The News
This topic has moved here: Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/22/2011
  • Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/22/2011
Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/22/2011

Hi, I'm Mr Major, but you can call me Flow. I'm 17 years old.
-> http://call-me-flowww.deviantart.com/

- Bungie Day 2009 -> iWin Recon. (My GT was CFH Major 117)
- Bungie All Star 15 -> iWin The Star.

Wow, I didn't expect to see my "Wartron" in this update ... Thank you so much for the star, Urk !

PS: Deviantart Link

• 04.23.2011 3:27 PM PDT

Posted by: Dustin 6047
Troll confirmed. I never even insulted you

Posted by: Dustin 6047
OP - You're a dumbass with the reading comprehension skills of a second grader.

Can someone tell me what's wrong with these two, this made me LOL hard.

I read, "I am getting so hard right now" at first. Sorry.

• 04.23.2011 3:40 PM PDT

Thanks a lot for banning me bungie. apparently im banned for quitting, my recent games obviously shows that the opposing team quit on me. I DIDNT QUIT you freaking retards.

• 04.23.2011 4:19 PM PDT

Live free, or die epically.

Dino Blasters: Elites + Concussion Rifles + Bottomless Clip + Jetpack = 42
Been reading our Adams, Urk? I wonder how many people will actually understand the reference.

Nice update, as always. I don't get why people get upset with your shorter updates, the fact that you do this weekly at all is cool enough.

And, I need to get this off my chest. @BeardedNinja7, settle your whiny ass down. You got banned from one playlist. Find a new one. Make some new enemies. Hope to grow as a person.

• 04.23.2011 4:40 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

I grew up.

Posted by: major cinomonbun
Did it say Ivory Tower?

I caught it too; I'm wondering if he meant Reflection and is just trollin' lol

• 04.23.2011 10:19 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Whats the next all stars going to be?

• 04.24.2011 8:50 AM PDT

bungie please bring back double exp for halo 3

• 04.24.2011 9:43 AM PDT

These Weekly Updates gets so many posts.

• 04.24.2011 11:06 AM PDT

i need help with weekly challenge help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 04.24.2011 12:02 PM PDT
  • gamertag: ALI217
  • user homepage:

I'm gonna finish it. Just like Jigga did to the pyramid.

Posted by: urk

the tubes.

Lol the tubes

• 04.24.2011 1:20 PM PDT

"Hello, my name is iApothecy, or just Apothecy (previously FastAndFurious5). I have been with Halo since the beginning. I enjoy making screenshots and occasionally maps."

Bungie All Star Week 12 winner.

~ Download Plasmaball here! ~

I liked the update, the reason most being that my video was featured for Blame Stosh.

• 04.24.2011 5:03 PM PDT

How do I enter the new Bungie All Stars?

• 04.24.2011 8:18 PM PDT

I'm going to invade your heart like a barn swallow high on milk chocolate and grandma love.

Fairness is only possible within the limited powers of man. Elsewhere, there is only chance.

Thus I refute thee.

Another stellar update Urk. *grin*

• 04.24.2011 9:06 PM PDT

yet again, Arena is left a pointless and failed Bungie brainchild. I'll bet you Defiant DLC, if you bring back traditional ranked multiplayer to replace Arena, you will have surge a people returning to Reach or buying it.

• 04.24.2011 10:17 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Kyle Cummings

I just looked up the maps that are being considered to be added to Team Slayer, Arena and Doubles. My guess is only 1 or 2 would make it in to Doubles because most of them are fairly large. That's really a big disappointment if that is the case. If any playlist is in need of maps, it's is doubles. Can't you guys try to include more maps that are big enough for 4v4 yet small enough for 2v2? You're killin me.

EDIT: I am very appreciative that more maps are on the way. Just please try to make them compatible with the doubles playlist.

[Edited on 04.25.2011 8:47 AM PDT]

• 04.25.2011 8:33 AM PDT

I think I'm gonna be in university for the forever.

I'm so glad bungie is updating the Infection playlist!

• 04.25.2011 2:22 PM PDT

Hey I just want this on record: A member of BUNGLE made that Plasmaball map ages ago and thought of it months and months ago. So my earlier claim that BUNGLE claims it? Turns out BUNGLE actually MADE it and I totally forgot! Proof's in the group. Just wanted it on record is all.
:D

[Edited on 04.25.2011 6:57 PM PDT]

• 04.25.2011 6:57 PM PDT
  • gamertag: Methew
  • user homepage:

Posted by: burritosenior
Hey I just want this on record: A member of BUNGLE made that Plasmaball map ages ago and thought of it months and months ago. So my earlier claim that BUNGLE claims it? Turns out BUNGLE actually MADE it and I totally forgot! Proof's in the group. Just wanted it on record is all.
:D

And I would be said member.

And for the record: I am hurt Urk. First you deny me my pony and then you post the gametype and map I've been secretly toiling on by someone else up in the BWU.

My heart is broken. Into a thousand tiny peices.

[Edited on 04.25.2011 8:59 PM PDT]

• 04.25.2011 8:32 PM PDT

"Hello, my name is iApothecy, or just Apothecy (previously FastAndFurious5). I have been with Halo since the beginning. I enjoy making screenshots and occasionally maps."

Bungie All Star Week 12 winner.

~ Download Plasmaball here! ~

I didn't purposely steal any game type. I had thought of the idea after I saw an Achievement Horse episode. All I can say is that it was all coincidence that we made the same thing. I know it may hard to believe me since you don't know me at all, but you just have to trust me. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• 04.25.2011 10:26 PM PDT

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Cross-eyed 3D Warthog FTW!

• 04.26.2011 4:05 AM PDT
  • gamertag: Methew
  • user homepage:

Posted by: FastAndFurious5
I didn't purposely steal any game type. I had thought of the idea after I saw an Achievement Horse episode. All I can say is that it was all coincidence that we made the same thing. I know it may hard to believe me since you don't know me at all, but you just have to trust me. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Neither me nor Burrito are suggesting you did.

Just that Urk is a big meanie.

• 04.26.2011 3:56 PM PDT

Please don't ever leave us Hockey and HaloBall!

• 04.26.2011 4:20 PM PDT

Need help with the weekly challenge in Halo: Reach? Join the Quest for 52 today! We can help with any of them, including the LASO challenges.

8,020,173: Heroic Co-op Firefight on Alpha Site

SIP | QF52 | OTK | HaloTracker

Yay for more gametypes in Action Sack!

• 04.26.2011 7:04 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Plasmaball is beautiful.

• 04.27.2011 6:40 AM PDT

Who said talk was cheap? Text is cheaper!

Posted by: urk
Dino Blasters: Elites + Concussion Rifles + Bottomless Clip + Jetpack = 42

Dah! Hitchhiker's Guide. Cute. ;p

Well I like the addition of actionsack gametypes that involve ordinance weapons, it would make those corresponding challenges that come out a hell of a lot easier.

But on the note of your little "Banhammer", don't think I've forgotten about the time you guys fixed it to target idle guests in full parties. Once again I ask; who are those full parties harming? Do you have such little faith in your community that you think a few esoteric players, partying up with some idle guests, in a closed off party away from legit players just to stage a challenge here and there, will somehow affect anyone who even cares?

I hope you can one day see reason on that front.

• 04.27.2011 10:05 AM PDT