Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: Official My Little Pony Thread
  • Subject: Official My Little Pony Thread
  • This post has been reported for violating the code of conduct. Click arrow to view at your own risk.
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

JOIN MY GROUP

Vaporeon are highly adapted to aquatic life. Unlike its pre-evolution, it has the ability to breathe underwater. As stated previously, they have a unique molecular structure. They have the ability to "melt" into a body of water and disappear completely from view. They can also manipulate water molecules, giving them the ability to learn Water-type attacks their previous evolutions could not.

Rainbow Dash>Everyone else.

She is obviously related to Robot Unicorn.

• 02.19.2011 11:36 PM PST

MLP Friendship is Magic group admin and founder.

-Dream as if you'll live forever... live as if you'll die today.

-He who walks with wise men will be wise, but he who walks with wolves will learn to howl.

Oh thank you sooooo much, this is really THE best show!!!

• 02.19.2011 11:37 PM PST

**Devil's advocate of the Flood. My posts may or may not represent my personal opinion, I just enjoy disagreeing with people. None of my posts are representative of the official view of the Navy or any government agency.

Non Sibi Sed Patriae
Homework questions? Forget the Flood, join The Academy.
I've got a fan!

I'm not hating. I'm just here to point out the simple truth that none of you are straight.

Kill the bastards!

This thread is ponies

I assassinated a bugger in Reach. It asploded! (No knife involved, just a smash to the back).

I'm also a XBOX Live Silver Member now. :( No more cR for me.

I hate My Little Pony... because I'm not a 5 year old girl.

Kill the bastards!

Posted by: IgnikaLewa
Implying that 5 year-old girls post in the flood. Besides, aren't bionicle toys for little boys?

• 02.19.2011 11:40 PM PST
  • user homepage:

JOIN MY GROUP

Vaporeon are highly adapted to aquatic life. Unlike its pre-evolution, it has the ability to breathe underwater. As stated previously, they have a unique molecular structure. They have the ability to "melt" into a body of water and disappear completely from view. They can also manipulate water molecules, giving them the ability to learn Water-type attacks their previous evolutions could not.

Posted by: theHurtfulTurkey
I'm not hating. I'm just here to point out the simple truth that none of you are straight.

Well. You are right about some of us.
Dat Cutie Mark

[Edited on 02.19.2011 11:42 PM PST]

• 02.19.2011 11:41 PM PST

I assassinated a bugger in Reach. It asploded! (No knife involved, just a smash to the back).

I'm also a XBOX Live Silver Member now. :( No more cR for me.

Posted by: Im5andwatisthis

Implying that 5 year-old girls post in the flood. Besides, aren't bionicle toys for little boys?

You have clearly never heard of AFOL.

Also I'm only 14 so cut some slack.

[Edited on 02.19.2011 11:42 PM PST]

• 02.19.2011 11:42 PM PST

-He who walks with wise men will be wise, but he who walks with wolves will learn to howl.

Episode 16, the best by far, aside from Bridle gossip.

• user homepage:

A real test of a man is if he is willing to scrape a sharpened razor up and down his junk just to please a woman.

Punish mankind for their siiiiiiins!!!

**Devil's advocate of the Flood. My posts may or may not represent my personal opinion, I just enjoy disagreeing with people. None of my posts are representative of the official view of the Navy or any government agency.

Non Sibi Sed Patriae
Homework questions? Forget the Flood, join The Academy.
I've got a fan!

Implying that 5 year-old girls post in the flood.

Im5andwatisthis
5 year-old

...Well, yes.

[Edited on 02.19.2011 11:47 PM PST]

Kill the bastards!

Im5andwatisthis
5 year-old

...Well, yes.
I see what you did there...

• 02.19.2011 11:45 PM PST
  • user homepage:

JOIN MY GROUP

Am I cool Now?

• 02.19.2011 11:46 PM PST

Posted by: Rampant Tragedy
Because he's the blanket this bed deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our blanket. He's a silent quilt. A watchful comforter. A Dark Linen.

SAPPHIRE

Posted by: DragonInside

*brohoof*

• 02.19.2011 11:47 PM PST

Kill the bastards!

Posted by: Vaporeon
Am I cool Now?
One of us...

• 02.19.2011 11:49 PM PST

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Posted by: Sh1n1ng Wolf
Punish mankind for their siiiiiiins!!!
MOAR!

• 02.19.2011 11:49 PM PST

Kill the bastards!

Posted by: Tacoworld501
T-theres more of them??? Bu-bu-but how?
Friendship and magic.

• 02.19.2011 11:52 PM PST

Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of our selves.

thank you for this.

• 02.19.2011 11:53 PM PST

Posted by: MnM D12

Posted by: Sgt Peanut

Posted by: DragonInside

*brohoof*

Umm if it's not to much trouble can I have a brohoof? You don't have to if you don't want to...

*brohoof* to everypony.

• 02.19.2011 11:53 PM PST
  • user homepage:

JOIN MY GROUP

=P

• 02.19.2011 11:54 PM PST