Crimson Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: Now on Google Chrome!
  • Subject: Now on Google Chrome!
Subject: Now on Google Chrome!

Posted by: IFallen Sith
Posted by: Oh GodLike One
Posted by: IFallen Sith
The game is pretty cool.
I would have paid for it.

So ... didnt want to play the other levels then?
Sure the games developer would have been happy - even once both apple and bungie had their large slice of those few dollars.

I meant pay for the whole thing, including the free chapter.

Dont sweat it ... after bungie & co had taken their slice I doubt harebrained schemes would have noticed.

The fact that Weisman did NOT return to bungie for follow-up titles is statement enough. HBS is venture listed, so if your interested you can have a laugh at what bungie provided to their bottom line.

Now compare that to what HBS got for one of their newer releases ... $1.8mil ... way more zero's than what the bungie JV delivered.

Lucky Weisman and Parson are old friends ... imaging aerospace without its one-and-only title - lol

• 08.07.2012 5:00 AM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

L,PTM,TC,PJ,PP,FP

[5,3,0,1,14,155]

155-sounds fake :/

Yaaay love itt! :)
[18]

• 08.15.2012 1:28 AM PDT

Posted by: Drekna
Yaaay love itt! :)
[18]

Love what exactly?
- that Weisman got the $1.8mil (but not from bungie - lol),
- that bungie have NOT been able to get a second title,
- or that bungie got $$ from this title without doing a thing?

And why are your posts numbered?
(like this one - [18])

So many questions - how will the forum cope???

• 08.15.2012 4:36 AM PDT

Posted by: lejdahaez
Nice. I would like play the game.

So why was poor old lejdahaez banned?!?

Was it his love of a good deal .... didnt see that in his posts, maybe on his homepage link, but it would appear that he was nothing if not positive.
(ok, given his 'like to play the game' comment, e is likely to be disappointed, but hey?)

Ahhh ... can see it now.
They needed to lock/ban the majority of threads (12 locks, 11 open) ... the need for power. Its kinda funny how bungies only remaining forum has become the home of ban-worthy threads.

Know they still have the halo run, but that was moved to second tier as they lost that bandge. Guess you could say the same of aero-space (given it was dropped by bungie) ... but guess they have to hold claim to something?!?

• 09.21.2012 5:20 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Posted by: lejdahaez
Nice. I would like play the game.

So why was poor old lejdahaez banned?!?

Was it his love of a good deal .... didnt see that in his posts, maybe on his homepage link, but it would appear that he was nothing if not positive.
(ok, given his 'like to play the game' comment, e is likely to be disappointed, but hey?)

Ahhh ... can see it now.
They needed to lock/ban the majority of threads (12 locks, 11 open) ... the need for power. Its kinda funny how bungies only remaining forum has become the home of ban-worthy threads.

Almost 2 months and nothing has changed :(

Only purpose for this bungie site is as an example of how NOT to structure a website. We build sites, and people always expect that a game studio will have a good site - the mindset being that having an eye for a game XUI and story delivery 'should' translate into a website.

Youe example of locked threads is a common one I too use.
Bungie have hidden the games they were once known for under a number of sub menu layers ... and yet threads which are created under this (the only top level item) are then locked without explaination.

Have seen this stated on many other posts ... but yet nothing changes. My breakfast is calling (after a good long night), and not a lot to keep me here :(

• 09.21.2012 9:41 PM PDT

Posted by: Separikakku
Only purpose for this bungie site is as an example of how NOT to structure a website. We build sites, and people always expect that a game studio will have a good site - the mindset being that having an eye for a game XUI and story delivery 'should' translate into a website.

Perhaps YOU could apply a job at bungie?
Should be an easy task, given they have had these same adds up forever ... obviously finding it hard to attract good people.

• 09.22.2012 4:57 AM PDT

~:O>~~

Google Chrome can play games!?

pfft... obvious troll.

• 09.27.2012 7:04 AM PDT

Posted by: Carthurlane
Google Chrome can play games!?

pfft... obvious troll.

Trust you are not referring to DeeJ (the OP) as a troll?!?

But if you are looking here are some more games.
(feel dirty now, that post was almost helpful)

• 09.29.2012 1:22 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

Posted by: taive
Make a story on the homepage. This forum and Facebook aren't enough.
Facebook? gave me an idea: how would Crimson turn out as a FB app?

• 11.09.2012 1:59 PM PDT

Posted by: path1k
Posted by: taive
Make a story on the homepage. This forum and Facebook aren't enough.
Facebook? gave me an idea: how would Crimson turn out as a FB app?

Yeah, with bungies willingness to inject resources how could it fail ..... just look at how well that relationship worked out with Hairebrained Schemes (not).

Click on that 'submit idea' button ... nothing to loose.

• 11.10.2012 6:20 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Yeah, with bungies willingness to inject resources how could it fail ..... just look at how well that relationship worked out with Hairebrained Schemes (not).
good point
Click on that 'submit idea' button ... nothing to loose.
better think twice, by clicking it i'll give them another reason to ban me (monkeys must be getting edgy now, been almost a month and only 1 thread was locked in this forum)

• 11.10.2012 7:28 PM PDT

For Carnage Apply Within BEST GROUP EVAR!!!

wicked

• 11.14.2012 7:09 PM PDT

Guessing you haven't played it yet?

• 11.15.2012 1:47 AM PDT

Posted by: kasinga

First there was adbots, now there's -blam!- bots? Ha.

[Edited on 11.22.2012 11:31 AM PST]

• 11.22.2012 11:31 AM PDT

Posted by: Mythical Wolf

Not an ad-bot ... he was responding to an earlier question.
(but like you he doesnt understand the basic etiquette of quoting the thread he is replying to ... see how people can misunderstand?)

• 11.22.2012 3:46 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Not an ad-bot ... he was responding to an earlier question.
(but like you he doesnt understand the basic etiquette of quoting the thread he is replying to ... see how people can misunderstand?)
careful, Wolfy might launch another empty threat if you continue to hurt his/her feelings

• 11.22.2012 8:46 PM PDT

Posted by: nonesin166

Found another adbot. Hopefully Bungie.next will get rid of these.

• 12.13.2012 10:30 AM PDT

Posted by: nonesin166

Found another adbot. Hopefully Bungie.next will get rid of these.

Take care ... been warned that you will be banned from bungie.net for replying to a post from any suspected of addbot activity.

Guess we are required to thoroughly investigate each user before responding ... either that or the ninja was just bored that day ?!?

• 12.13.2012 5:56 PM PDT

glad to know that finally its there on google chrome

• 12.16.2012 9:33 AM PDT