Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: IF YOU ENJOY CUSTOMS LOOK HERE!
  • Subject: IF YOU ENJOY CUSTOMS LOOK HERE!
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: IF YOU ENJOY CUSTOMS LOOK HERE!

hey all if you want to play customs add this gamertag
A reach customs and will use this to connect people easier you might ask how is this helpful

well what you do is invite people off this gamertags friends list and or join them so it is like a custom game browser. It is offline always so thats why i put an a in the gamertag so it would be at the top of the offline list. Please add and tell others :)

[Edited on 10.19.2010 7:01 PM PDT]

• 10.19.2010 3:57 PM PDT

bump

• 10.19.2010 4:01 PM PDT

Just a suggestion, perhaps mention the relative skill level of the players? (Begginer, Casual, etc) Along with the type of games you are hoping to play? (Slayer, Objective, whatever)

• 10.19.2010 4:02 PM PDT
Subject: If you enjoy customs look here!

Posted by: A reach customs
hey all if you want to play customs add this gamertag
A reach customs and will use this to connect people easier you might ask how is this helpful

well what you do is invite people off this gamertags friends list and or join them so it is like a custom game browser. It is offline always so thats why i put an a in the gamertag so it would be at the top of the offline list. Please add and tell others :)
Done.

• 10.19.2010 4:04 PM PDT

its just a general thing anyone can add no matter skill level and any game is ok - this is just to get a bunch of people who play customs connected way easier.

its just a general thing for customs. Doesn't matter- like MLG? add A reach customs and invite people.

• 10.19.2010 4:05 PM PDT

"If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too."
Posted by: Recon Number 54
You have no idea how revolting I can be.

DeeJ's Challenge

Advertising to get people together is against the rules of the Halo: Reach Forum. This belongs in the Classifieds Forum.

• 10.19.2010 4:06 PM PDT

Posted by: AxJARxOFxDIRT
Advertising to get people together is against the rules of the Halo: Reach Forum. This belongs in the Classifieds Forum.

wow who gives a crap? go forum cop somewhere else seriously i don't care we all know very few to no people look there.

seriously its not advertising when im fixing one of bungies major mistakes (No customs searcher or MM)

• 10.19.2010 4:08 PM PDT

I support MLG.
I support Flag-Running
I support BR
I support non-broken gameplay

I do not support the AR.

And who are you, again? Just another ninja wannabe, rofl.

• 10.19.2010 4:10 PM PDT

wow who gives a crap? go forum cop somewhere else seriously i don't care we all know very few to no people look there.

seriously its not advertising when im fixing one of bungies major mistakes (No customs searcher or MM)
Agreed.

• 10.19.2010 4:10 PM PDT

If you're fighting fair, your tactics suck!

Lol @ people who call others forum cops. Your thread is going to be moved/locked eventually. + This is advertising. Nuff said, which is not allowed here.

BAWW you told me what i did is against the rules

[Edited on 10.19.2010 4:12 PM PDT]

• 10.19.2010 4:11 PM PDT

i don't give a crap if a mod corrects it - thats for them to decide. We had something like this for halo 3 and it was never moved so i don't really care im trying to help out people and if you don't care then why HELP my thread by replying and bringing it back to the top?

[Edited on 10.19.2010 4:16 PM PDT]

• 10.19.2010 4:16 PM PDT

big old bump

• 10.19.2010 4:29 PM PDT

double bump!

• 10.19.2010 4:32 PM PDT

Triple bump!

• 10.19.2010 4:33 PM PDT

OVERBUMP!

• 10.19.2010 4:34 PM PDT

BUMPTACULAR!

im going for a bumpionare

• 10.19.2010 4:38 PM PDT

BUMPTROCITY

• 10.19.2010 4:40 PM PDT

BUMPIMANJARO

• 10.19.2010 4:41 PM PDT

BUMPTASTROPHE

• 10.19.2010 4:41 PM PDT

BUMPOCALYPES

• 10.19.2010 4:42 PM PDT

BUMPIONARE

YES YES I AM THE FIRST PERSON TO ACHIEVE THIS!!!
no but really ADD THE GAMERTAG PLEASE

• 10.19.2010 4:43 PM PDT

BUMPIONARE

YES YES I AM THE FIRST PERSON TO ACHIEVE THIS!!!
no but really ADD THE GAMERTAG PLEASE
Already did.

• 10.19.2010 4:45 PM PDT

Yeah and I thank you for that. I'm sorry about all the bumps but I really wanted to fill up this list and bumping it has gotten more request send almost each time so yeah. I am sorry for the spam but no one is replying and its just getting killed

please tell others about the GT as well

[Edited on 10.19.2010 7:01 PM PDT]

• 10.19.2010 4:48 PM PDT

this is an great idea and i love custom games but my english sucks hard xD

but free bump for ur idea ! :)

• 10.19.2010 5:48 PM PDT

Posted by: sYko de4d
this is an great idea and i love custom games but my english sucks hard xD

but free bump for ur idea ! :)

thanks i always have troubles getting customs going and i figured this would be an easy way to do it

• 10.19.2010 6:17 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 3