Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Do you get annoyed when the OP never comes back?
  • Subject: Do you get annoyed when the OP never comes back?
Subject: Do you get annoyed when the OP never comes back?

Yes. Very yes.

• 11.07.2011 8:02 PM PDT

>mfw this thread again

But i did that same exact thing and qbix banned me for it, was my first thread on bungie.net too.

• 11.07.2011 8:02 PM PDT

Hello, I'm Mr AwesomePizza. I like pizza and I'm a man. Reasoning for the name. I like to listen to the classics of music, write poetry, play video games, and much much more. I'm always down for a nice chat, so please hit me up for some conversation.

Did a ninja just make a thread?

OT: I kinda do, what do you mean?
I have a feeling Foman will never respond...

[Edited on 11.07.2011 8:05 PM PST]

• 11.07.2011 8:03 PM PDT

We miss you Logan.
Ask any question. I'll help with anything on site or off.

Yes, I do. Sometimes it''s one of those users who don't sign on often. So when you PM them they don't respond. I also dislike when they ask a question and you answer it and they never check for the answer.

“Oh, it’s a little bit of everything, it’s the mountains, it’s the fog, it’s the news at six o’clock, it’s the death of my first dog, it’s the angels up above me, it’s the song that they don’t sing, It’s a little bit of everything.”
- Dawes, A little bit of everything

*Imagines Foman won't reply.*

Yes, yes it does annoy me.

We're concerned

Cafe|MLP: FiM|Bnet Regulars|FCAW
Got a question, comment, or concern? PM me.

I bet the OP does this here for comical irony.

• gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

No, it doesn't bother me that much because if the OP lacks clarification either A) Someone else can pick it up and clarify or B) It's really not worth clarifying.

• 11.07.2011 8:04 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute. " ~Gil Stern

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." ~Albert Einstein

"What did I just drink?"~Socrates

Buyer's Guide: Headphones|Google Chrome Themes|Arena Spreadsheet

Of course.

You had better come back...

• 11.07.2011 8:05 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Fabled Mythic Member
  • user homepage:

OP, please don't come back...

• 11.07.2011 8:05 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Is this some sort of meta joke? I replied to a similar topic, and it disappeared.

If no; no not really. If I actually cared about the topic, I'd probably be annoyed if the OP disappeared. I never, ever care about topics here though, so no it never really annoys me.

• 11.07.2011 8:06 PM PDT

The beta is super awesome. RogueAssassin27 is now the person who got my Totodile's nickname. Hoo-hah! Relevant.inb4lock

Actually no. If the OP won't come back it is their fault. I am not going to bother trying to answer a question if the questioner does not try and support me in doing so.

• 11.07.2011 8:07 PM PDT

Posted by: evilcam
Is this some sort of meta joke? I replied to a similar topic, and it disappeared.

Yup, same thing happened to me. He's messing with the community yo.

• 11.07.2011 8:07 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Unless they were directly asked a question, no, not really.

• 11.07.2011 8:08 PM PDT

@JosephBiwald
View my Art

Per Audacia Ad Astra

On occasions, yes.
Posted by: x Foman123 x
Especially when it is just a vague question that obviously needs clarification?

• 11.07.2011 8:10 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Exalted Legendary Member

Exalted Unexplainable Member

Only (very mildly) when it's just a vague question.

Unless it's like "What is loove?!"

• 11.07.2011 8:10 PM PDT

GT: j0sh291
"Gentlemen. I be placed at a bewilderment. There I were, resting, when I hear a frightful row on deck. What be that first mate?"
-"Mutiny. And what fate befalls mutineers? I think we know the answer to that, don't we? Mutineers...HANG!!!"

Twitter:@j0sh291
Follower of Christ!

][-][ //-\\ ][_ ((_))

Yes, it shows not interest to the thread he created, after that it may become spam.

• 11.07.2011 8:11 PM PDT

Posted by: Great_Pretender
Case and point: don't worry about it. Girls start getting boobies pretty soon, and then you'll have plenty of other things to think about. Being an Inheritor is not a life goal.
-TGP-

I hate when you ask a question when the OP was active in the thread then abandons the thread after that.

• 11.07.2011 8:11 PM PDT

The beta is super awesome. RogueAssassin27 is now the person who got my Totodile's nickname. Hoo-hah! Relevant.inb4lock

What if the participation of OP is unneeded?
Posted by: Jose291
Yes, it shows not interest to the thread he created, after that it may become spam.

• 11.07.2011 8:12 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Join ODST Expeditionary Force for a more mature, friendly community!

Did Foman just troll us?

• 11.07.2011 8:12 PM PDT

Posted by: komark
Did Foman just troll us?

Kids...

• 11.07.2011 8:13 PM PDT

Deviant Art: http://exaltedkezia.deviantart.com/
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/exaltedkezia
Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Exalted_Kezia/

In wine there's truth but in silence there's surrender.

WHAT

i mean what

• 11.07.2011 8:14 PM PDT

Meh.

Not really, actually. If the OP dosen't come back, I'll just go too.

• 11.07.2011 8:16 PM PDT

Key

Funny part is Foman probably isn't coming back.

OT: I could care less usually. Very rarely do I even notice, to be honest. I notice more when the OP replies to EVERY response (to bump the thread) as opposed to when they "leave".

• 11.07.2011 8:18 PM PDT

Posted by: Xplode441
I hate when you ask a question when the OP was active in the thread then abandons the thread after that.

This is how I feel pretty much. It gets really annoying when that happens, then you never find out the answer to your question. It really just depends on the topic of the thread in general when it's not a question.

On a quick unrelated note, does this remind anybody of that "Downloading" thread that was posted here a long time ago? I think I have that thread saved somewhere...

[Edited on 11.07.2011 8:22 PM PST]

• 11.07.2011 8:20 PM PDT

We miss you Logan.
Ask any question. I'll help with anything on site or off.

Posted by: evilcam

If no; no not really. If I actually cared about the topic, I'd probably be annoyed if the OP disappeared. I never, ever care about topics here though, so no it never really annoys me.

Same here, it's getting kinda fishy around here.

• 11.07.2011 8:24 PM PDT