• of 3
Subject: Humpday Challenge: TTL
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Posted by: willow ve

Posted by: Sketch
There can be no ties, only victory.

click for full story

i've said it before and i'll say it again. bungie NEEDS to put rendered film up of these humpday challenges.

it is a need. render film, post link, let us watch.

If you go to the game pages and click the Files tab, you'll find the rendered films for each match.

• 10.08.2010 8:42 AM PDT

Great to see the humpdays back, keep kicking ass!

• 10.08.2010 9:26 AM PDT

You will be missed.
My YouTube Channel
---------------------------------
"See what I did there?"
"I can hear you caring."
---------------------------------
Dont get too wrapped up in the Internet. It's already forgotten about you.

Sounds like it was fun :)

Nice work!

• 10.08.2010 11:31 AM PDT

Bungie....please stop scheduling scrubs and then bragging when you essentially split games with a tie in the middle.

Colonel grade 4s with negative H3 kds? Put some impressive players on the other team and you wouldn't be calling a victory for yourself by counting kills in two flag on Hemorrhage

Just sayin, it's kinda weak

• 10.08.2010 11:42 AM PDT

- Dragon Ball/Z/GT and it's merchandise are awesome.
- All "abriged" parodies are hilarious.
- Humanity, as a whole, is stupid.
- I have asperger's syndrome
- This is the best used 20 seconds of your life
- Official helper to the Halo: Reach - The Armor You'll Be Wearing This Fall! Thread

I couldn't help but read this:

"Will the streak continue? Can we do it again? Tune in next week to find out!"

as this:

Will the streak continue? Can we do it again? Tune in next week to find out, in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!"

• 10.08.2010 12:02 PM PDT

-Please, no group invites :)

Posted by: viper1989
Bungie....please stop scheduling scrubs and then bragging when you essentially split games with a tie in the middle.

Colonel grade 4s with negative H3 kds? Put some impressive players on the other team and you wouldn't be calling a victory for yourself by counting kills in two flag on Hemorrhage

Just sayin, it's kinda weak
I don't think you know what you're talking about. Just sayin.

The gunslingers are a group of really good gamers. And the fact that you dissected each of their profiles shows what type of person you are.

• 10.08.2010 1:47 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: chotato
smart, interesting, seems out of place.

Official fan of Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, (Problem with that?) Halo, and Bungie, also a total gaming junkie.

The next humpday should be against FTZ, I would love to see them -Blam!- pwn Bungie, and if FTZ doesn't even win one game, we will be humiliated. Mostly Ashfire though and we'll just blame Stosh for faulty gametypes. LOL

• 10.08.2010 2:03 PM PDT

Good games were had. That last game was killer!!!

• 10.08.2010 3:53 PM PDT

Your charts are bull-blam!- for starters its based on active players after people like my self hit the cap we stopped playing because we didnt want to loos our commendations for no reason. Also i have over 4536 gamertags on this list of mine that are lt cournal grade 3's and thats just what i have played with 900,000 people online a day and 4536 of them are lt cournal g3 and i bet there is a alot more .00504% of the population i played with on just big team imagine those kids that play only doubles and slayer and objectives and there were still more not to mention 400 members in my clan which i didnt include in this are Lt Cournals grade 3 so in the words of will ferral i call bull -blam!- on you sir's lift the level cap because beleave me you will feal the pain on the 16th
Posted by: Sketch
There can be no ties, only victory.

click for full story

• 10.08.2010 5:51 PM PDT

I am a very pestamistic person. I see the glass half empty, even when it's full. Dont expect much from me.

DAMN. It about time you whooped some peoples ass

• 10.08.2010 8:09 PM PDT

"I don't think you know what you're talking about. Just sayin.

The gunslingers are a group of really good gamers. And the fact that you dissected each of their profiles shows what type of person you are."

ur such a noob..if Bungie played me and a group of my friends they'd get pooped on

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=18044 0324&player=BlackBRrrr#

this game I had 50 kills and 34 headshots in Invasion slayer. Just one of many times because this game is ridiculously easy for skilled players. On a map like Hemorrhage with DMRs and the noobstick headshot machine of sniper, I can dominate an entire team from anywhere on the map. I had a frenzy within a minute or so of the game starting and the other team didn't get a kill until I unloaded 2 sniper clips, all headshot kills.

get some perspective kid. Games like h2 and h3 actually required more than basic skill to do well. You wouldn't know that bc you couldn't get rid of your shame bars. Not all 50s in H3 were even good bc the ranking system was far too generous.

[Edited on 10.09.2010 12:12 AM PDT]

• 10.09.2010 12:11 AM PDT

theres no online campaign!!!!!

• 10.09.2010 7:29 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Gamertag: J7XD
New BNET: J7XD

Posted by: bobcast
1) Good games.
2) Didn't HFCS beat TTL for our challenge too?
3) How come TTL got to go one the new feed and we had to go in the comm chatter?
4) Should I? Brotherly love <3

Yes.

• 10.09.2010 8:47 AM PDT

mwahahahahahahaha,cough,cough

• 10.09.2010 8:32 PM PDT

lol isnt that nice

• 10.10.2010 8:11 AM PDT

I have an achievement that is glitching and therefore, Halo:Reach will not show up on my completed games list. when I'm on the dashboard scrolling through the different games I played, Halo: Reach shows (48/49 achievements, and 975/1000 gamerscore), but when I click on it to see what achievement it's cliaming I don't have, it shows that I have them all, and in the bottom left hand corner, it says 49/49 unlocked....is this a common glitch and will it be fixed? if it's not a common glitch, how do I fix it?

• 10.11.2010 9:01 AM PDT

I bet you feel that crotch-shot for a couple days haha

• 10.11.2010 8:55 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Nice Humpday Challenge once again.

• 10.12.2010 8:08 AM PDT

Joseph R Green/Burrows/GREENMAN792004
Freebase Ent 2011

victory

• 10.13.2010 5:34 PM PDT

i challenges the bungie team to a match on matchmaking

• 10.14.2010 10:27 AM PDT

Um, I'm lost...

TTL put up a good fight...And you may very well prevail upon the field of battle in humpdays to come. Team Fire Fodder, however, will surely prove to be your imminent undoing. (A fiendish laugh bellows forth surrounding those we survey, only to be echoed back again and again, from the carnage stained walls of our keep). We wait.

• 10.18.2010 2:23 PM PDT

Um, I'm lost...

Still laughing (maniacally).

[Edited on 10.18.2010 3:04 PM PDT]

• 10.18.2010 3:01 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 3