This topic has moved here: Subject: Noble Map Pack - 11/30/2010
  • Subject: Noble Map Pack - 11/30/2010
Subject: Noble Map Pack - 11/30/2010
  •  | 
  • Marvelous Bauble

The Halo: Reach Warfront expands!

click for full story

• 10.14.2010 8:44 AM PDT

humans are so concerned about where they've been, that they dont stop and think about where we're going

finally, some new maps. looks great bungie!

yay, im the 1st poster!

[Edited on 10.14.2010 8:47 AM PDT]

• 10.14.2010 8:47 AM PDT

is it only going to be 3 maps because that seems a little small? don't get me wrong i will buy it because i love the sound of them, but normally we get a bit more than that

• 10.14.2010 8:50 AM PDT

YES THANK YOU!
Looking forward to Tempest. The tower kinda looks like the one from an old Halo 2 map.

[Edited on 10.14.2010 8:54 AM PDT]

• 10.14.2010 8:52 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Mythic Member
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

The End

‘The conscious is cancerous if allowed to linger’

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

That was fast! It is great to see effort has been put into adding several BTB maps, seeing as that is an area Forge World can struggle with due to budget constraints. Hats off to the team, the maps look beautiful.

SO EXCITED!!!!!!

10 bucks... i am dissapoint. I'll wait for a price drop(maps look great though)

• user homepage:

JUMPED - HALO 2
FINISHED THE FIGHT - HALO 3
PREPARED TO DROPED - HALO3: ODST
REACHED - HALO: REACH

100% all achievement! Love this Games

Yeah it small, but al lease they added 250 more point, i wonder they have an unlockable helmet in Halo Waypoint if you reach the highest level? Hope so.

But Hey i'm still getting it! why not i have bought every DLC they offer since Halo 2! i still have the Halo 2 Map Pack (It now a collector). Cant wait.

[Edited on 10.14.2010 8:57 AM PDT]

• 10.14.2010 8:54 AM PDT

I like the looks of the maps, but i do have a suggestion for bungie to possibly releasing armor packs also not just map packs. i think a lot of people would enjoy that.

• 10.14.2010 8:55 AM PDT

I find it ridiculous that you charge $10 for 3 maps. The maps that shipped with game were mostly remakes and campaign levels and now you want to make us pay out the ass for more?

• 10.14.2010 8:56 AM PDT

Thank God I'm an atheist.

Sweet! Halo map packs are the only ones I'd ever buy ;)

• 10.14.2010 8:58 AM PDT

http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/kotor/Group/GroupHome.aspx

Great to see that you're supporting the game so much within a month of launch.

• 10.14.2010 8:59 AM PDT

<><><>FACILITY B5D<><><>

Loving the new maps but Im kind of disappointed that the Forge Map is another Forerunner map. I was hoping we would have a more colorful pallet to work with rather than blue and gray.

Glad that theres something for everyone; Forge, BtB, and Arena, but there are no Firefight maps. Yes i know we dont even have Glacier into the matchmaking list yet, but still.

Another problem I see from stemming with this is the fact that since Luke Smith mentioned something about raising the level cap a month or two from the last BWU, people may thing that this map pack will be when the cap is lifted. If that is the case I can see many people being upset and assuming they are "buying" the rank lift.

• 10.14.2010 9:00 AM PDT

I hope you can place trees in Forge on Tempest, I'd love to see that. I hope by "large palette" They mean "lots of rocks and trees, and less about walls."
More scenery like trees is what's missing in Forgeworld. That and the ability to diverge water.

@Arkadin13: Every single map (Barring Forgeworld) was ripped straight from campaign. I love the game, but that was very disappointing

[Edited on 10.14.2010 9:05 AM PDT]

• 10.14.2010 9:01 AM PDT

youtube.com/whatsakillingspree

1st page! I would like to say that you are -blam!- amazing Bungie. Keep up the hard work! We love you!

• 10.14.2010 9:04 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

my gt :terry 309
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=terry+3 09&sg=0

so i take it that there will be outer space battles in anchor 9?

[Edited on 10.14.2010 9:07 AM PDT]

• 10.14.2010 9:04 AM PDT

Definitely interested in the Tempest forge palette.

[Edited on 10.14.2010 9:07 AM PDT]

• 10.14.2010 9:07 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Intrepid Legendary Member

Judging by your statement, it appears that Bungie have been working on this DLC for 'months' now?

Months being before the -blam!- game was released, lol?

This DLC was worked on during H:R dev time = We should not have to pay for it. Plus on the fact one of these maps had screenshots released before the actual game came out, lmfao.

Congratulations Bungie, I'm sure lots of idiots will suck up this -blam!-.

beautiful

wow see now these maps look like actual time has been put into their making and its shows these maps look awesome cant wait to play them!

• 10.14.2010 9:09 AM PDT

youtube.com/whatsakillingspree

Posted by: Cay330
Judging by your statement, it appears that Bungie have been working on this DLC for 'months' now?

Months being before the -blam!- game was released, lol?

This DLC was worked on during H:R dev time = We should not have to pay for it. Plus on the fact one of these maps had screenshots released before the actual game came out, lmfao.

Congratulations Bungie, I'm sure lots of idiots will suck up this -blam!-.

I know I will. :)

• 10.14.2010 9:09 AM PDT

Wow,

Lame charging for maps that should have shipped with the game, instead we got 3 crappy forge maps

• 10.14.2010 9:10 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Noble Heroic Member
  • gamertag: BUfels
  • user homepage:

Posted by: evilcam
Also, you're not empathizing with animals. You're being judgmental and snooty. you're just using this as an excuse to prove to the world how great and noble you are. This is an ego trip, that only you and those who are on the same type of ego trip could justify and applaud. You take narcissism and turn it into an art form.

More BTB maps!
Hooray!

• 10.14.2010 9:10 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

STRANGE, ISN'T IT!?

[quote]Posted by: Darkninja90
I hope you can place trees in Forge on Tempest, I'd love to see that. I hope by "large palette" They mean "lots of rocks and trees, and less about walls."
More scenery like trees is what's missing in Forgeworld. That and the ability to diverge water.

I agree with you. They need to add the ability to forge with land, trees, and water. Because we don't just want everything to look all Robotic and Futuristic with walls. We also want to make things natural and good looking. Just a suggestion that I have been thinking about for a while.

• 10.14.2010 9:13 AM PDT