Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Script Central> New: Hawtbar
  • Subject: Script Central> New: Hawtbar
Subject: Script Central> New: Hawtbar

~Thomsn0w

Posted by: Duardo
Posted by: Skinny Genes
Messy code is messy.
Trust me, it was a whole lot worse 6 months ago. I had to get a guy to go through it all and delete all of these unnecessary spaces.

Hey Duardo, does it matter what version of Chrome you have?

• 12.14.2010 1:00 PM PDT

Five years older and wiser
The fires are burning, I'm fire, never tire
Slay warriors in the forests, and on hire

Messy code is messy.
Trust me, it was a whole lot worse 6 months ago. I had to get a guy to go through it all and delete all of these unnecessary spaces.

Oh man. Oh god.

• 12.14.2010 1:04 PM PDT

Posted by: Big Black Bear
What are we supposed to be discussing here?

"Nothing in the 'Verse can stop me."

Works lovely for Chrome :)

• 12.14.2010 1:30 PM PDT

I'd like to be half-man half-tree in an octopus' garden in the shade.

Posted by: Thomsn0w
Messy code is messy.

Hey Duardo, does it matter what version of Chrome you have?

I doubt it. Doesn't Chrome automatically update, anyway?

• 12.14.2010 1:41 PM PDT

Live Post Preview v1.1

- Removed redundant regex checks and looping, thus a noticeable increase in performance/responsiveness with longer posts and/or increased formatting.

• 12.14.2010 4:50 PM PDT

Testing....

Oh wow, this seems pretty useful.
Posted by: dazarobbo
Live Post Preview v1.1

- Removed redundant regex checks and looping, thus a noticeable increase in performance/responsiveness with longer posts and/or increased formatting.

• 12.14.2010 4:58 PM PDT

Live Post Preview v1.1

Pretty useful.

BTW userscript.org has really gone downhill since I stopped using it. How many ads are there now!

• 12.14.2010 5:06 PM PDT

Live Post Preview v1.1

That's really awesome.

• 12.14.2010 5:09 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

“To say more would spoil be it’s overall its a game that needs to be played.” - Aristotle

Live Post Preview v1.1

Interesting concept, but as I use Natural Textbox Enhancement, every time I make a reasonably long post I'm doubling the size that I'd normally get with NTE due to the doubling effect.

I think it'd be a good idea for there to be two versions, one exactly as you have it right now that logs the full post and one that only logs any BBCode that's put into a post (rather than all the text) and shows the segments from beginning to end, so the person can make sure that they've closed all of their code correctly and put it where they want it. A basic utility version, in essence.

• 12.14.2010 5:09 PM PDT
Subject: Script Central> New: Reach Screenshot Viewer; Posting Tools 4.4.1

The strongest Rivals are also the strongest allies.

scratch that, i fail.

[Edited on 12.14.2010 11:47 PM PST]

• 12.14.2010 11:40 PM PDT

Live Post Preview v1.1

I don't know if these are bugs in the program, but I've noticed a few things. Here is the image: http://img5.imageshack.us/f/66696371.jpg/ I don't know if you meant to have it like this, but the circled part with the arrow pointing to it shows how when you have a bunch of quotes, the final [ /quote] doesn't seem to work. It doesn't break of and what it would actually look like, as I notice it does while writing this post. The other circled part show how the [ quote] could shows, however the underlined part shows that the [ u] code to underline something does not. Just a few things I noticed, sorry if they were meant to be like that.

• 12.16.2010 4:40 PM PDT

Fixed! You can now nest as many quotes as you want (at least until your browser gives out). Also fixed a memory leak.

Live Post Preview v1.2

• 12.16.2010 5:27 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

dream as if you'll live forever and live as if you'll die today

Fixed! You can now nest as many quotes as you want (at least until your browser gives out). Also fixed a memory leak.

Live Post Preview v1.2
I love this script!

• 12.17.2010 12:06 PM PDT
Subject: Script Central> Post Preview; Screenshot Viewer; Posting Tools 4...

Only the unloved and unnatural hate.

I have a skype! Feel free to add me if you took the time to look in here xD cody.dwight.morgan

Thought I should post this here:

Posted by: Iggyhopper
As of today, I have decided that it is time to shut coup down in the spring of next year, for good. I have other obligations to fulfill and other roads I must travel. Coup will be shut down on March 1st.

- Lord Snakie, chickenlittle, and I will remain admins of this group.

- I won't be going anywhere, I just can't maintain the script anymore.

- I will gladly let someone else maintain the script, but I just want to make sure everything "works out". I just don't want this script to go downhill when a new coder manages it.

- I'll come back, coding something else, but that date is unknown, and quite some time away from today.

Any other questions?

• 12.20.2010 7:23 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Noble Legendary Member

"Insert generic signature here"

Posted by: x_Jacen_Solo_x
I read somewhere that the only way to get links in your Title Bar (such as a Rise Against video on You Tube) was with HTML, and that HTML has been disabled in more recent versions of Coup. Is this correct?

I was going to ask the exact same thing.

Is this true?

• 12.24.2010 1:51 PM PDT

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Hi! =)

• 12.24.2010 2:39 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

dream as if you'll live forever and live as if you'll die today

Hi! =)
Aren't you permabanned?

EDIT:... Obviously not... hurr durrr

[Edited on 12.24.2010 2:59 PM PST]

• 12.24.2010 2:57 PM PDT

AV=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif
BG=http://avatar.coolclip.ru/albums/Avatars/Avatars%2090x90/A vatars_90x90_022.gif

Posted by: kool fat kid
Hi! =)
Aren't you permabanned?
No. I was banned for 6 months.

• 12.24.2010 2:58 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Posted by: r c takedown
Yax is a shining beacon in these dark times. You should all strive to be more like Yax.

Hi! =)
10/10. Best post I have ever read, I am currently printing it out and using it as wallpaper. Also, consuming it for nutrients and love. Thank you, you have just saved my life and, more importantly, Christmas. You truly are a God amongst men.

• 12.25.2010 5:10 AM PDT

Honestly, this must be a joke. Child, listen, stop trying to defend yourself because clearly you are incapable of it. The only idiot in this thread is yourself, and trust me, it is obvious. So, how about you do as I asked earlier and log off, mommy and daddy wouldn't want you staying up this late.
-- Direct Control, BAMF

Posted by: kool fat kid
Hi! =)
Aren't you permabanned?
No. I was banned for 6 months.

Wow, 6 months. Its been a long-ass time, welcome back.

• 12.25.2010 5:11 AM PDT

Epic entrance Iggy.
Hi! =)

It's sad that there are less and less scripts being made than before.

• 12.25.2010 9:46 PM PDT

#101111011110111100001# is a '7'.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Greasemonkey Scripts
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Posted by: Alec9224
Indeed. I haven't had XBL for a long time, but I still come on her everyday.

Live Post Preview v1.2
I thought this could use a little personalization, so Live Post Preview v2.

Por ejemplo.

I couldn't bother to work out the complexities of the date, so perhaps that would be more in daz's department.

[Edited on 12.30.2010 8:05 AM PST]

• 12.28.2010 10:47 PM PDT

uStalk Chrome App - Version 1.0.2
This only works on Chrome, for the FF please use the GM script!

Have uStalk as a Web App in your browser, auto update and choose what user list to view.

Visit the Web Store

Future releases:
- Fixes
- Customizable theme and look.

• 12.29.2010 4:01 AM PDT

- Dragon Ball/Z/GT and it's merchandise are awesome.
- All "abriged" parodies are hilarious.
- Humanity, as a whole, is stupid.
- I have asperger's syndrome
- This is the best used 20 seconds of your life
- Official helper to the Halo: Reach - The Armor You'll Be Wearing This Fall! Thread

Is this the place to discuss coup?

Yes? Okay then.

I *just* installed it (Yeah, only now), and have a few questions:

since anybody can edit their posts to look like anything, how does one know if another is a Bungie employee or forum ninja?

• 12.30.2010 2:54 PM PDT