Bungie Universe
This topic has moved here: Subject: Inspired Motorcycle Helmet - S267
  • Subject: Inspired Motorcycle Helmet - S267
Subject: Inspired Motorcycle Helmet - S267

PM from Equus Asinus: "Calling me a moron for somthing wich you have no part in is stupid. Maybe if you used proper grammer I would feel you as a threat. But, I think you owe me an apology."

So... I tried to make the helmet pic competition deadline and missed that by a longshot, so I guess I'll just share here. I was trying to figure out: how do I create a custom helmet design for my new helmet and it hit me!

Front

Back

Side

So uh, yeah, sorry for the epic late entry, but better late than never I guess.

Edit: I couldn't remember where I submit anything and since it is late and not in for any kind of public show, this is for the fans I guess.

Edit mk II: I just realized that I posted in the wrong forum, my bad, moving now...

[Edited on 06.20.2011 5:54 PM PDT]

• 06.20.2011 4:09 PM PDT
Subject: Inspired Motorcycle Helmet

"like" button

• 06.20.2011 4:12 PM PDT

"Peace through Strength."
-Ronald Reagon

Posted by: TAF KAT
"like" button

• 06.20.2011 4:22 PM PDT

Can you even see out of it?

• 06.20.2011 5:26 PM PDT

Likes this.

• 06.20.2011 5:48 PM PDT

I suspect llamas are secretly wizards. I <3 poptarts n' milk. I like me. Grimick is defined as: a logical parodox, the act of funnaling a potato down your throat, and a deliciously flavored muffin (with pecons and blueberries). Norway is the Swedish word for 'moron'. My sister has cancer, so i get to use handicap parking and cut small children in line at Disneyland.

"Don't eat doughnuts on thin ice."

"The pancake, my friend, has officially been flipped."

This is OSM! i would love to have one of these! Can you see through it?

• 06.20.2011 5:51 PM PDT

PM from Equus Asinus: "Calling me a moron for somthing wich you have no part in is stupid. Maybe if you used proper grammer I would feel you as a threat. But, I think you owe me an apology."

Yes. The thousands of tiny holes allow me to see through it perfectly - at least during the daylight hours. I'll find out tomorrow morning on the way to work whether I can see out of it at night.

• 06.20.2011 5:53 PM PDT