Crimson Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Now on Google Chrome!
  • Subject: Now on Google Chrome!
Subject: Now on Google Chrome!

To the contrary, I've been waiting to spend my money on more Bungie products. And I don't see how your account being 2 years old is a defense when you keep yammering on about the age of the trademark filing.

You have an experienced developer dipping into publishing after not doing it for 10 years. Your posts imply negligence or ineptitude, when you really have no indication of the scope or inner machinations of Aerospace. I apologize if I think people should reserve criticism for when they are in some position of authority.

• 03.16.2012 11:25 AM PDT

Posted by: HiredN00bs
To the contrary, I've been waiting to spend my money on more Bungie products. And I don't see how your account being 2 years old is a defense when you keep yammering on about the age of the trademark filing.

WOT ?!?!
Where in this thread did I mention the trademark date?
Plus the fact that aerospace has only published ONE title since officially starting has NOTHING to do with holding back on the chrome release.

Provided you a link on the prior page ... go read it. If you dont like what the game owners and engine developers say take it up with them.
(or take a deep breath).

You have an experienced developer dipping into publishing after not doing it for 10 years. Your posts imply negligence or ineptitude, when you really have no indication of the scope or inner machinations of Aerospace. I apologize if I think people should reserve criticism for when they are in some position of authority.

Apology accepted, but dont be so hard on yourself.

But lets take your word (unless you want to provide some hard facts of 'inner machinations') ... and lets assume aerospace has some serious resource behind it.
So why then only the one title?
Why no other Indie developers (hey, they are all hungry)?

And finally, some advice.
"I think people should reserve criticism for when they are in some position of authority" ... honestly ?!?
So when you pay to watch a movie, and it turns out sooooo bad ... do you honestly just shrug your shoulders and say nothing?
You pay for a meal when dinning out, and the order comes out wrong ... you say NOTHING ... honestly, every time ??

The free advice ... its Ok to speak up for yourself.
Dont apologize for stating you opinion in a civil way.

• 03.16.2012 10:38 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Intrepid Mythic Member

For Carnage, Apply Within.

I have returned from the Untamed Lands. MOAP is dead.

Anyone else wish the right mouse click worked as the Play button?

• 03.19.2012 11:40 AM PDT

___.............._______/```````````````:::--.
|.==,-.~;. ____:._______ __’__’__’_ _ _\===
|................--:---:--:--‘---:,, ,,, ,,, ,,,:---: /=
`-.,.__._._,,...---:::"
Halo Waypoint Stats

Can't even play it. :(

• 03.19.2012 11:50 AM PDT

Posted by: EL
Anyone else wish the right mouse click worked as the Play button?
Yes, absolutely.

• 03.20.2012 2:23 AM PDT

Posted by: Oh GodLike One
The free advice ... its Ok to speak up for yourself.
Dont apologize for stating you opinion in a civil way.

Being civil isn't worth much if your commentary is perpetuated on fallacies and falsehoods (one could argue that it is, in that instance, not civil). Not everyone is qualified to critique every thing, so as to produce a criticism of value. I'll go read your link in the interest of fairness, but I don't believe Bungie Aerospace is deserving of the invective you and a handful of other users (some of which are also you) have been dishing out.

You have the same avatar and writing style as GLO, and you hold, at the very least, similar positions; it's pretty transparent if you are him.

Edit: Yeah, it's you. http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?memberID=11604984

Why do you need multiple accounts? To create the illusion of some kind of phony consensus? To circumvent your inevitable bans?

[Edited on 03.21.2012 5:57 PM PDT]

• 03.21.2012 5:43 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

you and a handful of other users (some of which are also you)
who might those other users be?

• 03.21.2012 8:47 PM PDT

Posted by: path1k

you and a handful of other users (some of which are also you)
who might those other users be?
I will not be drawn any further into a flame war, and I will instead be reporting these violations of the forum rules, and I encourage you all to do the same.

Has anyone tried playing this game on Google Chrome for Android? Is it even possible? I would find out for myself, but I don't have yet have ICS.

• 03.22.2012 3:14 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Has anyone tried playing this game on Google Chrome for Android?
nope, playing it on the iPod Touch was bad enough
Is it even possible?
nobody knows yet but i can guarantee you one thing thats possible if it worked boredom

• 03.22.2012 3:17 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Senior Heroic Member
  • gamertag: Khirna
  • user homepage:

The best victories are the ones the other side didn't expect.

Yes Costco. I need a 50lb bag...I mean sack of sugar.

Posted by: DeeJ
Crimson: Steam Pirates is now playable in your web browser.

Excellent. I just bought it for my iPod Touch today and love it. Great job guys.

• 03.22.2012 3:27 PM PDT

Google Chrome for Android is still in beta and does not include support for any Google Chrome apps, so the answer to my own question is "no".

Can't wait for the native Android release to really get into this game.

• 04.03.2012 6:52 PM PDT

Say what?

I got it! I love it! Thanks Bungie for publishing this game!

• 04.28.2012 8:47 PM PDT

Also known as the Keeper of Time and Space itself.
Simply as, The Face of Boe.

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• 04.29.2012 7:22 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Google Chrome for Android is still in beta and does not include support for any Google Chrome apps, so the answer to my own question is "no".

Why do you need to wait for another environment.
Isnt it the same game?

• 05.02.2012 4:49 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: Separikakku
Why do you need to wait for another environment.
BUNGiE's attempt to get more people to play this game
Posted by: Separikakku
Isnt it the same game?
yes, still the same game you gotta be real bored to play

just sayin...

• 05.23.2012 10:03 PM PDT

In war, there are no unwounded soldiers. ~José Narosky

Bungie is making me happy! This game hasn't let me down, I don't think its bad.

• 06.11.2012 9:04 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: MasterShogan59
Bungie is making me happy! This game hasn't let me down, I don't think its bad.
have you played any other game besides Crimson Steam Pirates? lol

• 06.11.2012 11:18 PM PDT

How is that WAIT working out for you - lol.

Even by your own dates its been more that a year, and still only the one title ... and then since its release there has been another hungry 10 MONTHS !!!

Can anyone link to another [cough] publisher of mobile games who has had a worse record???

• 06.27.2012 4:55 AM PDT

Posted by: Oh GodLike One
How is that WAIT working out for you - lol.

Even by your own dates its been more that a year, and still only the one title ... and then since its release there has been another hungry 10 MONTHS !!!

Can anyone link to another [cough] publisher of mobile games who has had a worse record???

Did you not read the contract that was made public in the West/Zampella vs. Activision case? Bungie Aerospace is significantly bounded by design, not ineptitude, as you have purported.

• 07.05.2012 11:26 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

What did Aerospace do that was so horrible that it is prompting this guy to continually attack them (even to go so far as to make alternate accounts)?
who is this guy?

• 07.05.2012 11:45 PM PDT

Did you not read the contract that was made public in the West/Zampella vs. Activision case? Bungie Aerospace is significantly bounded by design, not ineptitude, as you have purported.

Guessing you didnt (or couldnt - lol), or do you not think your arguements through?

Point #1.
What has this deal got to do with Aerospace? In bungies own words Aerospace was created to help small, independent developers. I suspect you cling to the activision contract section which limits bungie to a 5% staff cap allocation to development of competing titles ... guess what, aerospace is about (or meant to be) help other developers. And why would this take more than 5% of staff numbers?
Please ... provide us with these magic numbers?
How many people doest take to [cough] help one studio?
Show us how they 'help small, independent developers'?

Point #2:
If we accept your assertion that bungie launched aerospace June 2011 ... and then we look at the date on the contract YOU refer to - April 2010 ... Are you saying the bungie launched a program which was never going to be able to deliver (as it was 'bounded by design, not ineptitude)???

So, your defence is that bungie LIED ????
Surely not.

• 07.06.2012 5:20 AM PDT

Can y'all do Firefox?

• 07.12.2012 12:29 AM PDT