The Gallery
This topic has moved here: Subject: Rise of the Spartans (Reach Machinima)
  • Subject: Rise of the Spartans (Reach Machinima)
Subject: Rise of the Spartans (Reach Machinima)

ZombieTM - Only zombie that doesn't like braaains... mhm huh? wait what?...

Posted by:I4xPixel
I loved it!
Only thing I did not like was the colours for the ODST squad and the random pieces of armor and colour for the spartans.

- I only ment that if you were going to customize the armor, you would make it make sense(Full Hazop,Full EVA,Full Gungnir).
- Like the ODST's, the leader should have a white secendary(Know the colour system in reach look retarded but thats how it is) + The visor colour should be silver since that is the closest to the polarized one.
- The recon shoulderpads(maybe one sniper sholderpad), they give a little bit of armor and decreases the silhouette, perfect for a sniper, the tactical patrol, works great for a sniper, no i am not trying to make your spartan look like Jun, but this is what Reach has to offer and that is what you should choose, the head should be small, like the Mark V[B] or something like that.
- The miletary police are just fine, even though it is not marines, that is how they look in the "canon/reach".
- That was all I had against your machinema, just small things that most people don't care about, now back to the good part.

Like I said before I loved it, except the stuff over this, little summary of how I think it was.
+ Voice acting is pretty badass, Great job there.
+ The body controls, everybody did their job well.
+ The story itself is just brilliant.
+ Camera angles and shooting are awesome feels like a real and good movie.
- The armor mixing of the spartans.
- ODST visor and colour.

My rating 8/10, already have left a like and subscribed so there is not too much I can do now. Great Machinema!

• 07.15.2011 3:28 AM PST

Proud director of Black Plasma Studios. Check us out on Youtube!

Posted by: DesertScorpio
Are you going to add larger scale battles in your future installments?

I'd like to see warthogs, falcons, etc. in action.

I like to build the suspense for those things. It's not very interesting if you throw those kind of battles in every part.

• 07.15.2011 8:41 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Veteran Legendary Member

Don't be stupid like I was! Check to see what that Forum Ninja is saying to you!

"I may not like what you say, but I will defend your right to the death to say it!"

"Tolerance is a virtue, and virtue builds character."
-Onyx81

Posted by: I4xPixel
Posted by:I4xPixel
I loved it!
Only thing I did not like was the colours for the ODST squad and the random pieces of armor and colour for the spartans.

- I only ment that if you were going to customize the armor, you would make it make sense(Full Hazop,Full EVA,Full Gungnir).
- Like the ODST's, the leader should have a white secendary(Know the colour system in reach look retarded but thats how it is) + The visor colour should be silver since that is the closest to the polarized one.
- The recon shoulderpads(maybe one sniper sholderpad), they give a little bit of armor and decreases the silhouette, perfect for a sniper, the tactical patrol, works great for a sniper, no i am not trying to make your spartan look like Jun, but this is what Reach has to offer and that is what you should choose, the head should be small, like the Mark V[B] or something like that.
- The miletary police are just fine, even though it is not marines, that is how they look in the "canon/reach".
- That was all I had against your machinema, just small things that most people don't care about, now back to the good part.

Like I said before I loved it, except the stuff over this, little summary of how I think it was.
+ Voice acting is pretty badass, Great job there.
+ The body controls, everybody did their job well.
+ The story itself is just brilliant.
+ Camera angles and shooting are awesome feels like a real and good movie.
- The armor mixing of the spartans.
- ODST visor and colour.

My rating 8/10, already have left a like and subscribed so there is not too much I can do now. Great Machinema!
It's a fair rating, but it's basically saying you didn't like a movie because you thought the outfit the main character was wearing was ugly. IMO if the cinematography, plot, and character development is good, it's a good movie.

In regards to the Military Police, if you look at the Marines and Troopers in Reach, they almost all wear variants of Military Police.

[Edited on 07.15.2011 11:00 AM PDT]

• 07.15.2011 10:49 AM PST

The teaser for Part 2 is now out!

I didn't make it a full trailer because I didn't have much of the voice acting in that I needed for a full trailer, and when I get the voice acting in I won't be releasing a trailer, but the finished product.

Check original post for teaser.

• 07.22.2011 9:32 AM PST

They say that kiddie's got soul

InBonniesKitchen

I only watched a little, but it was pretty good. That must have been a B**** to edit

• 07.22.2011 9:45 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Veteran Member
  • gamertag: smyf
  • user homepage:

Awesome dude, really liked the voice acting.

• 07.22.2011 1:38 PM PST

im just a guy living my life

I think you mihgt get a milleon viewers nice job

• 07.22.2011 6:07 PM PST

Part 2 is now out! Check original post for the link.

I'm almost done with the Part 3 script, and am realizing it is going to be a massive story. The script for Part 3 is slightly longer than Parts 1 and 2 script combined. WOW!

So I'll probably break part 3 into like, Part 3A and Part 3B.

But it is certainly an amazing part and can't wait to show it off when it's done.

• 07.28.2011 10:25 AM PST

They call me HEY MAN!!!!!

indeed it is amazing !

• 07.28.2011 10:38 AM PST

They call me HEY MAN!!!!!

Part 2 is my favorite, especially the ending.

Did you read Halo : Evolutions for the sword ?

• 07.28.2011 11:45 AM PST

Well it was Epic as i stated in the comments but..its even more Epic considering im da Elite with da sword =) Yepee-ka-yeah...

• 07.28.2011 12:12 PM PST

Machinima

I love the story so far, can't wait for the rest because you said Part 3 onwards is going to be the best of the whole Series. Arbiter 617 is one of the best Machinima Directors ever (seriously), he ispires me most to make Machinima.

~ Great job Arby.
- Shadow S.

• 07.28.2011 1:06 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

LIGHTALY'S CHANNEL
"What is, is what is"

~LIGHTALY

I absolutely loved it! Part 2 was my favorite, and Part 1 was pretty good too. I cant wait to see what happens in Part 3 ( You said it would be good)

Part 1-9.75/10

Part 2-10/10

Great job Arby!

• 07.28.2011 2:42 PM PST

Wow amazing arby!!! Cant wait for part 3!

• 07.29.2011 1:05 AM PST
  •  | 

Don't be stupid like I was! Check to see what that Forum Ninja is saying to you!

"I may not like what you say, but I will defend your right to the death to say it!"

-Onyx81

Yay Part 2!!!!!!!! Watching niw.
Edit:WTF is niw?

[Edited on 07.30.2011 9:38 AM PDT]

• 07.30.2011 9:37 AM PST
  •  | 

-Onyx81

That was great. A much greater leap in quality from the first. I'm eager part 3. =)

[Edited on 07.30.2011 10:07 AM PDT]

• 07.30.2011 10:06 AM PST

Cammalamm is the best.

External Links-
>My Photobucket page
>My Twitter account

odsts are not spartans

• 07.30.2011 4:54 PM PST
  •  | 

-Onyx81

Posted by: zoobkillerninja
odsts are not spartans
What do you mean?

• 08.01.2011 11:35 AM PST

"We arent done,yet."

this series is,AWESOME!!!

• 08.01.2011 12:43 PM PST

Thanks a bunch for the support, Part 3 may take awhile, it's fairly long.

• 08.02.2011 5:22 PM PST

Thanks for the great games, Bungie! Halo rocks!

PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE CAN I JOIN! PLEASE! PLEASE! THAT LOOKS GREAT! PLEASE LET ME JOIN just send me a message im a lt colonel grade 3 and im an active player send me a message if i can join

• 08.08.2011 9:02 AM PST
  •  | 

-Onyx81

Posted by: MasterShot153
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE CAN I JOIN! PLEASE! PLEASE! THAT LOOKS GREAT! PLEASE LET ME JOIN just send me a message im a lt colonel grade 3 and im an active player send me a message if i can join
Join the Black Plasma Studios group on B.net and make a thread.

• 08.08.2011 6:51 PM PST

People just call me Robo...

(Waits for other parts)

• 08.12.2011 10:37 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

I just play for fun. MLG can kiss my ass.

Hey Arbiter, need anymore actors?

• 08.12.2011 10:42 PM PST

That was epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 08.13.2011 11:00 AM PST