Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central> All GM Scripts Here!
  • Subject: Script Central> All GM Scripts Here!
Subject: Script Central> All GM Scripts Here!

All our dreams come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.

Posted by: Harlow
Davey is beyond any shadow of a doubt that red haired F-Blam!- tryhard that would always keep you from seeing the Deku Tree.

[16:45] kalriq: because you're a living legend --<3

Thank you Duardo. :)

• 03.24.2010 3:07 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> Quick Quote; Post #; Profile Stats

Twitter | Raptr | Facebook
------------------------------------------
Let me change my username! Pwease, I'd do anything! :'(
Xbox Ambassador

I downloaded Coup d'Bungie, but how do I use it? In my Extensions menu it says it's activated but nothing is happening.

• 03.24.2010 4:42 PM PST

The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.

Davey is beyond any shadow of a doubt that red haired F-Blam!- tryhard that would always keep you from seeing the Deku Tree.

Posted by: xReconAssassinX
I downloaded Coup d'Bungie, but how do I use it? In my Extensions menu it says it's activated but nothing is happening.

What browser are you using?
You do have greasemonkey, correct? If so, you have to set up your coup.

You should be able to see my coup (nothing fancy, just a custom avatar), and at the top right of the page, below the 'sign out' button, there should be a 'Coup D Bungie' button. Click this.

• 03.24.2010 5:02 PM PST

Xbox Ambassador

Posted by: Cloxverto

What browser are you using?
You do have greasemonkey, correct? If so, you have to set up your coup.

You should be able to see my coup (nothing fancy, just a custom avatar), and at the top right of the page, below the 'sign out' button, there should be a 'Coup D Bungie' button. Click this.

I use Chrome about 95% of the time, but I do also have Firefox. No, I don't think I have GreaseMonkey, can you link me?

• 03.24.2010 5:04 PM PST

I use Chrome about 95% of the time, but I do also have Firefox. No, I don't think I have GreaseMonkey, can you link me?

Of course.

Greasemonkey.

You need GM for MOST of the scripts in this thread.

[Edited on 03.24.2010 6:05 PM PDT]

• 03.24.2010 6:05 PM PST

Xbox Ambassador

Posted by: Cloxverto

Of course.

Greasemonkey.

You need GM for MOST of the scripts in this thread.

Thank you! I got it to work, but how to I disable it, and change my Title?

[Edited on 03.24.2010 7:14 PM PDT]

• 03.24.2010 7:10 PM PST

Replied to your PM. ^_^

• 03.24.2010 7:54 PM PST

Xbox Ambassador

I have one more question. Does Coup d'Bungie work with Chrome?

[Edited on 03.25.2010 1:58 AM PDT]

• 03.25.2010 1:52 AM PST

I'm not sure. I'm inclined to say no, as I believe GM is a firefox add on, but who knows. it might.

• 03.25.2010 2:26 AM PST

Only Becausae I'm Awesome

Forum Tutorials --- WATCH THEM AND LEARN

Mostly not. Unless you clear you cache after every page load and live close enough to the dyndns.org server that loading 20kB pages from there will beat loading 300kB from a file at the soffish.com server.

• 03.25.2010 3:18 AM PST

At this point in time, only the simplest Greasemonkey scripts work with Chrome. Coup is a complex script that calls in other scripts (or something, I don't have a clue), so it does not work with Chrome.

Any script that needs to grab information from the site does not work with Chrome.

• 03.25.2010 4:00 AM PST

Posted by: dmbfan09
At this point in time, only the simplest Greasemonkey scripts work with Chrome. Coup is a complex script that calls in other scripts (or something, I don't have a clue), so it does not work with Chrome.

Any script that needs to grab information from the site does not work with Chrome.

I do believe a different version of Coup was created that is compatible with Chrome. I'd check the Coup Group.

• 03.25.2010 4:47 PM PST

throwning snowballs at cars is like doing a bell ditch. The end result is basically the same: sprinting away from the large man exiting his car who yells profanities, hiding behind a house, and watching as his car patrols the street, waiting to murder you.

Asking the flood for dating advice is like you going up to a bunch of starving Africans and debating the pros and cons of the bacon roll vs the double cheeseburger.

Some one who stands for nothing shall fall for everything.

Posted by: LordOfBlah51

I do believe a different version of Coup was created that is compatible with Chrome. I'd check the Coup Group.

Chrome has greasemonkey built in so yea there are a few that dont work such as coup D bungie

• 03.26.2010 12:07 AM PST

Xbox Ambassador

Hmm, they really need to make it work, Firefox is SO much slower, for me at least.

• 03.26.2010 12:38 AM PST

Only Becausae I'm Awesome

Forum Tutorials --- WATCH THEM AND LEARN

Hmm, they really need to make it work, Firefox is SO much slower, for me at least.
You could always try Opera. It's kind of in-between the two on speed right now.

• 03.26.2010 12:46 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Get Owned

Well I like Coup D Bungie!

• 03.26.2010 4:10 PM PST
Subject: Script Central>New: Jump last post; Thread Preview; Posting Tools 4

Five years older and wiser
The fires are burning, I'm fire, never tire
Slay warriors in the forests, and on hire

If I were to rewrite Mini Service Record, what stats would you want it to display?

• 03.27.2010 3:30 PM PST

Posted by: ApocalypeX
If I were to rewrite Mini Service Record, what stats would you want it to display?

I don't know what the previous one showed, but I'd like to see Kills, Deaths, K/D ratio, ToD, and top medals. Eh, that's all I would like to see.

• 03.27.2010 4:17 PM PST

We're the Flintstones kids, ten million strong and growing...

Glass Galaxies - a theme for bungie.net

Per audacia ad astra. Halo Reach | Destiny

Perhaps some of you may remember my Glass Emotion theme from a few months ago. Well, it's now (finally) been updated for use with Stylish, which means that there's no more waiting for the script to load! With this userstyle, the custom Glass Emotion theme loads instantly on every page (though it sometimes takes a little while for the background image to appear due to the size).

Currently, the theme is available in both 1680*1050 and 1200*800 resolutions, both of which can be downloaded below.

1680*1050 - download
1280*800 - download

Of course, the greasemonkey versions are still available here, though I strongly recommend the Stylish versions.

As always, if anyone has any suggestions/criticisms, reply here or (preferably) PM me. Ideally, I'd like to offer new variants of this theme (especially a Halo Reach one), and make versions more suitable for different resolutions, but that all depends on time and resources.

Thanks =)

• 03.27.2010 4:56 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> Quick Quote; Post #; Profile Stats

"Find where the liar hides, so that I may place my boot between his gums!" - Rtas 'Vadum

I'm having a wee spot of bother with the Coup de Bungie. When I click the link to it on the front page, the download prompt doesn't show, and down in the right hand side of the status bar it just keeps say "Fetching user script" and remains unresponsive. I originally had this script add on, but lost it when I had to wipe the hard drive. Any help would be appreciated. :)

• 03.27.2010 5:39 PM PST

You better close this sig when your done.

Posted by: anton1792
I'm having a wee spot of bother with the Coup de Bungie. When I click the link to it on the front page, the download prompt doesn't show, and down in the right hand side of the status bar it just keeps say "Fetching user script" and remains unresponsive. I originally had this script add on, but lost it when I had to wipe the hard drive. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Hmm, I seem to be having the same problem. I'm guessing its a Greasemonkey error.

• 03.27.2010 8:05 PM PST

Coup servers are currently offline at the moment. The host, Iggy, had to take them off for a while. They will back up in a matter of days or weeks. You will have to wait until then.

• 03.27.2010 9:51 PM PST

Posted by: LoneDracoWolf
Posted by: relliK42

Coup servers are currently offline at the moment. The host, Iggy, had to take them off for a while. They will back up in a matter of days or weeks. You will have to wait until then.

Oh crap, now I regret uninstalling coup and trying to unsuccesfully reinstall

That's exactly what I did!

Once Iggy puts the servers back up then we'll be able to reinstall coup.

• 03.27.2010 10:12 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> All GM Scripts Here!
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Posted by: ApocalypeX
Robby118 &amp; ApocalypeX present...

Profile Stats

A combination of 4 scripts into one.
- Account age
- Posts Per Day
- Xbox Live Info
- Xbox Live Friends Requests
This epic combination reduces the amount of scripts you need and speedens up load time.
Screenshot

When on someones profile just simply press the stats link next to "groups" to view all the information. This is the first version. We hope to bring moar greatness soon.

Download

//END TRANSMISSION

[Edited on 03.21.2010 1:45 PM PDT]

Wow. I just installed this to discover that my account is 666 days old.

• 03.28.2010 1:27 AM PST