- Exalted Heroic Member
Posted by: EdgiestSum94
I pass all system requirements, yet the game crashes either on main screen or within 5 minutes of the campaign start.
it may be a basic computer, but i still cant see why it wont play the game without crashing and closing....Dual Core Processor 2.6 gig.Radeon HD 5450 1017 MB. D x 11.-1534MB RAM with Windows Vista service pack 2.
i have read everything i can find online, yet still no way to resolve it. the updates stop the game from even loading....
this is the most disappointing bit of programming i have ever tried to play.
I'm not sure what the issue is, but I will make a few suggestions...
1. Try updating the Games for Windows Live client separately.
2. Update Graphics Card drivers.
3. Check to make sure nothing is overheating and your power supply is adequate for your PC. If it is a retailer made PC, you'd be surprised how often they are sold with weak PSU's.
4. Possibly upgrade your Ram to at least 2GB. 4GB is the norm these days but try that after exhausting all options mentioned above.
5. Failing that, torch the game.