Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Official Halo: Reach, Defiant Map Pack, & Noble Map Pack FAQ
  • Subject: Official Halo: Reach, Defiant Map Pack, & Noble Map Pack FAQ
Subject: Official Halo: Reach, Defiant Map Pack, & Noble Map Pack FAQ

Skull

The Maps are amazing I am impressed with 343 industries. The only thing is they need more forge capabilities/items. I cant change anything but weapons practically. There is not even enough sandbags for closing off all the doors in one building. Other than that, great maps, good job.

-Lordskull70

• 03.15.2011 3:28 PM PDT

Skull

The Maps are amazing I am impressed with 343 industries. The only thing is they need more forge capabilities/items. I cant change anything but weapons practically. There is not even enough sandbags for closing off all the doors in one building. Other than that, great maps, good job.

-Lordskull70

• 03.15.2011 3:29 PM PDT

Skull

Sorry, didn't mean to add it twice.

• 03.15.2011 3:30 PM PDT

Thanks mate helped alot.

• 03.15.2011 3:35 PM PDT
  • gamertag: sniipy
  • user homepage:

Average player who likes having fun, my favourite map is Rat's Nest and my worst is Ghost Town. I'm pap at using swords and my gamertag came about because snoopy was taken and sniipy just popped in there so I went with it.

They blow,just like you and noble!

• 03.15.2011 4:12 PM PDT

rofl

• 03.15.2011 4:49 PM PDT

Why are all of you freaking out theres no hayabusa in reach and to tell you why there isnt its because soul calibur 3 or dead or alive 4 (forgot which one) traded with bungie. Bungie let them use a spartan as a fighting character and in return they let bungie use the armor from main character from ninja gaiden (whos name is hayabusa hence why armor is called that) so if anyone still wants to complain that bungie should put it back it would now be illegal unless bungie go the other company to sign a agreement. So go complain to ther other game company.

• 03.15.2011 5:04 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I agree you just cant stick a helment in with a downlodable map pack, cause that makes two seperate downloads and normaly a map pack takes forever to download and with a helmet it will take even longer but if im wrong im wrong.

• 03.15.2011 5:32 PM PDT

Condemned is the best Halo map since Hang Em High, it has everything. Creativity and depth that provides both great close range battles as well as awesome sniper vantage points. This map is why Halo is what it is, the BEST GAME EVER CREATED!!!!

• 03.15.2011 7:02 PM PDT

Posted by: AngryBrute1
Oh yeah, since somebody does not believe what YOU believe; that makes us vapid...
I cannot grasp that what you call "Something happened to nothing, and that nothing became something, and it was smaller than than a period."

Probably irrelevant here but how far away do you have to be from someone before you can get the Cross Mappin' Achievement. I got one reasonably far-away kill, but no achievement. Why?

• 03.15.2011 7:05 PM PDT

Yes I am from Lebanon & yes that is in the middle east!
Yes I am a Muslim & yes I am proud of it!
LEBO is short for Lebanese, so yeah. Anyway My name is Amer Shahen (Shahen means Falcon or Eagle in arabic) lol I can't speak arabic that well. Amer is pronounced Amir just like Yusuf Amir off GTA4. I don't hate Americans either BTW.
Have fun, go hard and most of all respect your fellow gamers.
Check out my Fileshare!

Posted by: deadpool900
why doesn't it talk about the helmet evryones raging about?

edit:FIRST!

Agreed.

• 03.15.2011 11:13 PM PDT

Is it true that it will be the last DLC for Halo: Reach ?

I hope not... 1400/1400 looks awkard. Atleast make it to 1500 or 1750 like H3 please.

:)

Both map are better than the 1st map pack IMO.

• 03.16.2011 12:45 AM PDT

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy107/mrawesome366/odst2.p ng

why are there no answers in here about the easter eggs!?!!?

• 03.16.2011 7:35 AM PDT

i love halo reach but idk i really find that if you guys make another map pack i say you should maybe try making another map like forge world but in space and all the object that you can place are like frigates with all the acceseries inside and the vehicles you could place could be like sabres, pelicans, longswords, seraphs, space banshees and spirits. i find that this would be epic, you could have its own playlists and modify the max player count too 20-40 or more people and have an endless war pretty much. inside the frigates you could have opening doors, and pretty much everything you would have on a frigate or any covenant cruisers. they could have endless supplies on weapons and actual guns on them, mac guns etc... and you could actually destroy another cruiser or frigate with them. i know it may take a lot of work but please bunige... im a 14 year old kid and well i love this game and i want it to progress more and i wish tht you can make it happen :)

• 03.16.2011 11:18 AM PDT

i love halo reach but idk i really find that if you guys make another map pack i say you should maybe try making another map like forge world but in space and all the object that you can place are like frigates with all the acceseries inside and the vehicles you could place could be like sabres, pelicans, longswords, seraphs, space banshees and spirits. i find that this would be epic, you could have its own playlists and modify the max player count too 20-40 or more people and have an endless war pretty much. inside the frigates you could have opening doors, and pretty much everything you would have on a frigate or any covenant cruisers. they could have endless supplies on weapons and actual guns on them, mac guns etc... and you could actually destroy another cruiser or frigate with them. i know it may take a lot of work but please bunige... im a 14 year old kid and well i love this game and i want it to progress more and i wish tht you can make it happen :p

• 03.16.2011 11:19 AM PDT

Then sell your copy of Reach and GTF off the Bungie forums.

• 03.16.2011 2:17 PM PDT

No -blam!-. Of course you can't "find, vote for, and play" a DLC map if everyone in the game party doesn't have the maps downloaded. Is 2+2 not making 4 for you here?

• 03.16.2011 2:21 PM PDT

When will Unearthed be added to Firefight Matchmaking? I don't even see it in Score Attack...

• 03.16.2011 4:24 PM PDT

i cant get it for ages

• 03.16.2011 4:27 PM PDT

Check out my Reach Fileshare Here

Is it possible to get the new achievements from the Defiant Map Pack in a Custom Game? My friend says he got his like that and every time I try it does not work. What is going on?

• 03.16.2011 4:45 PM PDT

Posted by: deadpool900
why doesn't it talk about the helmet evryones raging about?

edit:FIRST!
What new hlmet?

• 03.16.2011 6:36 PM PDT

Posted by: supakillaXske
Is it possible to get the new achievements from the Defiant Map Pack in a Custom Game? My friend says he got his like that and every time I try it does not work. What is going on?

Your friend is lying to you, that's what.

• 03.16.2011 6:41 PM PDT

Goodbye...

Highlands is gourgeous, it looks like the definitive Halo Reach map. IMO, it's how I imagined Halo Reach when it was first announced. Sadly, it has slightly too many power weaapons. Maybe remove one of the Rocket Launchers, and put the other one in the middle somewhere?

• 03.17.2011 1:35 PM PDT