This topic has moved here: Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 05/06/2011
  • Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 05/06/2011
Subject: Bungie Weekly Update: 05/06/2011
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

It's Hazard Time

Posted by: DethBySword
aww no E3 announcement

Well, since only Nintendo is supposed to put up a new console for E3, I do understand them. Next year we'll have the xbox 1080 and Ps4, unless MS plays it dirty and announces it at E3 this year.
Bungie probably could use new hardware for their new game, not to be rude but the Reach engine does eat a lot of power for pretty bland performance. Better hardware = better game ^^

• 05.09.2011 3:38 PM PDT

System Integrity Confirmed

i really like he flying elite and the one with the brute cheiftain

• 05.09.2011 6:06 PM PDT

And shepherds we shall be.
For thee my Lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
That our feet may quickly carry out Thy command.
We shall flow a river forth to Thee,
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

Hearing no Bungie at E3 is like hearing someone cancelled Christmas.

• 05.10.2011 12:39 PM PDT

"Wash your mouth before saying my name..." - net34a

Hey you bungie. I'm trying to find a place where can i discuss a serious problem and i know bungie will never answer beacuse they don't care the community, they only care about money. STOP THE DAMNED PROBATION SYSTEM. THAT -blam!- IS UNFAIR, I'VE BEEN BANNED SINCE SEPTEMBER AND THAT WARNING WON'T GO AWAY. PLEASE BUNGIE, LISTEN TO THE REAL PLAYERS, IVE BEEN PLAYING HALO SINCE HALO1!! AND THIS IS HOW YOU PAY US!!?? WE THE PLAYERS MADE THIS COMPANY SO -blam!- GOOD BEACUSE THANKS TO US, TO THE PLAYERS, BUNGIE IS WHAT IT IS!! ANSWER OR AT LEAST BUNGIE, READ THIS MESSAGE AND I TELL IT IN THE NAME OF THE 1000000+ PLAYERS WHO HAVE THIS -blam!- PROBLEM!! FIX IT BUNGIE, WE PREFER TO BE BANNED WITH NO EARNING CREDITS THAN NOT LET US PLAYING!! I SPEAK TO YOU SINCE MEXICO AND IF YOU DON0T ANSWER ILL BE VERY VERY SAD BEACUSE HALO IS A GREAT GAME, BUT THIS PROBATION SYSTEM MAKES IT VERY BORING... NOW I KNOW WHY EVERYONE PREFERS THE MODERN WARFARE... AT LEAST THERE NO BAN TO ANY ONE...

• 05.11.2011 1:09 AM PDT

Dont be shy...
Im sorry for my coup changes but Im new at this.

I dont know if this are bad news.

• 05.11.2011 12:44 PM PDT

Dear, Urk and Bungie family,

I'm sorry but I still haven't been told when and where to check out what pics to take for them to be in bungie.net for the weekly update. Another thing is that I'm a really big fan of bungie, I actually passed by there a few months ago so my other question was that Ive seen around 10-20 people with a star as a nameplate and I was wondering how I can achieve to have it and I'm very sad that you´re not making anymore Halo games I really loved all of them specially the first one you made that was 2-D for the PC. I have all of them and I might not be special to you guys I might just be 1 of 1 million other fans that send you these types of messages but I would like to congratulate you the best way I can and I'm telling you guys did an awesome job in this game p.s. I'm no expert critic but you guys did fantastic. Darn I remember looking at the countdown from halo 2 to halo reach and at the reach countdown I looked at those numbers all day long as I was on a plane to the U.K. for the midnight release in SEPTEMBER 24,2010. Well I hope I'm not taking up your time thanks for making the best games in history I really love you guys.

Sincerely,Eddie

GT:xMIGETSNIPERx

• 05.11.2011 2:37 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Yet another great update Bungie. Keep them up!

• 05.11.2011 8:02 PM PDT

I am a very pestamistic person. I see the glass half empty, even when it's full. Dont expect much from me.

Posted by: net34a
Hey you bungie. I'm trying to find a place where can i discuss a serious problem and i know bungie will never answer beacuse they don't care the community, they only care about money. STOP THE DAMNED PROBATION SYSTEM. THAT -blam!- IS UNFAIR, I'VE BEEN BANNED SINCE SEPTEMBER AND THAT WARNING WON'T GO AWAY. PLEASE BUNGIE, LISTEN TO THE REAL PLAYERS, IVE BEEN PLAYING HALO SINCE HALO1!! AND THIS IS HOW YOU PAY US!!?? WE THE PLAYERS MADE THIS COMPANY SO -blam!- GOOD BEACUSE THANKS TO US, TO THE PLAYERS, BUNGIE IS WHAT IT IS!! ANSWER OR AT LEAST BUNGIE, READ THIS MESSAGE AND I TELL IT IN THE NAME OF THE 1000000+ PLAYERS WHO HAVE THIS -blam!- PROBLEM!! FIX IT BUNGIE, WE PREFER TO BE BANNED WITH NO EARNING CREDITS THAN NOT LET US PLAYING!! I SPEAK TO YOU SINCE MEXICO AND IF YOU DON0T ANSWER ILL BE VERY VERY SAD BEACUSE HALO IS A GREAT GAME, BUT THIS PROBATION SYSTEM MAKES IT VERY BORING... NOW I KNOW WHY EVERYONE PREFERS THE MODERN WARFARE... AT LEAST THERE NO BAN TO ANY ONE...

Bull-blam!-...i know tons of people who have been banned from cod 3, cod 4, W@W, mw2, bo. Good argument though. But you might need a lawyer because most of that didn't make any sence. I did like the "WE PREFER TO BE BANNED WITH NO EARNING CREDITS THAN NOT LET US PLAYING!!" I like this idea

• 05.12.2011 10:40 AM PDT

why did you say yay?

frickin' -blam!- :p

• 05.12.2011 4:45 PM PDT

commander?

• 05.12.2011 6:48 PM PDT

Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day =)

Bungie, you're disappointing your community more every day. I hope this isn't the end of Bnet but this site isn't what it used to be for me.

• 05.13.2011 3:30 PM PDT

Posted by: xMIGETSNIPERx
I really loved all of them specially the first one you made that was 2-D for the PC.
I don't think that was a Halo game because none of them are like that and made by Bungie.
Posted by: xMIGETSNIPERx
Darn I remember looking at the countdown from halo 2 to halo reach and at the reach countdown I looked at those numbers all day long as I was on a plane to the U.K. for the midnight release in SEPTEMBER 24,2010.
What do you mean September 24?

• 05.13.2011 5:53 PM PDT

Posted by: net34a
That made no since but the I SPEAK TO YOU SINCE MEXICO part made the least sense.

• 05.13.2011 5:59 PM PDT

Well, maybe if you didn't quit games so often you wouldn't get put on probation. I've been playing since the game came out and I haven't had a single problem with the probation system. I think it really stops people from quitting. Back on Halo 3 people would quit just because they didn't get the map they wanted. If you have the warning, then don't quit games. It'll go away after a few days without quitting.

• 05.14.2011 11:35 AM PDT
  • gamertag: Ziqo X
  • user homepage:

The only real problem I've had with probation is the fact that betrayal-kicks counts as quitting, i got put put on probation for like a week due to accidental betrayals once, but i guess that's more to blame the people who kick me for accidental betrayals.

• 05.14.2011 12:17 PM PDT

If anyone's interested, here's the fileshare item for the Spartan in this (last?) week's update.

• 05.15.2011 11:38 AM PDT

Cant wait for Halo 4!!!! :D

I disagree.... Bungie is one of those coompanies that does care about their fans. ALOT. why do you think they ban people? So that they succeed in letting other players that respect their game, not only play it, to enjoy their game. Thus, when they ban people, it means that they are trying to teach you a lesson on respecting them and the game itself.

Reply to:Net34a's Disruptive comment.

[Edited on 05.15.2011 1:32 PM PDT]

• 05.15.2011 1:30 PM PDT

I'm in love with the Colb-armor! A tip of my hat to you, and a wag of my finger to Dr. Colbert for keeping his day job a secret from us fans.

• 05.16.2011 2:23 PM PDT

Hi,Just wondering, how do we find out what next weeks 'Bungie all stars' (or something like that!) will be on? And how do we submit our picture?

• 05.17.2011 12:52 PM PDT

Do Work Son!

hey i have the same question

• 05.17.2011 5:20 PM PDT

Hey Urk, what team are you on? D.S.A.U. or B.N.G.L. I'm on D.S.A.U.

• 05.18.2011 10:31 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

OOPs I forgot lololololoolololololol ps lol

• 05.19.2011 4:19 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

dude. your five hole's open

• 05.19.2011 10:45 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

what do u meen bungie.net is going?