The News
This topic has moved here: Subject: Bungie All Stars - Week 16
  • Subject: Bungie All Stars - Week 16
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: Bungie All Stars - Week 16
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

"Just as the wave cannot exist for itself, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going on around me.” - Albert Schweitzer

So they can be existing screenshots? They don't have to be taken as of yesterday?

:-)

• 04.26.2011 5:47 AM PST
  • user homepage:

No. Just no.

Urk: Is it ok if I sent my email submission again because the first one had a mistake on my B.net profile name?

• 04.26.2011 7:45 AM PST
  • gamertag: dazfd
  • user homepage:

"Oh, of course, another Hologram!"

Where should i put the original helmet photo? I'll attach it to the e-mail but in the criteria it says there must be a preview and a link to the original source/location. Help?

• 04.26.2011 9:06 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Veteran Member
  • gamertag: smyf
  • user homepage:

Posted by: dazfd
Where should i put the original helmet photo? I'll attach it to the e-mail but in the criteria it says there must be a preview and a link to the original source/location. Help?

I'm not sure if I am correct but my interpretation is that you attach a preview and include a link to the image in the body of the email. The full size image should be hosted on another site like imageshack, photobucket or deviantart.

• 04.26.2011 10:19 AM PST

@spawn031

"So much of what we do is ephemeral and quickly forgotten, even by ourselves, so it's gratifying to have something you have done linger in people's memories." John Williams

What to come up with.....

• 04.26.2011 11:34 AM PST
  • user homepage:

"Just as the wave cannot exist for itself, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going on around me.” - Albert Schweitzer

It would be nice if urk answered some questions.

;-P

• 04.26.2011 12:08 PM PST

Does it have to be an entirely new helmet if drawn, or could it be an exsisting helmet with an upgrade which makes it look nothing like the original?

I only ask because i'm undecided wether I should go with my Hoplite pattern helmet or Air assault with UA/Trophy.

• 04.26.2011 1:35 PM PST

Posted by: dm8ns
Many will enter, only one will rise to the top and he might not even win....

I'm going to make a flaming helmet, any ideas anyone?

• 04.26.2011 3:41 PM PST

An assassin will always carry on, even after death.

I don't have Xbox live, however as I will be getting it in the coming weeks, can I enter? I have already drawn something up.

• 04.26.2011 4:54 PM PST

Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth, you'd get a lot of free games.

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

Posted by: Nuke incoming
I'm going to make a flaming helmet, any ideas anyone?

Light a sculpture on fire.

Anyways, when you want an external host link, do you want the album or a direct link to the image?

• 04.26.2011 8:31 PM PST

My submission:

BOB helmet with Sage beard attachment

• 04.27.2011 2:53 PM PST

I live to kill, and I kill to live. If you think you can take on this red menace then you are sadly mistaken.

OH YEAH!!!! I've already made more than 10 different custom helmet drawings so this contes will be a hitch! I think I'm going to go with my mercenary design. If they put it into the game when you saw it you would -blam!- your pants for real. Now to make a photobucket acount so I can do all of this.....

• 04.28.2011 4:54 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Veteran Member
  • user homepage:

I made two pieces of artwork this week.

I submitted this, but I was tempted to submit this one instead.

• 04.29.2011 4:00 AM PST

Wort wort wort!
-Quem nunc amabis? Cuius esse diceris? Quem basiabis? Cui labella mordebis?-

Went ahead and submitted mine. My power was out so I couldn't really do what I was hoping to do... I'm in the South and our power just came back on at my house.

So I had to settle for a lineart colored with cheap colored pencils instead of the epic shot I had in mind. :c

Striker Helmet.

• 04.29.2011 8:28 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Veteran Member
  • user homepage:

Jackal that design is awesome. Can I use it in my next wallpaper please?

• 04.29.2011 9:39 AM PST

Progress Thread: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/25298-LongShot-X-s-Mark-V I-HD-MJOLNIR-Armor-WIP

"When I'm hot I'm HOT! When not, I get LUCKY!" --- LongShot-X

@urk
Any word as to when and how we will find out about the winners?

• 04.29.2011 12:00 PM PST

Wort wort wort!
-Quem nunc amabis? Cuius esse diceris? Quem basiabis? Cui labella mordebis?-

Posted by: Smyf

Be my guest! I'm very flattered you think it's worthy. :)

• 04.29.2011 4:46 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Veteran Member
  • user homepage:

Posted by: SanguineJackal
Posted by: Smyf

Be my guest! I'm very flattered you think it's worthy. :)

Thanks.

I got a message back from Bungie saying I forgot to include my Gamertag in the email, sorry Bungimons.

• 04.30.2011 8:23 AM PST

• Pages:
  • of 3