Bungie Universe
This topic has moved here: Subject: The Marathon Trilogy - Get It!
  • Subject: The Marathon Trilogy - Get It!
Subject: The Marathon Trilogy - Get It! (v2.0)

In the Gaming world they call me The Prodigy. My guess is because I spent my time helping every person with every problem rather they where my enemies or not. With that said I also ended up blowing the minds of everyone I met online. And in the real world if we are talking about Game development and computer skill. None the less I tend to present my self in a generally professional manner and I do not tolerate an annoying degree of Disrespect or high levels of ignorance.

The Marathon Trilogy, get it, GOT IT, good!!!

I downloaded all of the avalible IOS Marathon games, though it is quite different from other games I play it is made by Bungie and respectfully as well as loyaltivy I do enjoy Marathon.. Even though I don't hardly have an idea of what I am supposed to be doing In the game.

• 09.27.2012 1:04 PM PDT
Subject: The Marathon Trilogy - Get It!

If I ever get AIDS, I'm going to sleep with another AIDS person so my AIDS cancel each other out, or I'm going to make the AIDS I already have worse.

Everytime I start Marathon up it shows the text about the heavens, the title, then it closes. What do I do?

• 10.07.2012 1:07 AM PDT

I was a Halo fan before I registered. I became a Marathon fan after I registered.

"You are really good at killing things. I'm impressed." - Durandal

"Welcome back. I'm sure you're wondering why you were in stasis, what happened to the Marathon and Tau Ceti, and most of all where your rocket launcher and fusion gun are. There'll be plenty of time for explanations later." - Durandal

I think Bungie should also make M1 and Infinity available on XBLA.

• 10.14.2012 10:35 AM PDT

Look, a signature...

Still need to play these... I just keep forgetting.

• 10.28.2012 10:22 PM PDT

neat

• 11.19.2012 5:43 AM PDT

Thank you for this! I've always wanted to download the other Marathon games after getting Durandal on XBLA! You're the best!! :D

• 11.27.2012 6:33 PM PDT

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...
and I'm all out of bubblegum"- Roddy Piper

"A man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom's a whore." - Sean Connery

The perfect place to have anonymous -blam!- bathroom sex

Going to try this out soon, love the Marathon games.

• 12.01.2012 8:00 PM PDT

Zerogreenchief is eh pretty cool guy, eh trolls people and doesn't afraid of anything.

Nevermind! Sourceforge is back up and so is source.bungie.org

[Edited on 12.11.2012 8:25 AM PST]

• 12.10.2012 10:25 PM PDT

OMG
Master Chief w/o his Helmet!

Stosh <3's me vicariously... at least someone does...

Just beat Marathon 1 for the first time.

Epic.

• 12.23.2012 4:16 PM PDT