The News
This topic has moved here: Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/29/2011
  • Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/29/2011
Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/29/2011

My Reach stats

Posted by: Mike Huntt
Stupid colonels trying to talk down to people above them. They're like the homeless people of Halo's socioeconomic scale. They stink, they get in the way, they abuse people they shouldn't and they think they can do anything.

Get out of here you smelly colonels.

Posted by: CheckedBRUTES
Very Sweet and Awesome Weekly Update to read, also nice and Gnarly Screenshots, and also Fantastic Videos to watch.
Are you a bot? I swear, you have the strangest writing style. Everything you type is along the lines of "I think this was very nice and good and fantastic, and I also I thought it was very gnarly" lol

OT: I hope this means we may be hearing some more about your coming franchise soon...

• 04.29.2011 4:27 PM PDT

Posted by: KillThatPopcorn
woort wort wort.

Why Bungie???
Was it something i wrote???

Ulsome pics!!

• 04.29.2011 4:28 PM PDT

Posted by: Homeboyd903
IM HERE!

You're late.

• 04.29.2011 4:29 PM PDT

Hello

Pretty good update,it looks like things are going to start picking up again,gonna go for a jackpot soon though

• 04.29.2011 4:30 PM PDT

I can't help but feel that Super Jackpot weekend is more of a... "Take a break from GoW3 beta, Mortal Kombat and Portal 2 to play Reach weekend." Jackpots just aren't enough. Maybe double cR but this random once a day thing isn't enough incentive to play Reach right now over the other new games.
My brother might play but he plays all the time anyway.

EDIT: Will the jackpots in general be buffed?

Are we more likly to see higher jackpots on a regular basis?

[Edited on 04.29.2011 4:33 PM PDT]

• 04.29.2011 4:32 PM PDT

the TS thing seems like steaktaculars.
MAYBE WE FINALLY GET OUR STEAK :DDDD

• 04.29.2011 4:33 PM PDT

Didn't even get featured....Urk you break my heart.

• 04.29.2011 4:34 PM PDT

Posted by: COLD DOG
Posted by: ArchedNature
Sage is amazing.

His holy beard has brought us through the dark times and prevailed to bring us the best Halo experience.

Thanks for the feature Urk!

• 04.29.2011 4:35 PM PDT

Posted by: Vandelay16
Didn't even get featured....Urk you break my heart.

I didn't either and I also got demoted to Legendary member like over the night. haha It's no big deal though. I get it Bungie hates me. ;)

EDIT: Oh hey look back to Mythic haha. One post is all it took.

[Edited on 04.29.2011 4:37 PM PDT]

• 04.29.2011 4:36 PM PDT

Did I give permissions to use my comment in weekly update? RWARWARAWRAW!!

• 04.29.2011 4:38 PM PDT

Old GT: Il SHAD00W Il
Total files on Bungie Faves: 3
Total downloads: 1,215,000+
Total Ratings: Still in progress

2nd page. Darn.
:(

• 04.29.2011 4:40 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Posted by: chotato
smart, interesting, seems out of place.

Official fan of Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, (Problem with that?) Halo, and Bungie, also a total gaming junkie.

That Mark VII thing looks AWESOME. And aren't you hinting the BoB helmet a bit with your dialogue? Such as the guy making the Defiant helmet, and you calling him Bob. And would it kill you guys to just create a Double cR Weekend?

• 04.29.2011 4:41 PM PDT

Nice Update, the Super Jackpot is a cool idea.

Any news on a new Podcast?

• 04.29.2011 4:42 PM PDT

Posted by: dm8ns
Many will enter, only one will rise to the top and he might not even win....

Posted by: Ktan Dantaktee
That Mark VII thing looks AWESOME. And aren't you hinting the BoB helmet a bit with your dialogue? Such as the guy making the Defiant helmet, and you calling him Bob. And would it kill you guys to just create a Double cR Weekend?
That was a helmet of a BoB in the drawing.

• 04.29.2011 4:43 PM PDT

IcanHazSausage

I sell Graphic Designs.

If interested, contact me.

Another boring update -.-

• 04.29.2011 4:43 PM PDT

BRANDON tha GREAT

assume that the new IP comes wit E3. I take it the BWU will be on the slow decline leaveing just a quick couple 1 liners, file share pics, and a Blam Stosh for the next month and a half till the final switch.

This Is The END!

[Edited on 04.29.2011 4:58 PM PDT]

• 04.29.2011 4:46 PM PDT

I liked the (Oni?) Helmet.

• 04.29.2011 4:47 PM PDT

But... what does this meeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!

• 04.29.2011 4:49 PM PDT

Posted by: XxXAlesanaXxX

In the May Matchmaking Update, some playlists will feature Double Jackpots including The Arena, Squad Slayer and Defiant Map Pack.

We're also making changes to the Jackpot weights for all playlists which will result in higher Jackpots on average.

• 04.29.2011 4:57 PM PDT

Another week another boring update.

*goes to watch Smallville*

• 04.29.2011 4:58 PM PDT

BRANDON tha GREAT

Posted by: Jeremiah

Posted by: XxXAlesanaXxX

In the May Matchmaking Update, some playlists will feature Double Jackpots including The Arena, Squad Slayer and Defiant Map Pack.

We're also making changes to the Jackpot weights for all playlists which will result in higher Jackpots on average.

Or anything that has a low population. Right?

• 04.29.2011 4:58 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

-Gandalf

Not bad of an update.

To bad my Friday sucked. :/

• 04.29.2011 5:03 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

And the Shadow fell upon the Land, and the World was riven stone from stone. The oceans fled, and the mountains were swallowed up, and the nations were scattered to the eight corners of the World. The moon was blood, and the sun was as ashes. The seas boiled, and the living envied the dead. All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon.

Best update of all time.

• 04.29.2011 5:04 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

And the Shadow fell upon the Land, and the World was riven stone from stone. The oceans fled, and the mountains were swallowed up, and the nations were scattered to the eight corners of the World. The moon was blood, and the sun was as ashes. The seas boiled, and the living envied the dead. All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon.

Don't be a woman.
Posted by: Decimator Omega
Not bad of an update.

To bad my Friday sucked. :/

• 04.29.2011 5:04 PM PDT