The News
This topic has moved here: Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/29/2011
  • Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/29/2011
Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 04/29/2011

Old GT: Il SHAD00W Il
Total files on Bungie Faves: 3
Total downloads: 1,215,000+
Total Ratings: Still in progress

100th post! Cant wait for next fridays update, neither can Rebecca Black.

[Edited on 04.30.2011 2:55 PM PDT]

• 04.30.2011 2:55 PM PDT

Nothing to read or see here... Move along...
--------------
@XBL Dutch | Xbox Live Ambassador // FPS Freak

Does this mean another Bungie Festivities Day??!!??!?

I think that's what your "Steaks" research is for!

URK, YOU WILL NOT WIN AGAINST US!

THE COMMUNITY WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL!

• 04.30.2011 4:33 PM PDT

Life is interesting...

Hieronymus Bosch, eh? I don't get the reference. What we were made to be, what we are, and what we will become. We are all going to hell? Somebody will get a flute thing up his ass? Why is whats-his-name popping out of the hawk-man's toilet?

On a side note, you can view the full triptych here.

• 04.30.2011 6:05 PM PDT

The U.E.S.C. Marathon emblem that appears on my profile was designed by me and picked by Bungie [Bungie All-Star competition] to be available for use by anyone on the Bungie forums.
"Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild"

I have read every single update for the last 5 years, I hope to do so for the next 5 forthcoming years as well.

• 04.30.2011 6:57 PM PDT

Tank Beats Everything!

"Jen Taylor. And a Goat."

Doesn't sound good in context, much less out of it.

• 04.30.2011 7:52 PM PDT
  • gamertag: Xunnn
  • user homepage:

Anyone else thinking that the 'design you own helmet' thing might be for Bungie to get ideas on possible new helmet designs? Some of them looked pretty cool, and I wouldnt mind seeing them integrated into the normal roster.

• 05.01.2011 3:15 AM PDT

Feel my Raf

Posted by: Apocalips07
Posted by: Feel my Raf
I lose when I use colour, mine was the F.M.R helmet. What do use to colour? If you don't mind me asking.

I used Photoshop CS5 to color mine, but any version of Photoshop should work they all have similar tools. I thought of the Bike helmet too when I saw yours.

Cheers Apocalips07,
I looked for hours for a suitable influence. I came across a wonderful thing and thought why not? I definitely need to invest in this excellent thing they call "Potoshop".

Thanks for replying : )

• 05.01.2011 10:51 AM PDT

Pain. Agony. My hatred burns through the cavernous deeps. The world heaves with my torment. Its wretched kingdoms quake beneath my rage. But at last, the whole of Azeroth will break! And all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings! My name is Deathwing. I am power incarnate! You are nothing but shadows of the past!

Wish I could make some of these helmets!

• 05.01.2011 11:35 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Not going to lie, I definitely enjoyed the two videos at the end.

• 05.01.2011 11:39 AM PDT

1v1

• 05.01.2011 1:22 PM PDT

Loving Bungie's use of the community to see some new stuff come into the Halo universe. It would definately be cool to see some of these enter the armory.

• 05.01.2011 3:40 PM PDT

Acquire Aesthetics.

Fake. Sorry but someone had to call it, it's so obvious.

• 05.01.2011 3:50 PM PDT

Nice update, Urk. Some of those helmets were pretty sweet.

• 05.01.2011 4:29 PM PDT

alright, I have to ask the n00b question...

Where do we find out what the theme of the week is to get in on submitting screenshots or other artwork?

• 05.01.2011 5:11 PM PDT

Feel my Raf

Posted by: Templar Sora
alright, I have to ask the n00b question...

Where do we find out what the theme of the week is to get in on submitting screenshots or other artwork?

Front page.... Down a bit.... Too the left.... Titled "Comm Chatter"..... Hope that helps : ) Oh and by the way, theme released on Monday's and due day always Thursday night (00:00).

• 05.01.2011 5:18 PM PDT

Thanks bud.

• 05.01.2011 5:19 PM PDT

I'm not happy that the Updates may be ending.. :-/

• 05.02.2011 3:04 AM PDT

Nice update, some good helmets!

• 05.02.2011 3:32 AM PDT

~When in doubt, improvise!

So, for Bungie All Stars, how do you know when to submit to the contests? I've never done it before, but I'd like to submit one or two pieces sometime.

• 05.02.2011 9:14 AM PDT

No, I'm not perfect, but I have the feeling you're the kind of person who is used to meeting imperfect people on the internet.

WTH are we going to do with 285.6 Steaks? And what does it have to do with the average length of a Reach Team Slayer game?

Me smells whiners getting to Bungie about the pace of multiplayer..

• 05.02.2011 9:38 AM PDT

Freedom has two parts: potential and resolution; as metaphors have two parts : form and interpretation; of course, the two are intertwined. Metaphor lines the road to freedom, as symbols and words are the bricks and mortar of meaning. Freedom being the briocoleus, the mason.
***END MESSAGE***
***JUMP ACTIVATION INITIATION START***
***TRANSPORT WHEN READY***

Yes we're finally breaking into aerospace! My body is ready !

• 05.02.2011 5:29 PM PDT

anyone who has a clan and thinks thier good message me back for a clan war

• 05.03.2011 7:11 PM PDT

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

There sure are a lot of creative people around here.

• 05.04.2011 8:15 AM PDT

Hello stalker/-blam!-!

Can anyone help me figure out how that ODST helmet with the description "by the numbers" was made?

• 05.04.2011 8:36 AM PDT

The U.E.S.C. Marathon emblem that appears on my profile was designed by me and picked by Bungie [Bungie All-Star competition] to be available for use by anyone on the Bungie forums.
"Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild"

Posted by: TD3SwampFox
Can anyone help me figure out how that ODST helmet with the description "by the numbers" was made?

It's made using Pepakura.
As Bungie said, Sup' the 405th http://www.405th.com
You will find all the instructions you need to make kick ass props there!

• 05.05.2011 6:15 PM PDT