• 03.01.2010 5:07 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

-Removed!

[Edited on 10.26.2010 1:38 PM PDT]

• 03.18.2010 11:02 AM PDT

Grenades are like RAM, you can never have too much

Posted by: Noble grunt
Do you need to buy halo pc or can you just download it??.

i want to slap you....

other than the annoying as -blam!- error mesages on half the servers, some dedis not showing up and sight jacker, and aimbot STILL WORKING.....console and all bypass consoles crash me.

dude what the hell was disabling console for? some people do need to administrate servers...

this update made ce horrible, and whoever was slightly involved with it...is a douche

and were not going to get another update im sure so now i can chose between halo2 vista thats been ruined and abandoned, or halo ce thats been ruined and abandoned....

• 03.19.2010 11:51 AM PDT

directive classified hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmm singed kunai agent of E.V.A. saa itte miyo oka yume no kuni

any plans 2 up date halo 2?

[Edited on 03.19.2010 1:29 PM PDT]

• 03.19.2010 12:54 PM PDT

Posted by: kunai9190
any plans 2 up date halo 2?

dude you asked that question like three times on this forum, and you were answered three times
halo2 is pretty much abandoned for pc, bungie has nothing and more than likely will continue to have nothing to do with the game

• 03.26.2010 3:48 PM PDT

This is the average H2 Fanboy.
Xfire: JacobGRocks.
50 in H2/H3? Great, but you still fail at this.

Bungie doesn't support h2pc, as it is listed under "External Projects" on the games page here. All MS does is update gfwl, which causes issues with h2v and other older gfwl games in the process.

Oh, and the offical h2v forum is dead. All non support is handeled at forums.gamesforwindows.com

[Edited on 03.26.2010 4:50 PM PDT]

• 03.26.2010 4:49 PM PDT

My Youtube - Halo 2 Online Co-op
BUNGIE AND MICROSOFT FAILS HALO 2 VISTA.

Everytime someone buys a copy of Halo 2 Vista, a puppy dies.

Posted by: JacobGRocks
Bungie doesn't support h2pc, as it is listed under "External Projects" on the games page here. All MS does is update gfwl, which causes issues with h2v and other older gfwl games in the process.

Oh, and the offical h2v forum is dead. All non support is handeled at forums.gamesforwindows.com
orly?
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link =halo2vistafaqupdate
Bungie did have a helping hand in it's failure.

• 04.02.2010 1:26 AM PDT

Server Admin: "...the fact that it's hard to make halo servers work because of the microsoft IE patch that blocks servers from starting..."

He also told me if Sawnose reads this, he should have a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIMTBCOsE_o(Read Description).

"The culprit patch is KB969897, which seems integrated in Windows 2008 R2 making it harder to host halo servers."

I'd like to see a 1.10 patch - so please Sawnose if you read this!

[Edited on 04.03.2010 11:53 AM PDT]

• 04.03.2010 9:34 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

another fail for M$ IE8 and their Halo 1.09, which doesn't even have dynamic memory allocation.

• 04.04.2010 11:21 PM PDT

If you don't have something Constructive to say, then by all means. SHUT UP and GO AWAY. tyvm

I'm a girl, get over it and move on.

Halo 2 Support!
I miss it so....

Well I was trying to get mine updated. However now it doesn't work without the disc! how disconcerting. I did however make a post on the Halo C.E forums and even after applying this update I couldn't find any servers, it only seemed to work once but I was still trying to fix it and after I reloaded the game the servers did not come up again. That and the first time there were only a few servers with a couple of people on.
Since Halo 2 is officially out of the game for Xbox I am moving back to the pc world and hope that this work in progress gets up and going!

• 04.20.2010 1:19 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member
  • gamertag: Btcc22
  • user homepage:

If you're sure that the game is patched to 1.09, I can only suggest a reinstall.

The only times it should ask for a CD are when it's not fully patched.

[Edited on 04.22.2010 7:21 PM PDT]

• 04.22.2010 7:20 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Elder Legendary Member

Yes, I am a hypocrite, and I'm sorry. I really do mean well, but I'm not running on all cylinders.

Everytime someone buys a copy of Halo 2 Vista, a puppy dies.

Posted by: Shock120

orly?

That's funny... a certain Bungie employee stated that Bungie had nothing to do with H2V. It's sad when you have to try and guess who's lying. Software companies are evil. There's no escape.

• 04.28.2010 3:34 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: n357
Posted by: Shock120

orly?

That's funny... a certain Bungie employee stated that Bungie had nothing to do with H2V. It's sad when you have to try and guess who's lying. Software companies are evil. There's no escape.
I'd say Bungie is lying.
They all lie, and none of them are blaming eachother, they simply "ignore" the problem. push it aside.

• 05.01.2010 11:28 AM PDT

Live a little.

PyroSnip3 - Xbox Live Gamertag

Thank you, sawnose.

• 05.18.2010 8:44 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

i had been playing for years and few weeks ago i tried runnin halo custom edition. i got an error message saying my cd key was invalid, so i couldn't even open it up. i tried doing a bunch of things and none worked. so i bought it again. now with the new cd key i am able to play halo pc but i get the same message in halo ce. any help?

• 06.12.2010 4:17 AM PDT

Posted by: oys
i had been playing for years and few weeks ago i tried runnin halo custom edition. i got an error message saying my cd key was invalid, so i couldn't even open it up. i tried doing a bunch of things and none worked. so i bought it again. now with the new cd key i am able to play halo pc but i get the same message in halo ce. any help?

got the exact same problem.
did the exact same thing.i had someone suggest messing with the registry, but im terrible with finding stuff in that.

solution: buy tf2

• 06.20.2010 12:40 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

The Last Halo update.
Coming soon...

<Halo 1 Source Code release>

or not. ='(

[Edited on 06.29.2010 11:08 AM PDT]

• 06.29.2010 11:07 AM PDT

Posted by: oys

I'm not sure how the cd validation works, but is it possible your Halo CE cd key is still linked with your old cd? Did you try reinstalling Halo CE with your new cd?

• 07.01.2010 10:26 AM PDT

actualy it's more than likely in the computers registry as i posted above, but the only way to fully "unlink" it is to get regedit and mess around in there.
and even then its not usualy the cd key its a bug in 1.09

thanks again sawnose -_-

• 07.01.2010 3:39 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Elder Heroic Member
  • gamertag: c7z77
  • user homepage:

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford ! when a nation turns on it's own and denies it's own founding culture ,this is a sign of the death pangs of a nation --- cz7

i tried to download the last two updates ! what the Moo! file openning troubles/user must have admin rights -what a pile of crap! i need some help with this one thxs --has anybody seen this trouble too and fix for this ???

[Edited on 07.27.2010 8:15 AM PDT]

• 07.22.2010 5:24 PM PDT

first off you need administrator privileges if you have those right click and run as admin

• 07.29.2010 6:21 AM PDT

Halo 3: Lone Wolves - 44
Team Slayer - 38
Team Doubles - 46
Team Snipers - 25
MLG - 20
Team SWAT - 28
Halo: Reach: Brigadier Grade 2 - 73% Armory Completion

Love it.

• 08.23.2010 6:43 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Elder Heroic Member
  • gamertag: c7z77
  • user homepage:

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford ! when a nation turns on it's own and denies it's own founding culture ,this is a sign of the death pangs of a nation --- cz7

i have had very bad time with trying to ''update 1.09'' it has failed to work and says please wait for update i do and it goes no where - i reinstalled the game all the normal ways to get it going and still the same!!!

• 09.07.2010 5:37 PM PDT

"It doesn't matter what I say, since Halo is already more popular than god!" - Zero Punctuation, Halo 3 review

should continue patching this game till 343 takes right over!

• 09.25.2010 5:34 AM PDT