Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: 5 .1 surround sound
  • Subject: 5 .1 surround sound
Subject: 5 .1 surround sound
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Moderator Notice: This user has been blacklisted from this forum. Until the user is removed from the blacklist, all posts this user has made have been hidden, and all topics created by this user have been censored.
  • 01.05.2012 4:12 PM PST

MLG Battlemaster Wrex is so MLG!

Posted by: Gash Lash

Anyone?

Thanks for all the help guys.

No problem.

• 01.05.2012 4:22 PM PST

"It will not be we who reach Alpha Centauri, and the other nearby stars, it will be a species very like us, but with more of our strengths and fewer of our weaknesses, more confident, far-seeing, capable, and prudent. For all our failings, despite our limitations and fallibilities, we humans are capable of greatness."-Carl Sagan

Posted by: XITHAKILLAHIX

Anyone?

Thanks for all the help guys.

No problem.

Yeah, OP.

Don't mention it.

• 01.05.2012 4:23 PM PST

-blam!-

Try google. If we haven't answered then we obviously don't know.

• 01.05.2012 4:25 PM PST

Since you cannot do good to all, you are to pay special attention to those who, by the accidents of time, or place, or circumstances, are brought into closer connection with you.
Augustine of Hippo

I can't prove it, but I can say it.
Stephen Colbert

i am not shawn from youtube, I created this username because I thought it was an unique name but if I could change it I would since it did not belong to me originally

Wait...wat?

• 01.15.2012 2:50 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

"There's this theory that if there were an infinite number of monkeys pecking away at typewriters, they would eventually write the great works of Shakespeare, but thanks to the internet we now know that's not true." -Adam Savage

"Time is not made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round." -Caboose

Wait, what are you setting and why?

• 01.15.2012 2:51 PM PST

**Devil's advocate of the Flood. My posts may or may not represent my personal opinion, I just enjoy disagreeing with people. None of my posts are representative of the official view of the Navy or any government agency.

Non Sibi Sed Patriae
Homework questions? Forget the Flood, join The Academy.
I've got a fan!

I have 5.1 speakers and I have no idea what you're saying.

• 01.15.2012 2:59 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Honorable Heroic Member

NOT INTO THE LONG GRASS!

What?

• 01.25.2012 5:40 PM PST