Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: A dog showed up on my porch; what do I do?
  • Subject: A dog showed up on my porch; what do I do?
Subject: A dog showed up on my porch; what do I do?
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I can't keep it because my family has too many dogs. It is a little puppy that we think somebody dumped at our house. I've been petting it and got it some water, and we are getting it some food. What else should I do? Nobody has came looking for it yet.

• 05.24.2009 12:59 PM PDT

I wanted a gumball so I said "Yo devil you got change for a soul?"

Satan appeared and said "Yeah, yeah mosuckra! I got yo change right here just sign this contract and I'll give you your quarters!"

So I signed it, lost my soul, and got 4 quarters. I have never regretted this decision.
-------------
Buy Personsen related swag: http://www.zazzle.com/personsenstore

Send it away on the bullet train. :)

• 05.24.2009 1:00 PM PDT

A witty phrase proves nothing.

Put up "FOUND" posters and if nobody claims it, either keep it or give it to a shelter.

• 05.24.2009 1:01 PM PDT
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PDT

Put some posters, and if no one reclaims it, look for someone that wants one.

I personally want one :3

IN B4 Retarded spinoff threads

"You know what happens when you leave someone hanging for too long? They fall."

*Click* Psshhhhhhhh

Tell it "don't you ever come around here, don't wanna see your face you better disappear." Have the fire in your eyes and make sure your words are really clear and beat it. Just beat it.

Beat it. Just beat it.

• 05.24.2009 1:04 PM PDT

Peter

Florida

Posted by: BloatedGoose
Put up "FOUND" posters and if nobody claims it, either keep it or give it to a shelter.

• 05.24.2009 1:04 PM PDT

kill it with fire!

• 05.24.2009 1:06 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Wobo Wobo
Anything that could erase the memory of the picture you posted a long time ago.
Why does everyone from Fail V2 reply to every one of my threads and say something about A PICTURE THAT WASN'T ME?

Please, get out.

• 05.24.2009 1:07 PM PDT
  • gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PDT

Keep it.

• 05.24.2009 1:09 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

JOIN MY GROUP

Vaporeon are highly adapted to aquatic life. Unlike its pre-evolution, it has the ability to breathe underwater. As stated previously, they have a unique molecular structure. They have the ability to "melt" into a body of water and disappear completely from view. They can also manipulate water molecules, giving them the ability to learn Water-type attacks their previous evolutions could not.

What kind of dog is it?
Like its been said before; Found Posters, and if that fails, give it to any friends or family that may want it, or shelter.

• 05.24.2009 1:12 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Vaporeon
What kind of dog is it?
Like its been said before; Found Posters, and if that fails, give it to any friends or family that may want it, or shelter.
I don't know what kind of dog it is, but I'll probably end up making posters or something.

• 05.24.2009 1:15 PM PDT