The News
This topic has moved here: Subject: Burn Bright. Burn Blue.
  • Subject: Burn Bright. Burn Blue.
Subject: Burn Bright. Burn Blue.

Would be nice if the blue flame stayed unlocked, but it doesn't seem like it.

• 06.23.2011 1:08 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I don't have a signature.

Posted by: Iept Barakat
Would be nice if the blue flame stayed unlocked, but it doesn't seem like it.

I think Bungie means you have till the 7th to unlock them for your Spartan. From what I know you, get to keep them after! http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?cid=31738 (Scroll down a little!)

[Edited on 06.23.2011 1:36 PM PDT]

• 06.23.2011 1:35 PM PST

I will always love you all Bungie! thanks for everything! See you on the 7th!

• 06.23.2011 2:01 PM PST

We are Orbital Drop Kamikazi Troopers, dropping feet first into hell with a grenade in each hand and a charge of C4 strapped to our back, ready to blow the devil to heaven with no thought of comeing back, except for cookies.

im seeing all blue, bungie, we love you :)

• 06.23.2011 2:15 PM PST

Uhh yeah Halo is awesome, go Bungie!

Thank you so much for an awesome decade! I hope to see you in MM and I hope to win. I will be wearing flames whether they are blue or not is yet to be decided. I may be dropping by Bungie headquarters in 5 weeks so keep an eye out for me.

• 06.23.2011 2:16 PM PST

Bungie Rules

Thank You Bungie for the wonderful years but it is sad to see you go, good luck

[Edited on 06.23.2011 2:28 PM PDT]

• 06.23.2011 2:27 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member
  • user homepage:

This faith is my state.....otherwise Babylon.

Posted by: Poseidon19

Posted by: Bat Z
How did you pick the model for the burn bright, burn blue pic? I'm asking because I'm using that exact same armor-color combo and I've never seen anyone els online with it.

Sarcasm ftw?
Unfortunately not at the time since I was signed in from the get-go and didnt realize that it reflects our personal in-game models. I even looked at the url for an aspx but it didnt correlate with my expectations. I know now.

• 06.23.2011 2:37 PM PST

My Best Bungie moment: finally beating all the Halo games on solo legendary.
My Worst Bungie moment: not seeing giant stuffie grunts in the Bungie store.

It's gonna be an awesome few weeks! Thank you Bungie!

Too bad there are so few bags of swag.. :( already gone, probably in the first 30 seconds lol

• 06.23.2011 2:42 PM PST

i <3 bungie they are the best and am sad because they are ending the story of halo ;(

• 06.23.2011 2:54 PM PST

am so agree

• 06.23.2011 2:54 PM PST

I has a problem I have none of those mobile devices and all I want is blue flames can you make a blue flame code generator for unfortunate people like me. I would really appreciate your kindness to me. Please don't hate me for asking for this because there are some unfortunate people who do not have the time or money and go get an Ipod

• 06.23.2011 3:09 PM PST

DJ Mike D.
http://www.gamerhandles.com/sig/kaillera.jpg

Hi, I have noticed that my spartan model has not been updated in my profile on bungie.net for about 4-5 months now and I am kinda concerned...Any advice or support sure would be nice ^_^. Much Thanks!
Or Link me to the appropriate forum to ask this question!

• 06.23.2011 3:12 PM PST
  • user homepage:

i'm unable to get Bungie mobile or link my gamertag so how do i get blue flames.

• 06.23.2011 3:13 PM PST

DJ Mike D.
http://www.gamerhandles.com/sig/kaillera.jpg

goto bungie.net main page and look at the link that unlocks it, do the confirmation email and viola!

• 06.23.2011 3:14 PM PST

i got recon

does anyone know how to get the haunted helmet

• 06.23.2011 3:30 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Just curious is it gonna be turned on for everyone or you have to get app or get it off website because i have another account thats higher then mine 1st one with blue flames which is a sergent but xXETERNAL DOGXx is a colnel and i want blue flames for him but i cant set up a bungie account for him so yea if any bungie member reads this please reconsider putting blue flames on for everyone since it's your last time in halo we could wear it proudly.

• 06.23.2011 3:52 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Can blue flames be put on everyone accounts because my 1st account is a sergent but has blue flames but my other one xXETERBNAL DOG is colonel and i want blue flames for him so could you guys put it on for everyone instead people with ipads and bungie profiles because i can't make another account for xXETERNAL DOGXx please bungie if anyone of you guys read this please reconsider it for everyone. Also thanks for a decade of hard work and dedication to make us happy we love you guys for that.

• 06.23.2011 3:57 PM PST

"Wake me...when you need me."

I love you so hard right now Bungie.

• 06.23.2011 4:03 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Site layout looks badass!

• 06.23.2011 4:21 PM PST

Posted by: FaJiTa TuEsDaY
only eat one small snack a week to save money on food and just have water toilet and lights to save money thats my plan

Though the Earth is dying we must enrich her body, for the ground we tread is hφly.

I'm a lion in a world where everybody's content with being cats.

Yep - 100% armory completion.Posted by: mastercheef1215
does anyone know how to get the haunted helmet

EDIT: Here's a question. Is it possible to deactivate Eternal? And if so, would deactivating after Bungie Day mean losing it forever?

[Edited on 06.23.2011 4:44 PM PDT]

• 06.23.2011 4:21 PM PST

Will Bungie Day be on Halo 3 this year?

• 06.23.2011 4:39 PM PST

May you receieve many <3's, Bungie.

• 06.23.2011 4:54 PM PST

i dont have a ipod or a iphone can i still get it tho

• 06.23.2011 4:57 PM PST
  • user homepage:

New Gamertag: Xi Kaz

I clicked on "Ready!" and Bungie never sent me an Email for Verification. What a complete waste!

• 06.23.2011 5:07 PM PST