Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Poll [256 votes]: Who murdered Kat?
  • Poll [256 votes]: Who murdered Kat?
Subject: Who murdered Kat?

Poll: Who murdered Kat?  [closed]
Noble Six:  33%
(84 Votes)
Carter:  18%
(45 Votes)
Jorge:  7%
(19 Votes)
Jun:  21%
(54 Votes)
Emile:  21%
(54 Votes)
Total Votes: 256

It would appear that before Noble Teams mission across Reach, someone decided to swap Kats helmet with a cheap Fisher Price knockoff. Only explanation for her untimely undramatic death. Seriously, she got shot one time and that helmet didn't even help. I refuse to believe that the Spartans armor is that flimsy. Conclusion <<MURDER>>...

But Who? Who could have been clever enough to pull off such a ruse? I now turn to you guys. Help me solve this crime.

What could be true?

Carter: Team Leader, no one would expect him. However as we all know Kat was having trouble letting go over their on again off again affair. When Carter ended the relationship Kat demanded money to supply her gambling benge. Threatened that Kat might go to his wife he devised a genius plan. perhaps <<Murder>>???

Noble Six: The new guy. Just what is his deal. We all know the quiet ones are the crazy ones. But what you don't know is that Noble Six is Kats EX husband. Discusted with Kats relations with the orginal Noble Six. He put his plan into motion to get rid of them both. Perhaps <<Murder>>???

Jorge: The big sensitive guy. The kind of guy that would lend you a few bucks if you were late on your car payments. You know the nice guy. Well Kat however, borrowed a little to much money. Kats gambling problem plunged her into a 120,000 Cr debt. Jorge bailed her out, but asked for monthly installments of 1000 Cr a month with 4.5% interest. When Jorge relized he was never going to get his money back, he took action in the only way he knew how. Perhaps <<Murder>>???

Jun: We all know Kat was holding Jun's unborn child. Jun could not let this secret out. If this got out, Jun's wife would leave him, and the alimony only would send him into bankruptcy. At the thought of disgrace and going broke he took action. Perhaps <<Murder>>???

Emile: As we all know Emile suffered from anger problems due to steroid usage. He was a loose canon and could fly off the handle at anytime. When Kat tried to break off her relationship with Emile due to repeated domestic abuse, Emile became enraged. Two weeks later Kat was releaseed from the hospital and agreed to testify against Emile in court for several counts of assault and Cr laundering. Emile could not allow this to happen. With one last mission before the court date he decided to take care of this problem personally. Perhaps <<Murder>>???

As we have learned from the following statements. All of the Noble Team members had a motive, oppurtunity and maybe Kat was a little to Eazzzzyy. Only we can solve this crime now. We must piece together the clues and solve this mystery.

~This post is meant for fun. Keep that in mind.

[Edited on 07.05.2011 12:13 AM PDT]

• 07.04.2011 2:42 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Zealots.

• 07.04.2011 2:43 PM PDT

Giver of love and witty comments

It would appear that before Noble Teams mission across Reach, someone decided to swap Kats helmet with a cheap Fisher Price knockoff.

Made me lol

But it was obviously Jorge, after seeing the way she looked at Carter he decided to plant the bomb in the covenant carrier and kill himself as he couldn't face the pain, all the time he had switched her helmet so he could be with her in heaven

[Edited on 07.04.2011 2:46 PM PDT]

• 07.04.2011 2:44 PM PDT

Gamertag: LoKi zL

Colonel Mustard.

• 07.04.2011 2:44 PM PDT

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want do look more like?

maybe it was that zealot elite in the phantom. a professional hitman. but it raises the question: who hired him?

• 07.04.2011 2:45 PM PDT

Noble 6, A.K.A., ME!!! Duh duh duhhhhh. But really, people are still talking about this? The glassing knocked out everyone's shields, you know a NR will kill someone with a shot to the head when their shields are down. I think he was aiming for Noble 6, and missed because the Phantom Guy was going to fast trying to get away and he accidently killed Kat.

The second to cross the finish line, is the first loser.

I murdered that -blam!-! I went all Rambo on her ass! WHERES MY SANDWICH YOU WHORE!

Posted by: Blitzcreek6
I murdered that -blam!-! I went all Rambo on her ass! WHERES MY SANDWICH YOU WHORE!

What kind of Sandwich?

• 07.04.2011 2:46 PM PDT

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want do look more like?

Posted by: SilentCO1
Noble 6, A.K.A., ME!!! Duh duh duhhhhh. But really, people are still talking about this? The glassing knocked out everyone's shields, you know a NR will kill someone with a shot to the head when their shields are down. I think he was aiming for Noble 6, and missed because the Phantom Guy was going to fast trying to get away and he accidently killed Kat.

he was aiming at six? that means six hired him! the zealot wanted to confirm the hit and to confirm he needed a signal!

• 07.04.2011 2:48 PM PDT

The second to cross the finish line, is the first loser.

Posted by: SaintCT

Posted by: Blitzcreek6

What kind of Sandwich?

We'll never know now she's dead! Stupid cow I asked her before we left the elevater "where my sandwich!" she gave me the cold shoulder, so I punched her in the back to drop her shields

[Edited on 07.04.2011 2:51 PM PDT]

• 07.04.2011 2:50 PM PDT

http://wtfhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/forever-alone-gu y-painting.jpg

you are sick if you are imagining a woman with one arm having an affair with atleast 4 men at once, while pregnant.

on the topic of the title, it was an elite with a needle rifle, dumbass Kat never turned her shields back on after taking off her helmet, hence the needle killed her, just as it does in MM to any unshielded spartan.

Intriguing Hypothesis.
Posted by: Mr Krull

Posted by: SilentCO1

he was aiming at six? that means six hired him! the zealot wanted to confirm the hit and to confirm he needed a signal!

Intriguing Hypothesis.

[Edited on 07.04.2011 2:51 PM PDT]

MHO:

Who cares. Kat was useless, did she help you on tip of the spear when you were dropped off with a grenade launcher and shipped RIGHT into battle. No! you start this quest on LASO and she didn't help one bit. she didn't even distract the enemy's so you could at least slip by!

She couldn't hack her way out of a paper bag. On Winter Contingency you would see here slapping the side of the door.

She had a pistol as a weapon and couldn't drive worth -blam!-.

The fact that she died the -blam!- way amused me. I believe it suited her personality. She was useless, didn't get a good death. However Emile would assassinate elites from the front. Or George being able to run around with a fully auto turret everywhere he goes (Mind you that -blam!- has Yoinked me a few times.)

• 07.04.2011 2:51 PM PDT

AFK: Away from Kontroller. Don't do it or you'll get the living crap smacked out of you by the Banhammer. If you disagree with any of this, you are just bad at Mortal Kombat.

You know that field Marshall on WO and on Pillar of Autumn? Yeah, he's the one who killed Kat.

1/1000

I am the light in a dark world...
All that is dark and currupt shall fall before me...
May you all live long and die strong.

Six ofc. He was sick of her driving him off a cliff...

Because answers must be found.

• 07.04.2011 2:52 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Lee Harvey Oswald.

• 07.04.2011 2:52 PM PDT

The deity of drivers.

Her driving was so awful that she made the deity rage and he threw a super powered needle down at her, piercing her skull and ridding the planet of such a terrible driver.

• 07.04.2011 2:53 PM PDT

Posted by: BerserkWolf
The deity of drivers.

Her driving was so awful that she made the deity rage and he threw a super powered needle down at her, piercing her skull and ridding the planet of such a terrible driver.

All women are bad drivers, but we dont kill them all.

• 07.04.2011 2:54 PM PDT

Posted by: SaintCT

Posted by: BerserkWolf
The deity of drivers.

All women are bad drivers, but we dont kill them all.

asians would be extinct by now

• 07.04.2011 2:55 PM PDT
  • gamertag: FePas
  • user homepage:

Traffic control.

She had a big bounty for driving numerous warthogs off a cliff and killing many spartans and marines.

[Edited on 07.04.2011 2:56 PM PDT]

http://wtfhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/forever-alone-gu y-painting.jpg

Posted by: ninjarob66
Lee Harvey Oswald.
It was obviously John Wilkes Booth, oswald was hiring an elite to kill Emile at the time, as a traffic camera caught him in the transaction.

Some good ideas so far. I like it.

• 07.04.2011 3:02 PM PDT

Ida BULLEEEEETT!!!!!!!!

WOW...........for your NEEDED information all of their shields were down from the EMP blast thingie, and one shot to the head kills you in swat right? Why wouldn't she die from that?.....AND AN ELITE MURDERED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 07.04.2011 3:03 PM PDT

Colonel Mustard

lol

• 07.04.2011 3:05 PM PDT