Halo 1 & 2 for PC
This topic has moved here: Subject: Halo PC FAQ (READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS)
  • Subject: Halo PC FAQ (READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS)
  • Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: Halo PC FAQ (READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS)

Something smells fishy...

Posted by: Darth Kooky
The game tells me I have to register it or something with GameSpy. However, making an account on GameSpy doesn't work and I still can't play online!

You don't have to register with gamespy in order to play online. Just ignore the gamespy registration.

As for not being able to play online: What exactly are you experiencing? Are you getting an error message? Are there no games showing up on the server list?

Also have you updated the game with the latest update? v1.09 is the latest update.

• 05.28.2011 6:54 AM PST

Halo Reach PC über alles!

Odd as this may seem, the board is actually not flooded with FAQ as it usually is ATM. Perhaps this thread is working? Also bump.

• 06.02.2011 5:44 PM PST

This is actually the stupidest thing ever posted on B.net:

Posted by: the omega man117
Why does everyone hate Halo 2? Maybe its because its the worst game ever next to mario.

This is my bump face =/

• 06.07.2011 6:50 PM PST

Halo Reach PC über alles!

Badubabump

Do doo, do do doo.

badubabump

do do do doo

badubabump

do doo, do do doo, do do doo, do do doo, do do do do do dododo doo.

• 06.13.2011 7:20 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Noble Legendary Member

Halo 1&2 PC forum's resident OC ReMixer. Like rockified and metalized video game music? Subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Yeah. That's right. I don't have a 50 in H3. I never got Onyx in Reach. If a game sucks too much, I won't even bother trying for such trivial "accolades". Besides, I've done way more things that take far more skill and talent than anything that can be done in a video game.

Page 6? Freakin' travesty, I tell ya.

• 07.08.2011 10:59 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Posted by: DusK
The game runs slow, but I run a recent nVidia card.
Turn off Decals in the video options. Turn off Shadows if it's still slow
Fixed that for you.

Also consider a lower resolution + running in windowed mode.

• 07.09.2011 1:06 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Noble Legendary Member

Halo 1&2 PC forum's resident OC ReMixer. Like rockified and metalized video game music? Subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Yeah. That's right. I don't have a 50 in H3. I never got Onyx in Reach. If a game sucks too much, I won't even bother trying for such trivial "accolades". Besides, I've done way more things that take far more skill and talent than anything that can be done in a video game.

Posted by: Sliding Ghost

The game runs slow, but I run a recent nVidia card.
Turn off Decals in the video options. Turn off Shadows if it's still slow
Fixed that for you.

Also consider a lower resolution + running in windowed mode.

Read it again. The question here is specifically addressing newer nVidia cards that won't break a sweat at the highest settings. However, decals are a known issue with even more recent nVidia cards, so that's why it's worded the way it is.

• 07.09.2011 1:10 AM PST

Woah...that just happened...again !

Can someone give me their code for the nameplate?
No. As Tom T 117 said, asking for keys is not only extremely annoying, but banworthy.

Also if your CD Key wasn't active between the date of release and a special cut off date listed on Bungie.net it wont work for you anyways.

• 08.21.2011 9:25 PM PST

• Pages:
  • of 2