The News
This topic has moved here: Subject: See You Starside
  • Subject: See You Starside
Subject: See You Starside

<3 Bungie!

• 08.04.2011 3:21 PM PDT

Let's hear it for Bungie's new game, Destiny!

• 08.04.2011 6:28 PM PDT

"Hear that? Sounds like we're being boarded from the rear! And not the hey-take-a-deep-breath-and-lets-expirement kind of boarded from the rear."-Quagmire

I know I'm a nub, but how did everyone find out that the game is called Destiny?

• 08.04.2011 9:16 PM PDT

Halo Waypoint Superintendent // Forger // Junior Games & Web Developer.

Halo4ger.com - Founder/Admin.

@DerFlatulator

Reaching Perfection || Blueprint -- Action Sack Lead

Posted by: Raptor 086
I know I'm a nub, but how did everyone find out that the game is called Destiny?
Leaks

• 08.05.2011 5:45 AM PDT

wow dude if u hated it all so much y join bungie y play the games y talk -blam!- go sit in the corner with the other 4 people who hated halo or better yet go shoot your x box cause if not for halo and all related games xbox would have floped on it ass just like the dreamcast and everyone would have a ps3 bungie has always had a place for its fans and always will BUNGIE i hope you guys all the best and cant wait for new power house game that comes out..... on the other hand odst was the ONLY halo that sucked as much as the pick ranger

• 08.05.2011 10:22 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

It's sad, I'm very dissappointed Bungie had let its "child" go. But, I'm hoping their next universe will be even better than the one they created ten years ago; in my mind, Halo will always be something close to my heart. It was something I could use as a tool to escape the pressure of daily life and I thank Bungie for creating such an amazing and useful tool. As much as I hate to say it, I know that if Halo 4 isn't good, I still have Reach to fall back on. I'll be counted as one of the many people who are reluctant to move on, but, at least I'll still be with great people. Thanks for so many memories.

• 08.05.2011 12:53 PM PDT

Fist pumping since I was born

Bungie's next game will be called Destiny? Can I get a source?

• 08.05.2011 3:48 PM PDT

Forever Pyro

Well, it's hard to believe halo has been given to 343i, but thank you for 20 years of kick ass, halo, and tea bags.

Thank you, and see you starside.

• 08.05.2011 5:03 PM PDT

But, think about it!

So watching the latest ViDoc I have to say i got chills watching the original trailers with their thoughts on the games. To hear them all talk so passionately is awe inspiring. Bungie thank you for bringing us Halo is has been a huge part of my life since High school and have many great memories playing over the past 10 years. Looking forward to whatever it is you folks are cooking up for us!!!

• 08.05.2011 5:46 PM PDT

I couldn't have said it better myself :) Thank you bungie!!

LOVE YOU!! lol

• 08.05.2011 6:39 PM PDT

only the best game ever.
~Sur Squishy
XBL: D a r k s t a r
PSN: darkstarrr
Minecraft: The_Dark_Star

Forum Rules | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct

See you Starside...

• 08.05.2011 6:58 PM PDT

Hello! I'm Bunie.net's resident medical student (hell i'm sure there are more but I'm the only one who openly declares it!) I love my emblem, and I am periodically active.
I have a Twitter

Heres to the next twenty, that was an excellent vidoc!

• 08.06.2011 9:43 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Great job on the site, it looks wonderful. I am going to bookmark it and will make sure to visit often

lattice arbors

• 08.06.2011 10:53 AM PDT

"I'm sorry but did you really mean to suck?"

anyone got any ears plugs no? well cover your ears

crying face :.(

• 08.06.2011 11:12 AM PDT

what does star side mean??? or will i find that out star side???

• 08.06.2011 10:03 PM PDT

Founder of the Brotherhood of Sierra Group and Clan. I tend to remain fairly mature on the forums, but I absolutely hate those who constantly barrage the Reach forum with AL- and Bloom-type threads. Don't play CoD, but I respect it.

Posted by: Al1757XNA
what does star side mean??? or will i find that out star side???
Not sure if troll? It is called that because the newest Bungie project is AeroSPACE. Space. Stars. Star side. I'm in space. Aerospace. Bungie. I think I've made myself clear.

• 08.06.2011 11:17 PM PDT

"This was a triumph...
I'm making a note here, huge success.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction..."

Looking forward for the future games from you guys!

• 08.07.2011 12:44 AM PDT

I LOVE YOU BUNGIE THANK YOU FOR THE BULE FLAMES
i,l be waiting

• 08.07.2011 5:44 AM PDT

Thanks Bungie for all your hard work for such an awesome decade!

• 08.14.2011 9:20 PM PDT

What's up? I'm Anthony, from Maryland. I play a lot of video games, too many. Enjoying the Halo Reach Beat right now. Also Halo was kind of my life from the age of 11-14.

Bungie has had my love and support since i was 10, and 10 years later still has it. I know whatever Bungie goes on to create will be far beyond my expectations and will be all that is amazing. I only hope Microsoft does not milk the Halo franchise, which will probably inevitably happen. I am excited for Halo 4 and hope it holds true to what we expect from Halo, I also can't wait for the Anniversary Edition. In my opinion nothing is going to beat Halo Combat evolved in HD glory, with the original, untouched campaign. xD

• 08.15.2011 12:47 PM PDT

Once again, it is our job to finish what the flyboys started. We are leaving this ship, platoon, and engaging the Covenant on solid ground. When we meet the enemy, we will rip their skulls from their spines, and toss 'em away, laughin'! Am I right, Marines?

My best to you guys. Make the last few weeks of Reach with Bungie servers great for those of us loyal to you!

• 08.15.2011 1:44 PM PDT

awesome

• 08.15.2011 9:04 PM PDT

LT

Bungie you're the best! What sets you aside from other big game devwlopers like activision and infinityward is that you guys are actively involved with your gaming community. It makes it so much more worthwhile to use your products. Long live bungie!

• 08.16.2011 1:55 AM PDT

LT

*developers

• 08.16.2011 1:56 AM PDT

see you starside bungie we'll be waiting you there.

• 08.16.2011 2:51 PM PDT