Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: The Truth About HFCS
  • Subject: The Truth About HFCS
  • This post has been reported for violating the code of conduct. Click arrow to view at your own risk.
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Edit post or bust!

[Edited on 04.01.2012 9:15 AM PDT]

• 04.01.2012 8:17 AM PDT

lol

EDIT: This was the best part.

[Edited on 04.01.2012 8:20 AM PDT]

• 04.01.2012 8:18 AM PDT

Posted by: Commander GX
Bungie.Match.com: Our Johnson knows what the ladies like.

Sh1t just got real.

[Edited on 04.01.2012 8:26 AM PDT]

• 04.01.2012 8:18 AM PDT

Join the Bungie Kids Podcast Group!

Listen to our podcast and listen to us talk about the latest Bungie news and Halo: Reach updates!

When I grow up, I want to be just like goofenhour.

I like where this is going.

• 04.01.2012 8:19 AM PDT

So it begins.

• 04.01.2012 8:22 AM PDT

You're WAY over thinking this.

• 04.01.2012 8:22 AM PDT

Posted by: M94 Mushroom Man
This day just got interesting.
Unless it starts raining steak your statement is invalid.

• 04.01.2012 8:23 AM PDT

Listen to our podcast and listen to us talk about the latest Bungie news and Halo: Reach updates!

One of the mods put a lot of work into this April Fools joke. The articles on that tumblr go all the way back to Febuary.

Edit: My favorite part

[Edited on 04.01.2012 8:27 AM PDT]

• 04.01.2012 8:24 AM PDT
  • user homepage:

Join the ANZAC's where an Australian and New Zealand Group but anyone one can join

ha i think its funny.
oh no recon number 54 gone senile? I think not. Recon is just ahead of his time. Senile is the sane

[Edited on 04.01.2012 8:33 AM PDT]

• 04.01.2012 8:24 AM PDT

Not sure if I can take anything serious on April fools day.

• 04.01.2012 8:27 AM PDT

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

We need to rise up and fight this oppression.

Oh hey there

Posted by: petarded2
It's a metaphor for the 07s' lack of identity. too old to be newfa­g, yet too new to be oldfa­g, we wander b.net in search of a home, forever trying to be something we are not.

The Achronos as an alt was funny.

Lol what is this? I think DeeJ mistaken RollinRollin for a mod.

[Edited on 04.01.2012 8:29 AM PDT]

• 04.01.2012 8:29 AM PDT

Seems legit.

• 04.01.2012 8:29 AM PDT

I spend too much time here.. too much time indeed.

I tweet?

Posted by: Spartan1065
The Achronos as an alt was funny.

Achronos is an alt.

• 04.01.2012 8:30 AM PDT

Not the best April Fool's joke, but I liked it. I especially liked the part about Recon Number 54's real identity.

Who the hell do you think I am?

I'm so confused.

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

Posted by: Switchfoot4

I am guessing the guy with the glass of alcohol and Japanese Marathon shirt is Recon.

None of them look like Rollin...

I think you're mistaking Yoozel for Rollin.

• 04.01.2012 8:31 AM PDT

Posted by: AngryBrute1
Oh yeah, since somebody does not believe what YOU believe; that makes us vapid...
I cannot grasp that what you call "Something happened to nothing, and that nothing became something, and it was smaller than than a period."

This is the beginning of the end...

Posted by: Commander GX
Bungie.Match.com: Our Johnson knows what the ladies like.

Posted by: spartain ken 15

I am guessing the guy with the glass of alcohol and Japanese Marathon shirt is Recon.

Aye.

• user homepage:

One of the mods put a lot of work into this. The articles on that tumblr go all the way back to Febuary.
You're damn right I did. I am here to expose the truth about these devils. I am ashamed to be a part of this, but fortunately, my position allows me to be the inside man working for you guys.

• 04.01.2012 8:34 AM PDT
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

Posted by: r c takedown
Yax is a shining beacon in these dark times. You should all strive to be more like Yax.

So April Fools 2012 wasn't a complete disappointment afterall. Good job.

• 04.01.2012 8:35 AM PDT

Notice how no mods have posted yet, that are astonished they have been compromised and are trying to plug up the leak.

• 04.01.2012 8:36 AM PDT