Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: DMR-starts are the only way to play Halo:Reach
  • Subject: DMR-starts are the only way to play Halo:Reach
Subject: DMR-starts are the only way to play Halo:Reach

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK...
Posted by: Langley
--on another note, I think MLG Chewhatever is an idiot.

Posted by: Achronos
There is a reason I am user ID 1 and my account creation date is before this site came online.

The DMR is a totally new rifle that was just featured today in the GI article. We know next to nothing about it other than it's a rifle and it shoots bullets. According to this though, it's clear to see that the only correct and skillful way to play Halo:Reach is with DMR-starts.

But you might be saying to yourself, "how does B.B. know? He hasn't played Reach". Don't need to. I know absolutely next to nothing about the gun and I can already tell you that it's the only skilled weapon in Halo:Reach and people who AR-rush are just bad.

So based upon absolutely no information or even personal experience, I'm telling everyone how Halo:Reach should be played.

You can thank me via this thread.

Also, first!

Also, DMR > BR.

~B.B.

• 01.11.2010 1:07 PM PST

IMHO the best way to start is with no weapons, so itsa pickups only game.

Although Randoms is fun too.

• 01.11.2010 1:08 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Marvelous Bauble

icwutudidthar

Posted by: BerserkerBarage
The DMR is a totally new rifle that was just featured today in the GI article. We know next to nothing about it other than it's a rifle and it shoots bullets. According to this though, it's clear to see that the only correct and skillful way to play Halo:Reach is with DMR-starts.

But you might be saying to yourself, "how does B.B. know? He hasn't played Reach". Don't need to. I know absolutely next to nothing about the gun and I can already tell you that it's the only skilled weapon in Halo:Reach and people who AR-rush are just bad.

So based upon absolutely no information or even personal experience, I'm telling everyone how Halo:Reach should be played.

Also, first!

Also, DMR > BR.

~B.B.

• gamertag:
  • user homepage:
  • last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST

Weren't you mythic? Regardless, the rifle's essentially an underpowered sniper. Why make people start with it?

"how does B.B. know? He hasn't played Reach"

Wait, is this some ironic/sarcastic/joke thread predicting the reaction of SOME members of the community to reach, or is it a serious thread...I can't tell.

[Edited on 01.11.2010 1:13 PM PST]

• gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Guarantee the default spawn won't be the DMR. Have fun playing customs.

Chunky_Lover's Average Joe Interview

Bungie All Star Contest Winner Weeks 6,8 and 12

BB how do we know these are the only two rifles? What if there is like....5?

• 01.11.2010 1:09 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: urk
icwutudidthar

Huh?

Also, first!

Also, DMR > BR.

~B.B.

YES!! Win!!

I'd like to be half-man half-tree in an octopus' garden in the shade.

Quick! Everyone quote the gold!

But seriously, this is exactly what we're going to see after the post-info hype dies down.

Make me a sammich!

Also, first!

Also, DMR > BR.

~B.B.

I <3 my AR because smacking YOU across the face with it is the single most satisfying thing in the game to me.

• 01.11.2010 1:10 PM PST

DMR 4 life

icwutudidthar

I saw it too!

I'd like to be half-man half-tree in an octopus' garden in the shade.

Posted by: Ghostrider2121
icwutudidthar

Huh?

The OP is joking. This thread is a parody to the threads that say BR>AR without giving any argument besides that they like the BR more.

• 01.11.2010 1:11 PM PST

Chunky_Lover's Average Joe Interview

Bungie All Star Contest Winner Weeks 6,8 and 12

Rearrange the letters of DMR and BR and you get DMBRR.

OMG BUNGIE THINKS WE R STUPIDS

Make me a sammich!

Posted by: Vaultmuncher
Weren't you mythic? Regardless, the rifle's essentially an underpowered sniper. Why make people start with it?

Its the new BR idiots. Iam tired of people thinking OH NOW WE HAZ 2 BR'S!!!!!1!!1!!111

Faceplam...I see it now haha very funny.

[Edited on 01.11.2010 1:12 PM PST]

Wuzzup Biatchezzz

But you might be saying to yourself, "how does B.B. know? He hasn't played Reach". Don't need to. I know absolutely next to nothing about the gun and I can already tell you that it's the only skilled weapon in Halo:Reach and people who AR-rush are just bad.agreed

Also, first!

Also, DMR > BR.

~B.B.

• user homepage:

if it's anything like the BR they showed in that pre-Halo 2 release footage, i will be contented.

Bringing coherent and well-thought-out replies to the Bungie forums since... a while.

icwutudidthar

I can't believe urk got it before the rest of you.

B.B. is being SARCASTIC. He is mocking the MLG/BRtards and how just because this is the new BR, they are instantly going to pounce all over it.

Or I certainly hope he is...

• 01.11.2010 1:12 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Why are you reading my signature? Who actually opens these things and reads them!

And as always, SEND ME A PM. Please. Or really bad things will happen to you.

If you hadn't posted this it would never have happened. You've opened the floodgates and soon this forum will be flooded with DMR > AR threads.

• 01.11.2010 1:12 PM PST

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LOL!

Also, DMR > BR.
Couldn't have said it better myself ;-)

• 01.11.2010 1:13 PM PST

"They're definitely heroes," he said of Noble Six's unit. "This will be about honor and sacrifice. And you still kick a ton of ass, you still blow a lot of stuff up." -urk

...people who AR-rush are just bad.

Huh? You mean players who expend all of their AR ammo in a single firing, spraying bullets all over, as opposed to making more controlled, more accurate shots?

• 01.11.2010 1:13 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Corrupted177
icwutudidthar

I can't believe urk got it before the rest of you.

B.B. is being SARCASTIC. He is mocking the MLG/BRtards and how just because this is the new BR, they are instantly going to pounce all over it.

Or I certainly hope he is...

I know, that's why I posted like it was serious.

Also, I think the actual BR is still in the game because the DMR is said to be a BR and Sniper in between.

• 01.11.2010 1:14 PM PST