Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: How I get bungie nameplate?
  • Subject: How I get bungie nameplate?
Subject: How I get bungie nameplate?
  •  | 
  • Exalted Member

Morgan Aka Double

i did every step people tell me how to get it and it's nothing there? But, i did remember a person sent me a star gift thing, and I delete it. I just don't think that will do anything to me, but is it really the one? how can i get it back if i delete it? help me out people!

• 09.28.2011 10:45 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Le Captein wouldn't tell me what he left on that UFO, i know what i left, my rifle, but i'm still in deep thought about why the UFO exploded...

Do you know where to find your nameplate section?

• 09.28.2011 10:46 AM PDT

Half Man.
Half Horse.
Half Machine.
All "Jerk Who's Really Bad at Math."

PS
No, I do not want to join your clan/group.

The Bungie nameplate is no longer available; it was only for a limited time, same as the blue flames. The star nameplate can still be gotten from the iPhone app or someone can re-gift you another one if you somehow lost your first one.

• 09.28.2011 10:49 AM PDT

You can't delete the name plates. Once you have them you have them.

• 09.28.2011 10:51 AM PDT

i c u thar c' ing my signiture

Yours in _Kai_

you had to have the Bungie app for the bungie nameplate. People got it for a while but then if you didn't have the app it was taken away.

• 09.28.2011 12:04 PM PDT

Posted by: arch4ng13
you had to have the Bungie app for the bungie nameplate. People got it for a while but then if you didn't have the app it was taken away.

Actually, you kept it either way.

• 09.28.2011 12:10 PM PDT

Half Man.
Half Horse.
Half Machine.
All "Jerk Who's Really Bad at Math."

PS
No, I do not want to join your clan/group.

False.

The Bungie nameplate could be claimed right here on the site during the Bungie Day celebration, which is how I got mine.

• 09.28.2011 12:10 PM PDT

"You have no rights, play nice."
<3 Bungie
--
In time, the tru7h will be revealed.

The Bungie Nameplate, as well as the Eternal flame armor effect, were only available through either the Bungie iPhone app, or this year's Bungie Day. Both of these options are no longer available (yes the app still exists but you can no longer activate these two items) so it is no longer possible to get the nameplate, unless, of course, you actually work for Bungie.

• 09.28.2011 12:15 PM PDT

Yours in _Kai_

Posted by: antony X1000

Did you? A few of my friends lost theirs.

• 09.28.2011 12:18 PM PDT

Did they forget to re-activate it on the nameplate page? I know they all got reset because they were disappearing for some people.

I got mine using the iPod app, but all my friends who got it through the site itself still have it.

• 09.28.2011 12:32 PM PDT

Yours in _Kai_

Did they forget to re-activate it on the nameplate page? I know they all got reset because they were disappearing for some people.

I got mine using the iPod app, but all my friends who got it through the site itself still have it.

See I got it through the iPod app as well, I knew you could get it through the site but I thought that wasn't permanent. Sorry about the confusion.

• 09.28.2011 12:43 PM PDT