Crimson Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: The Official Thread of Swashbuckling Officialness and FAQ
  • Subject: The Official Thread of Swashbuckling Officialness and FAQ
  • Pages:
  • of 4
Subject: The Official Thread of Swashbuckling Officialness and FAQ

Tom Achronos
Bungie.net Overlord
twitter: http://twitter.com/Achronos

"I have no words that would do justice to the atrocities you commit to the English language, as well as your continued assaults on the concepts of basic literacy and logical reasoning."

Maybe. But not in the near future. And, for the record, it is easily possible to use Facebook just for its authentication services. Just don't give it real information and don't give anything permission to post anything to your profile, and you essentially have Windows Live ID (WLID incidentally has a full profile system too, we just don't use it here).

Posted by: Spartan1065
I'll ask again in this thread just to be thorough but will there be a way without facebook to see stats on Bungie? Many people, like myself, don't have or want a facebook. Are we to be left out in a dingy alone on the high seas?

• 11.29.2011 10:34 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

What was the "I love Bees for Halo 2"? Did Jordan Weisman help with Halo 2?

• 12.12.2011 11:59 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Mythic Member
  • gamertag: Kalriq
  • user homepage:

Twitter.
WyIdfyre: 'lol, who the hell would even wear those?'
AuSam: 'lol, who the hell would even have sex with dogs?'

-K-

Do you have any idea of the time frame between now and the next update, or the content of it?

• 01.21.2012 4:07 AM PDT

Can we discuss the Aerospace/Crimson branding outside of this one game ... or is that considered off-topic/ban worthy?

There are many locked threads and it was not clear if this was the 'Crimson Forum' or more specifically 'Crimson Steam Pirate Forum'?

• 03.22.2012 8:00 AM PDT

SAD, BUT THE NEW GAME WILL BE UTTER CRAP, LIKE ALL BUNGIE GAMES. JUST SOMETHING TO WAST YOUR LIFE ON! I WAS A BIG HALO FAN... THEN BUNGIE DE RANKED ME FOR NO REASON. I CAN BET THAT SOME ADDICT WILL NOW COMMENT ON THIS AND SUPPORT BUNGIE. REMEMBER THAT BUNGIE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU UNLESS YOUR CARRYING BUCKETS OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. COME ON BUNGIE, BLACK LIST ME! I KNOW YOU WILL, HELP THESE PEOPLE WAST THEIR LIVES!

• 04.02.2012 1:17 AM PDT

i am getting error, when i try to connect through facebook. is any other getting error?

• 04.08.2012 10:58 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

Posted by: ballseye02
SAD, BUT THE NEW GAME WILL BE UTTER CRAP, LIKE ALL BUNGIE GAMES. JUST SOMETHING TO WAST YOUR LIFE ON! I WAS A BIG HALO FAN... THEN BUNGIE DE RANKED ME FOR NO REASON. I CAN BET THAT SOME ADDICT WILL NOW COMMENT ON THIS AND SUPPORT BUNGIE. REMEMBER THAT BUNGIE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU UNLESS YOUR CARRYING BUCKETS OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. COME ON BUNGIE, BLACK LIST ME! I KNOW YOU WILL, HELP THESE PEOPLE WAST THEIR LIVES!
haha, was wondering when ballseye02's comments would reappear

• 04.24.2012 12:20 AM PDT

e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e

e
e
e
e
e
ee

ee

e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: path1k

• 05.10.2012 2:38 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 4