The News
This topic has moved here: Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/08/2011
  • Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/08/2011
Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/08/2011

Sweet Update Urk.

• 04.08.2011 3:55 PM PDT

I was hoping for BTB playlist updates :(

• 04.08.2011 3:56 PM PDT

I achieved my Recon armor through the screenshot contest Team Control, not Bungie Day or ODST. 5/29/09
No, Luke! Noo!
64th last player to play Halo 2 online.

Wait, did you say there was no international shipping still? I ordered mine about 3 days ago and I live in Canada. : /

• 04.08.2011 3:59 PM PDT

Nice Update, I'm loving the Seraph sculpture.

• 04.08.2011 4:04 PM PDT

The orginal suicide dinosaur.

I see the want for a title update goes unaddressed.

• 04.08.2011 4:06 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Intrepid Mythic Member
  • gamertag: bob570
  • user homepage:

R.I.P. Halo 2
11/9/04 - 4/15/10

- B( )B

Hahaha! The picture with the Hunter gave me a good laugh.

• 04.08.2011 4:07 PM PDT

I knew I should have went with this instead of this. I should have known it wouldn't be original.... haha I still don't know if I would have been featured but it's allll good. Nice screenies other than that really nothing to talk about I suppose.

• 04.08.2011 4:08 PM PDT

Posted by: AngryBrute1
Oh yeah, since somebody does not believe what YOU believe; that makes us vapid...
I cannot grasp that what you call "Something happened to nothing, and that nothing became something, and it was smaller than than a period."

Posted by: Squattingdog023
no codes FTL
Awww i wanted codes:(

• 04.08.2011 4:08 PM PDT

Posted by: TheSixth

Just because you WANT a title update doesn't mean Reach NEEDS one.

There will never be a TU...

Just announce your next IP already, Bungie...

• 04.08.2011 4:09 PM PDT

I wear the cheese, it does not wear me.

This account is now retired due to WLID changing. Webteam needs to fix that, seriously >.>

Awww, thought my glassing banshee woulda been a shoe in for sure. You should totally run that Lar's ad. Make it a rare ad banner for the front page like Soffish is.

• 04.08.2011 4:13 PM PDT

The orginal suicide dinosaur.

It does NEED one if they want it to have a life-span like H3.

If they dont care about that then fine, no need.

Still no talk of a Title Update? Almost 8 months have gone by with still no talk of it. Surely you don't think this game is perfect do you Bungie? There has got to be something in the water at Bungie HQ. Countless people find problems with your game but continue to play in hopes that you will some day do something about it and here you are sitting in your offices jerking off to peoples screenshots and thinking about chickenpedes.

Oh and FYI Bungie, I could not care less about these god awful Community BTB maps. The only people who like them are the people who made them.

I wear the cheese, it does not wear me.

This account is now retired due to WLID changing. Webteam needs to fix that, seriously >.>

While not addressed directly, last weeks update mentioned that the kind of playlist update they deployed at the end of march is the kind of stuff that would have required a TU in previous games. Reach is bendable and fixable without TU's.
Posted by: TheSixth

• 04.08.2011 4:15 PM PDT

The U.E.S.C. Marathon emblem that appears on my profile was designed by me and picked by Bungie [Bungie All-Star competition] to be available for use by anyone on the Bungie forums.
"Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild"

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I've been working really hard for this and want to thank everyone, not just Bungie. I got some amazing feedback from the community for my real-life Moa burgers and my other projects.

If I could share my star with you all, I would, everyone who helped me through this would deserve one!

Thank you for everything, and dont count me out on the future weeks, as long as there are competitions out there, I will keep making more stuff for them! :)

• 04.08.2011 4:18 PM PDT

We were somewhere around Barstow...

When are we getting some juicy news on the new game!?

• 04.08.2011 4:20 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

"Just as the wave cannot exist for itself, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going on around me.” - Albert Schweitzer

Halo Loops! Now that's forge art. ;-)

Congratulations to all who won, and received stars! I honestly think you all should have one! I didn't see a single shot up there that I didn't like!

Gratz, again!

:-)

• 04.08.2011 4:22 PM PDT

Death by figure skater.

Can we get a Josh Hamrick interview for the next update and talk about his life after bloom? The depression and drugs and rehab story would be an interesting read.

Josh Hamrick: Confessions of a Bloomaholic

[Edited on 04.08.2011 4:28 PM PDT]

• 04.08.2011 4:23 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

As long as they aren't PS3 exclusive, I couldn't care less.

• 04.08.2011 4:25 PM PDT

I AM HERE!

• 04.08.2011 4:30 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

And yet another Bungie Worthless Update. Last week you asked for feedback on the playlist changes. A lot of players sounded off on the no-weapon pick-up in Firefight Arcade with the overwhelming majority of comments being negative. So instead of discussing it this update you waste real estate on chess and a few million Photoshop images.

Way to lower the bar even further.

• 04.08.2011 4:31 PM PDT

Another week another terrible contest and useless info.

• 04.08.2011 4:36 PM PDT

"Please, don't shake the lightbulb." -Sgt.Johnson

Aw, i thought you had to take the screenshot on the level Long night of solace D:

• 04.08.2011 4:40 PM PDT

dupa! C:

partying, partying, YEAH!!!

....fun, fun, fun

• 04.08.2011 4:44 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

This week's update was too funny.

[Edited on 04.08.2011 4:48 PM PDT]

• 04.08.2011 4:48 PM PDT