Halo: Reach Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: 343 Ruined Halo Reach.
  • Subject: 343 Ruined Halo Reach.
Subject: 343 Ruined Halo Reach.
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE.

Posted by: TheSpiderChief

Posted by: A Blind Wolf
Yeah, we know it isn't you and nobody said it was you. That much is clear. So what is your point in all of this?

Yes they are saying it's me. They think I made multiple accounts and that I'm someone else. My point is that I'm not some dude who got permabanned on xbox live who wants to be a damn bungie.net forum mod.

• 12.14.2012 5:29 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE. PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE.

Posted by: Mythical Wolf

Anger issues, much?

You'd be angry too if someone was saying you are someone else who makes multiple accounts and was permabanned on xbox live and -blam!-. Hell, those two might even think right now that this is me talking to myself. Just watch,

• 12.14.2012 5:30 PM PDT

Well that escalated quickly.

• 12.14.2012 8:33 PM PDT

Yes they are saying it's me. They think I made multiple accounts and that I'm someone else. My point is that I'm not some dude who got permabanned on xbox live who wants to be a damn bungie.net forum mod.

ok ... can you highlight the post in which "they are saying it's me" actually happened?

I tried to cut/paste the only one I could see that may have caused the brain snap ... and that didnt have your name in it.
(the other wolf(s) yes, but not the blind one).

Or is this some uber-joke ... being a Blind Wolf and all?
(making claims of false identity based on being blind?!?)

• 12.15.2012 12:40 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Because the Magnum is easily THE best gun in Halo:combat evolved, thenthey ruin it in Halo:3 lol

All this arguing is kinda dumb, I mean, I have actually lost track of what you guys are arguing about!! Is it still about that multiple accounts thing? Cos you hould probably move on now. Just a suggestion, lol.

• 12.15.2012 5:39 PM PDT

Posted by: NobleAni
I have actually lost track of what you guys are arguing about!!

Blame.

How people blame 343 for game code that bungie wrote.
And how a blind wolf reads things into posts that arn't there.

• 12.15.2012 7:37 PM PDT

I intend to live forever, or die trying,

so far, so good.

343 tried to fix what was already broken.

Only fixes REACH needed was AL and Zero Bloom in Swat.

Eveything else is fine, as people who still play it like it how it is.

If you could make flipping in the banshee use 1/3 of your boost, then this would fix the banshee being too OP.

And if the Gauss Hog could overheat after 3 quick shots, this would fix the Gauss Hog being OP.

REACH fixed

• 12.16.2012 2:43 PM PDT

Posted by: THOMSY99

Can see what you are trying to say ... but not sure it holds true for everyone else who purchased the game or loved the halo series.

Ok ... if a chef cooks your steak, but does so in a manner that only a dog would eat it ... but that dog loves it just the same ... should that cook keep on cooking steaks that way?
(or should the manager give him a kick up the arse and get him to cook steaks the way the customers want it)

• 12.17.2012 2:40 AM PDT

<(-_-)> Teh mokey is not amused

This has to be one of the most successful troll threads ever. Of all time.

• 12.17.2012 3:19 AM PDT

No, no I wouldn't. I would laugh at them and let them keep thinking that.

• 12.17.2012 3:28 AM PDT
  • gamertag: ankerd
  • user homepage:

Bringing in Fikst. Bringing back lmao.
Inheritor # 475 world,

#6 In the Country.

Halocharts.com

Posted by: SubtleSpartan
This has to be one of the most successful troll threads ever. Of all time.

Not really.

• 12.17.2012 5:51 AM PDT

so far, so good.

Posted by: Oh GodLike One

Can see what you are trying to say ... but not sure it holds true for everyone else who purchased the game or loved the halo series.

Ok ... if a chef cooks your steak, but does so in a manner that only a dog would eat it ... but that dog loves it just the same ... should that cook keep on cooking steaks that way?
(or should the manager give him a kick up the arse and get him to cook steaks the way the customers want it)

You make a good point, I give the chef a kick.

But hard to fix, what already is broken.

• 12.17.2012 5:43 PM PDT

You make a good point, I give the chef a kick.

But hard to fix, what already is broken.

And you made a better point.

• 12.18.2012 5:33 AM PDT

Survive until the red dawn rises, when we have spilled the blood of our enemies.

Reach is better, nuff said here

• 01.04.2013 8:39 AM PDT

There's always room for you, If you want to be my friend.

Posted by: Ghost 4119
Reach is teh best.

ftfy

• 01.04.2013 2:03 PM PDT

IMHO, I think that Halo 3: ODST was the last good game. After that I never really got 'hooked in' like I did with the other games.

Oh well, here comes 'Destiny'.

• 01.04.2013 3:09 PM PDT

Yeah, bungie lost it.

why was reach such a crap game ... did they do it on purpose is some wierd attempted payback at Microsoft?
Or some wierd kill-off-halo-brand-before-destiny plan?

But then you have the whole aerospace and crimson projects.
Meant to be bungies launch into pots new post-Microsoft life, how did that fail so quickly ... not like they can blame anyone else for the failure that turned into.

Destiny ... so far its all hype.
How very bungie.

• 01.05.2013 4:33 AM PDT

Survive until the red dawn rises, when we have spilled the blood of our enemies.

seriously, shutup.

• 01.07.2013 1:00 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

Posted by: Ghost 4119
seriously, shutup.
who?

• 01.07.2013 1:39 PM PDT

so far, so good.

343 didn't ruin REACH.

If you compared REACH to Halo 3. There were dramatic changes to the sandbox (AA), that not everyone was pleased with.

The only main difference between Halo 2 and Halo 3, was equipment.

The Equipment in Halo 3, was pick up and could only be used once. It didn't break the game.

REACH AA (Loadouts) changed everything that was core about Halo.

and Halo 4, has taken Reach and have improved it, but still this is the broken core of Halo, and many people are still angry.

I would had much preferred Halo 4 to be Halo 3 improved with all the AA from REACH and Halo 4, to be new equipment.

Halo would had been back to its core.

343 didn't ruin REACH. Bungie did. Bungie tried to make some new changes which are cool, unfortunatly broke the core of Halo.

Reach is still a great game, but was not what I was expecting. Halo 4 is the same, as it is REACH 2.0

• 01.07.2013 1:39 PM PDT

Posted by: x Foman123 x

Posted by: TH3_AV3NG3R
What house has a rocket pod, has legs, and has a long narrow barrel that probably shoots something powerful?

Sounds like you're describing the lower half of my body, actually.

Well, they are terrible devs since, they wanted to take away the only DLC playlist. I wonder why? Great way to get more people to buy the anniversary to cash in more money.

• 01.07.2013 1:58 PM PDT

remind me again how armor abilities ruin halo?

• 01.07.2013 4:58 PM PDT

343 didn't ruin REACH. Bungie did. Bungie tried to make some new changes which are cool, unfortunatly broke the core of Halo.

^ this.

Didnt mind them experimenting, but not being ready or willing to fix anything was the problem. Sometime you have to break the mold and take risks, but you do so in parallel - not the core.

• 01.08.2013 4:34 AM PDT

Been with Bungie since 1996, and no plans of leaving.

Posted by: disconect
Dont really care about Reach anymore ,its more H4 now...
but reach is a better multiplayer game

• 01.08.2013 7:13 AM PDT

AXIOS you idiot.

Just remember that no matter how terrible you feel, or how much you want to let go, there are people who care about you and love you.

Wow, you really have to go as far as posting an entire paragraph of the same blamite over and over again? There's really nothing wrong with it. Sure, the DMR is like a sniper rifle, because it's a marksman's rifle. It's supposed to be really long range and pack a damn good punch.
The multiplayer sucks? Says a lot about how you judge your games.

I thought that Reach had the best frigging forge, still do. What the hell is wrong with the multiplayer? Please, indulge me.

Campaign could have been just a tiny bit longer... and it's still my favorite next to halo 2.

[Edited on 01.08.2013 7:58 AM PST]

• 01.08.2013 7:57 AM PDT