- last post: 01.01.0001 12:00 AM PST
The Bungie Art Contest
This is the Bungie Art Contest, where people from all around the forums can come and show off their art while competing against others as being the best artist in town. This is going to be high level art and very demanding. All pictures are accepted, but those of you who are used to drawing pictures with the pencil tool in MSPaint might get overwhelmed by the high standards we hope our artists will set. Please do your best!
* All pictures must be Bungie related.
* No profane content
* You must draw your entry yourself. You can’t steal or copy anyone else’s work.
* Only one entry per person.
* Pictures can't be in folders, or .exe, or anything that could give us viruses.
* You do not have to be from the United States to enter. You can live in other countries if you are planning on entering.
Submitting Your Art
* All art must be sent by 1/7/06
* Send art to [email]SeventhColumnArt@gmail.com[/email] so that it can be judged.
* Include your bungie.net account and a title for your work.
* As said before, all art has to be in a standard picture format or else it won’t be looked at. (No .exe files or folders)
The fine people over at Bungie Fans Online have agreed to sponsor this event. This means that the winner of this event will recieve some bungie stuff from The Bungie Store! The prizes will probably be somewhere around the prices of the shirts over there. Once you win, send me a PM so that I can direct you in the right direction for receiving your prize.
Prizes will not be shipped directly to you from the Bungie Store. It will have to go through the people from BFO first.
Butane123, ODST1125, and GodsProphet have volunteered to be judges for this event. They will check all the emails sent on 1/7/06, and will make a decision on the three pieces they like best.
Alright, go ahead and submit your art!
[Edit]How could I forget to thank the people in #moap for helping me shape this idea. Especially Butane, GP and ODST! Also, huge thanks to snowmanaxt from BFO! Thanks![/edit]
[Edited on 11/30/2005]