Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central> Quick Reply; Lazy Linker; XBL info
  • Subject: Script Central> Quick Reply; Lazy Linker; XBL info
Subject: Script Central> Quick Reply; Lazy Linker; XBL info

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Posted by: camo m0nkey
Hey the xbox live box is hidden under my bungie pro news.... how would i fix that?

Here is a photo
lol, how subtle

• 11.09.2009 4:26 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Hey the xbox live box is hidden under my bungie pro news.... how would i fix that?

Here is a photo

I already yelled at Robby for that, he's all "BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING SNAKIE!!!"

... I don't buy it.

>_>

• 11.09.2009 5:05 PM PDT

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Greasemonkey Scripts
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Posted by: Lord Snakie

Here is a photo

I already yelled at Robby for that, he's all "BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING SNAKIE!!!"

... I don't buy it.

>_>
BUT I CAN'T NOT NOT DO ANYTHING SNAKIE!!!

There are two options here:

1. Someone generously awards me with Microsoft Points to buy Bungie Pro, so I can fix it. Yay.

2. Get Firebug and send me the surrounding code.

• 11.09.2009 5:09 PM PDT

When enlightenment is the question. The Answer is Pain.
When Ignorance is the problem. The Answer is Blood.
When love is absent. Hatred fills the void.

Philace and Crazy:

Does this help?

Well now I know where to look. However it still will not show up.

• 11.09.2009 5:58 PM PDT

Join Mythic Photographers We are amazing at taking screenshots.

"I'm toight like a toiger "
-Urk

The Great Pretenders choice of Internet tabs and themes.

Posted by: robby118

Here is a photo

... I don't buy it.

>_>

1. Someone generously awards me with Microsoft Points to buy Bungie Pro, so I can fix it. Yay.

well i guess it wont get fixed...

why dont you just move the code down a few units?

i know its not that simple but really?

• 11.09.2009 6:19 PM PDT

Greasemonkey Scripts

Here is a photo

... I don't buy it.

>_>

well i guess it wont get fixed...

why dont you just move the code down a few units?

i know its not that simple but really?
Because then it affects those who don't have Bungie Pro, and it won't look very purtty. :(

Really, I can easily fix this. I just need the coding so I can duplicate it, even though I don't have Bungie Pro.

• 11.09.2009 6:33 PM PDT

-Urk

why dont you just use firefox? or do it yourself? i mean i can download firebug, but that wont mean anything, because i wont understand the code...

• 11.09.2009 6:42 PM PDT

Greasemonkey Scripts

Muchos gracias para camo m0nkey. Yay, Spanish! He helped me a little with this.

Xbox Live Info Fix (Hopefully)

• 11.09.2009 7:32 PM PDT

-Urk

It works! Thank you!

• 11.09.2009 7:42 PM PDT
Subject: Script Central> Quick Reply; Lazy Linker; XBL info; Group Watcher
  • user homepage:

Talk to the Soul | ~B.B. | Know Your Duardo |  | Hero | ISFJ | 77135 | 94371

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

There's a huge space between my sig and the About Me because of the script (which I love)...and I can't click anything. Sure makes an awesome picture though. Oh, cause it's on my profile, and why would I message myself.

It works! Only problem is the big space. :)

[Edited on 11.09.2009 7:51 PM PST]

• 11.09.2009 7:48 PM PDT

-Urk

Posted by: Duardo

There's a huge space between my sig and the About Me because of the script (which I love)...and I can't click anything. Sure makes an awesome picture though. Oh, cause it's on my profile, and why would I message myself.

It works! Only problem is the big space. :)

Oh yea there is, i didnt notice that... Oh well it looks fine..

• 11.09.2009 7:55 PM PDT

Happy Berfdah Iggy.

And a one and a two... Happy birthday to you.....!

• 11.10.2009 12:25 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

No signature found. Click here to change this.

I apologize before hand, I do not know the creator of B.net's glass emotion v0.5, but is there any way to prevent the theme from reloading after each refresh or new page? I absolutely love the look of it, but the repetitive flashing can be a bit hard on the eyes.

• 11.10.2009 4:29 PM PDT

Greasemonkey Scripts

Posted by: Subnova
I apologize before hand, I do not know the creator of B.net's glass emotion v0.5, but is there any way to prevent the theme from reloading after each refresh or new page? I absolutely love the look of it, but the repetitive flashing can be a bit hard on the eyes.
Zoidberg25. I haven't seen him in a while, though.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's possible. Greasemonkey scripts load after the entire page fully loads. Although converting it to a Stylish script might help. Gotta go, there is a large bird screeching in my backyard and is about to eat my dog's face!

• 11.10.2009 4:35 PM PDT

~B.B.

Posted by: Obi Wan Stevobi
He [me] is a tall, Nordic looking guy. He could pass as a Die Hard villain.

Games Played = Win | The WorkPLace

Hey guys! You remember that last post I made in this thread... 3 months ago? Well, I believe I've finally gotten this script to a point I am satisfied with. It could probably use some fancy CSS work (not my strong suite) and could probably make use of a cookie to prevent unnecessary AJAX calls every time a page loads -- huge waste of bandwidth.

But, like I said, this script is functional, and I've been sitting on it for far too long.

So, at long last, here is my script -- "Group Forum Menu".

It has gone through many pre-release revisions. Originally, I was going to add the group links to the Community dropdown menu, then I was going to put a button to "jump to forum" next to each group on the groups page. After way to much screwing around and failing miserably with AJAX, I decided to go with paulmarv's suggestion and you get what you see now.

In its current form, the script will add a dropdown menu to the "Groups" link at the top right of your page. The list contains direct links to the FORUMS of your private groups.

edit: Woops, almost forgot go give you guys a screenshot to stare at. =)

Here's the prettier screenshot made by ApocalypeX after he fancied up my horrible CSS.

Hopefully this is as helpful to you as it is to me. Enjoy.

*If anyone is particularly good with cookies or CSS, feel free to update my code. PM me when you do and I'll update this post. If no one does, I'll likely work on it some more when I get a chance... I'm really busy with college right now.

[Edited on 11.12.2009 8:29 PM PST]

• 11.11.2009 6:25 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Great script, Skittles. But the group listings in the drop-down are out of order for me. I dunno if that was intentional or just an error on my end or everyone's, but it'd be more efficient if that could be fixed. I don't want to have to pause and search the list to find the group out-of-order, you know, the old "lazy" thing.

• 11.11.2009 6:35 PM PDT

~B.B.

Great script, Skittles. But the group listings in the drop-down are out of order for me. I dunno if that was intentional or just an error on my end or everyone's, but it'd be more efficient if that could be fixed. I don't want to have to pause and search the list to find the group out-of-order, you know, the old "lazy" thing.

Hmm... so they are... I can only assume this is due to the asynchronous nature of the AJAX call... The calls are made in alphabetical order, but they come back depending on which page loads faster. It's close to alphabetical, but not quite there... Unfortunately, for the same reason, I can't sort them (as far as I know).

Actually.. I just got an idea... I'll take a look (no promises, I do have a lab to work on for tomorrow, lol)

edit: Nope, sorry. Doesn't work. There is no way to edit the list contents... If I put an alert(list_contents) a the end of the script to display the HTML of the list, I get null... The stuff hasn't loaded yet so I cant modify it. It may be possible to create another script that does nothing but sort that section, but I'm not sure if that would work either.

[Edited on 11.11.2009 6:51 PM PST]

• 11.11.2009 6:40 PM PDT

Posted by: Duardo
I added you to the OP daz. Please keep your post updated :)
Cheers, will do!

Time Zone Converter Version 3.0

I fixed the problem with PDT/PST, and then went all-out and did a bunch of other stuff.

Config page
Forum page
Last posted date within signature
Post timestamps, and "Edited on" timestamp (with " by [moderator]"
Regular "Edited on" timestamp

New stuff:
Message dates
Game histories (ODST Campaign, Firefight, Halo 3 Campaign, Matchmaking, Custom Games)

Probably the most OO script I've ever written (somewhat of an achievement for me!).

In other news, Wayback will be shutdown this weekend. 23,710 posts, 3,665 uploads, and 21 people using it makes a lot of data to sift through.

• 11.11.2009 9:51 PM PDT

Five years older and wiser
The fires are burning, I'm fire, never tire
Slay warriors in the forests, and on hire

Wait, why would you need to see your own gamer card?

The group forum link thing doesnt work. And I have no scripts on except that one :/

[Edited on 11.12.2009 8:37 AM PST]

• 11.12.2009 8:10 AM PDT

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Posted by: dazarobbo
Cheers, will do!In other news, Wayback will be shutdown this weekend. 23,710 posts, 3,665 uploads, and 21 people using it makes a lot of data to sift through.
haha woot big numbers dawg

• 11.12.2009 10:50 AM PDT

~B.B.

Hey! Sorry about that guys, the previous version of my script contained an error... probably caused by my link assimilator script. =)

I'm running it now at college and it works great! With and without the assimilator.

So yeah, please install the new version. It will overwrite the old version automatically. Thanks!

edit: the update had a bug... if you installed in the last 20 minutes, please reinstall. Thanks

[Edited on 11.12.2009 1:58 PM PST]

• 11.12.2009 1:19 PM PDT

From Cyro to Meta

i really like the group watchers, i hope it will be updated so we can have more than 1 group.

• 11.12.2009 3:50 PM PDT

Five years older and wiser
The fires are burning, I'm fire, never tire
Slay warriors in the forests, and on hire

PICCY! Heres my little CSS work for you. Not much could be done because of the way you created the drop down box as just 1 div and not a background div aslo because of my tiredness and COD:Mw2. I will spend some time when you fix up the cookies because waiting so long is kinda annoying.

• 11.12.2009 6:38 PM PDT

Posted by: ApocalypeX
PICCY! Heres my little CSS work for you. Not much could be done because of the way you created the drop down box as just 1 div and not a background div aslo because of my tiredness and COD:Mw2. I will spend some time when you fix up the cookies because waiting so long is kinda annoying.
do
GM_getValue
GM_setValue

for an html value, and a "last check" for groups.

• 11.12.2009 7:07 PM PDT