Posted by: ApocalypeX
Robby118 & ApocalypeX present...

Profile Stats

A combination of 4 scripts into one.
- Account age
- Posts Per Day
- Xbox Live Info
- Xbox Live Friends Requests
This epic combination reduces the amount of scripts you need and speedens up load time.
Screenshot

When on someones profile just simply press the stats link next to "groups" to view all the information. This is the first version. We hope to bring moar greatness soon.

Download

//END TRANSMISSION

I just downloaded it but when I go to someones profile I dont see the stats link thing... Help? Is it because Im using Google Chrome?
Yeah. It doesn't work on chrome.

• 11.24.2010 7:43 PM PST

stay (SIC)
Getting XBL soon. Disregard my tag :p
FORUM RULES
Dont f**k with Aria.

Darn....

• 11.24.2010 7:59 PM PST
Subject: .

My YouTube Channel
Bungiepedia Page

"Sometimes life gives you lemons, and then you have to say 'f**k the lemons' and bail."

If you're reading this, you need to stop stalking me. If you can't stop stalking me, you might as well go here.

Is there a script that allows me to jump to a specific forum page number, rather than needing to sift through 2000+ pages myself?

• 12.02.2010 5:06 PM PST

I'd like to be half-man half-tree in an octopus' garden in the shade.

Posted by: Primo84
Is there a script that allows me to jump to a specific forum page number, rather than needing to sift through 2000+ pages myself?

Just change the page number in the url.

• 12.02.2010 5:07 PM PST

My YouTube Channel
Bungiepedia Page

"Sometimes life gives you lemons, and then you have to say 'f**k the lemons' and bail."

If you're reading this, you need to stop stalking me. If you can't stop stalking me, you might as well go here.

Posted by: Deathtrap462
Posted by: Primo84

Just change the page number in the url.
I should know that: I'm embarrassed.

Thanks.

• 12.02.2010 5:09 PM PST

Download Posting tools 4.3 in the OP of this thread. It has what you're looking for plus more.
Posted by: Mr_Bungle
Is there a script that makes underlining/bold texting/Italic a press of a button instead of manually copying and pasting from the Text Formatting Legend?

For an instance; Writing this, highlighting it and pressing an "italics" button?

Same for named/unnamed hyperlinks.

• 12.03.2010 7:23 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Talk to the Soul | ~B.B. | Know Your Duardo |  | Hero | ISFJ | 77135 | 94371

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

I'm almost done with Posting Tools 4.4

I found a temp script on my computer that I never released that had the Resize buttons, Save Texfield, and Save/Load Post buttons, so those have been re-added.

What are you guys looking for in terms of posting? So far PT includes the text formatting legend; the ability to search for Youtube, Google, Bungie, and Yahoo items; a spoiler button; the ability to insert all forum locations and locations to PM a ninja; the ability to resize the textfield, as well as save the current post and load it later; to insert helpful links from the forums; and the ability to parse text so that the extended character error doesn't show up.

Are you guys looking for anything else?

I'm not a fan of this smiley button I made, but if you all like it I'll let it stay.

• 12.09.2010 12:42 PM PST

I'd like to be half-man half-tree in an octopus' garden in the shade.

Save/Load post sound pretty nice, actually. It would make it easy to respond to common questions. And it would make it easier to make large threads without having to use a word processor.

And yeah, the smiley one's kinda pointless, since it's much easier to take half a second to type it yourself. I don't mind it there, but I don't see a reason to leave it in either.

I can't think of anything else that would be useful to put in there; you've already added most of what I'd ever use.

• 12.09.2010 12:50 PM PST

Twitter | Raptr | Facebook
------------------------------------------
Let me change my username! Pwease, I'd do anything! :'(
------------------------------------------
Xbox Ambassador

Posted by: Duardo

Is it possible you could put the "Quote", "Reply", and "Preview" buttons at the top, or like in the top section? Because they are the most used out of all of them, and it's annoying having to scroll down to submit my post or quote someone.

(Also, when I save textfield size, it doesn't save.)

• 12.09.2010 12:50 PM PST

Intolerance is the highest level of stupidity and inbred thinking.

MI: 5213901 UI: 5244621

I'm almost done with Posting Tools 4.4

I found a temp script on my computer that I never released that had the Resize buttons, Save Texfield, and Save/Load Post buttons, so those have been re-added.

What are you guys looking for in terms of posting? So far PT includes the text formatting legend; the ability to search for Youtube, Google, Bungie, and Yahoo items; a spoiler button; the ability to insert all forum locations and locations to PM a ninja; the ability to resize the textfield, as well as save the current post and load it later; to insert helpful links from the forums; and the ability to parse text so that the extended character error doesn't show up.

Are you guys looking for anything else?

I'm not a fan of this smiley button I made, but if you all like it I'll let it stay.
I like the smiles button. Don't use it, but it's a nice touch. Once you re-add the re-size text field, and save/load post buttons, I can't really think of anything else I might possibly need.

• 12.09.2010 3:33 PM PST

Five years older and wiser
The fires are burning, I'm fire, never tire
Slay warriors in the forests, and on hire

Chrome rocks.

• 12.10.2010 5:37 AM PST
Subject: Script Central> New: Hawtbar

Halo Reach Screenshot Viewer - Chrome
View larger screenshots on Bungie.net with the click of a button! Instead of having to press view hi-res image and save it to you computer, you can now just click the image and it is enlarged.

Download - Screenshots available there.

[Edited on 12.11.2010 5:38 PM PST]

• 12.11.2010 5:37 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Positive vibes.

Why are those images so small? I tried clicking the image, but it just scrolled over. How do I enlarge the image?

View larger screenshots on Bungie.net with the click of a button! Instead of having to press view hi-res image and save it to you computer, you can now just click the image and it is enlarged.

• 12.11.2010 5:40 PM PST

Posted by: a rascal cat
Why are those images so small? I tried clicking the image, but it just scrolled over. How do I enlarge the image?

Google are pretty specific with the images sizes you can use. They do allow for larger images but in the same ratio. I will upload larger ones later.

• 12.11.2010 5:48 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Positive vibes.

Alright. Thank you.

Posted by: a rascal cat

Google are pretty specific with the images sizes you can use. They do allow for larger images but in the same ratio. I will upload larger ones later.

• 12.11.2010 5:56 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posting Tools 4.4

*Re-added the Resize Textfield, Save/Load Post buttons
*Added and removed ninjas
*Removed smiley's button for it's uselessness
*Auto-update added (so you won't have to check this thread all the time)

• 12.11.2010 7:15 PM PST

Does anyone even read these?

Yay. Cheers Duardo.

Edit: I'm not sure how the Save and Load Post thing works.

[Edited on 12.11.2010 7:17 PM PST]

• 12.11.2010 7:16 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: BadBall3r47
I'm not sure how the Save and Load Post thing works.
Say you're typing up a long post, and you don't want to lose it accidentally (browser crash or exiting out of the tab), just click "Save Post" and when you get back to the textfield, click "Load Post" and it will load what you saved.

• 12.11.2010 7:21 PM PST

PT5 We should make it cross browser compatible Duardo. :)

• 12.11.2010 7:35 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> New: Reach Screenshot Viewer; Posting Tools 4.4
  • user homepage:

@ x_Jacen_Solo_x - Sorry, I guess it's Firefox only :/

PT5 We should make it cross browser compatible Duardo. :)
Yes. Agreed.

[Edited on 12.11.2010 7:41 PM PST]

• 12.11.2010 7:40 PM PST
Subject: Script Central> New: Hawtbar

Does anyone even read these?

Posted by: x_Jacen_Solo_x
Posted by: BadBall3r47
I'm not sure how the Save and Load Post thing works.
Say you're typing up a long post, and you don't want to lose it accidentally (browser crash or exiting out of the tab), just click "Save Post" and when you get back to the textfield, click "Load Post" and it will load what you saved.

Yeah, I'm not seeing that.
That's essentially my problem. I'm on Chrome.

• 12.11.2010 7:47 PM PST