when you have Multiquote, Quote Selected, and Quote Last (those last two being scripts from Iggy) enabled. Download them and check it out.

I don't know who can fix it, or how, but it needs fixin'.

Oh, in addition, the Xbox Messages script is borked.

Also in addition, the Contact List is now below the messages box on the messages page, and the Sentbox (at least for me) is no longer registering sent messages.

GAH, MORE ADDITIONS. Bapa's old script that causes the next page of a thread to load/new replies to load when you double-click isn't displaying avatars when you advance the page.

LOTS OF FIXES NEEDED.

[Edited on 09.16.2009 4:16 PM PDT]

• 09.16.2009 3:27 PM PST

Posted by: xianoa
how happy is a midget likely to be once you start melting cheese on them?

(O : o)=GTI=W====(o : O)

Sorry if this was reported already.(I just skimmed through the last few pages)

The XBL Messages script is borked. I guess it got bumped off the page or something when the new hawtness got released.

• 09.16.2009 4:31 PM PST

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Lord Snakie called me a mean name. : (

I've fixed it, I'm just changing some wiggety wack back-end things.

• 09.16.2009 4:59 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: robby118
I've fixed it, I'm just changing some wiggety wack back-end things.

You should make it to where it stops asking you to go to Xbox.com after you hit "cancel" the first time. I hate having it pop up again every time I load a new page.

• 09.16.2009 5:01 PM PST

Mythical Group

There is no greater catharsis than arguing on the Flood.

Nooooo!!!!!

The PM contact list! I can't use it!

[Edited on 09.16.2009 5:24 PM PDT]

• 09.16.2009 5:23 PM PST
  • user homepage:

@Snakie Iggy has to fix those. They're not my scripts.

• 09.16.2009 6:58 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Duardo
@Snakie Iggy has to fix those. They're not my scripts.

:\

It's all the buttons on that bar, and your buttons are contributing. It's an overflow, not one being subducted for no reason. The buttons either have to be put closer together, or I need to lose some scripts. I don't want to lost scripts.

• 09.16.2009 7:00 PM PST

To anyone who gave a crap about my "h2link" script, I've updated it for the new site update. I've fixed it so it works with the new layout, and changed the hover time-out value to something a little lower, since your Service Record is probably more valuable than your Halo 2 stats.

I'll be fixing my "DeStickifier" script also - but it's not like anyone uses that, either.

• 09.16.2009 7:08 PM PST
  • user homepage:

O-3 US Army Reserves AMEDD APMC
"To conserve the fighting strength!"

Posted by: Jay120171
Bobcast: the only ninja to operate an ER out of his mom's basement

Posted by: Bapabooiee
I'll be fixing my "DeStickifier" script also - but it's not like anyone uses that, either.

I do.

• 09.16.2009 9:54 PM PST

Intolerance is the highest level of stupidity and inbred thinking.

MI: 5213901 UI: 5244621

With the New Hotness update there are some scripts that don't work anymore. Example: XBL Messages & Avg Post Count

• 09.16.2009 10:17 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

I'd like to see Contact List and Days Active script working correctly again.

Contact List is not in the right spot, and the script that tells you how many days you have been active is not there anymore.

Footer Collapse also needs some work.

• 09.16.2009 11:06 PM PST

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Alright, I'm working on the "Natural Text Box Enhancement" and also the "Posts Per Day" script.

• 09.16.2009 11:52 PM PST
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST

Bug Report: When I have greasemonkey turned on, I can't see any avatars on the edit profile page. When I thumb through them, they don't load.

I have quite a few scripts on, so I couldn't tell you which one is doing this.

• 09.17.2009 12:15 AM PST

Posted by: bobcast
I do.
I see =O

I'd fix it right now, but this release of Chrome (I'm using the Developer version) won't let me debug User Scripts. I'll tinker around with it in Firefox tomorrow.

• 09.17.2009 12:26 AM PST

Okay, first script is done.

Average Post Count

[Edited on 09.17.2009 11:14 AM PDT]

• 09.17.2009 10:25 AM PST
  • user homepage:

To anyone who gave a crap about my "h2link" script, I've updated it for the new site update. I've fixed it so it works with the new layout, and changed the hover time-out value to something a little lower, since your Service Record is probably more valuable than your Halo 2 stats.
YAY!!

• 09.17.2009 12:49 PM PST

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Xbox Live Messages fix.

Yay.

I wasn't able to include Snakie's suggestion because I'm unintelligent. So, deal with it. : (

• 09.17.2009 1:16 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: robby118
Xbox Live Messages fix.

Yay.

I wasn't able to include Snakie's suggestion because I'm unintelligent. So, deal with it. : (
it's cool man. thanks for the fix ;0

i do agree with Snakie that pressing cancel constantly is quite annoying when opening up several tabs. Guess I should just sign-in and be quite...though it logs me out a lot too. Not your fault though.

• 09.17.2009 1:21 PM PST

Thats Right I Was Banned For Watching The Webcams Too Much!Combat Arms - X647"He who'd walk a mile just to hold an empty hand, knows what it means to be a wealthy man."
Skin This Place Alive...

lol game tollls beta..

nice one duardo

• 09.18.2009 5:55 AM PST

That game tools script doesn't work anymore. I'll work on it later.

• 09.18.2009 9:59 AM PST