Bungie.net Community
This topic has moved here: Subject: Awkward moments on the Job @ Bungie
  • Subject: Awkward moments on the Job @ Bungie
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: Awkward moments on the Job @ Bungie

What kinds of strange and awkward things would you guess goes on in that studio?

Also, someone turn down the lights......it's so bright in from all the gold that I'm going to need eye surgery if I keep this tab open any longer.

• 05.01.2012 3:42 AM PST

HFCS verb \hiff-cix\
1 a: The act of using the Unleash Ninjas button, and performing a moderation act.

Wat
Posted by: RC 1207 Sev
Also, someone turn down the lights......it's so bright in from all the gold that I'm going to need eye surgery if I keep this tab open any longer.

• 05.01.2012 3:52 AM PST

Кланяються мені!

The Mail Sack is still open, need I direct your gaze to it?

• 05.01.2012 3:57 AM PST

Posted by: ecartman1214
The Mail Sack is still open, need I direct your gaze to it?
I'm askin the community....not the workers.

Lot's o Gold.

• 05.01.2012 3:59 AM PST

Known by some, but not by all.
Soffish: Do not eat!
TWP Assistant Director.

Employee is talking about Jason Jones and doesn't realize he's standing right behind. Very awkward indeed.

~Delta

• 05.01.2012 7:37 AM PST

i c u thar c' ing my signiture

Yours in _Kai_

They find Achronos spinning around in circles in his chair.

[Edited on 05.01.2012 9:38 AM PDT]

• 05.01.2012 9:38 AM PST

One day, I printed out a rather lengthy email message for reference at a meeting. Like many emails, this one concluded with the words "thank you". Those last two words were the only ones that appeared on the second page of the print-out. I approached urk's desk and handed him the piece of paper that contained the friendly expression of gratitude.

"I would like for you to have this" I said in my creepiest dead-pan.

I was newer to the job, so he was still taking most of what I said at face value. When he looked at the page, he passed it back to me with a roll of his dreamy blue eyes.

"You don't want it?" I asked in wounded tones.

"No! I want you to fold it up, and shove it up your ass!"

[Edited on 05.01.2012 12:44 PM PDT]

• 05.01.2012 12:41 PM PST

-Watertribe-

Posted by: DeeJ
One day, I printed out a rather lengthy email message for reference at a meeting. Like many emails, this one concluded with the words "thank you". Those last two words were the only ones that appeared on the second page of the print-out. I approached urk's desk and handed him the piece of paper that contained the friendly expression of gratitude.

I was newer to the job, so he was still taking most of what I said at face value. When he looked the page, he passed it back to me with a roll of his dreamy blue eyes.

Oh god LOL!

Thread saved!

• 05.01.2012 12:42 PM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Positive vibes.

Haha. I can imagine, as with any workplace, there have been quite a few awkward moments. :)

[Edited on 05.01.2012 12:50 PM PDT]

• 05.01.2012 12:43 PM PST

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

I was newer to the job, so he was still taking most of what I said at face value. When he looked the page, he passed it back to me with a roll of his dreamy blue eyes.

Great, I am at the weird part of Bungie.net again.

• 05.01.2012 12:43 PM PST

Not going to lie, that made me laugh hard.

• 05.01.2012 12:52 PM PST

I was newer to the job, so he was still taking most of what I said at face value.

Are you implying he doesn't still take what you say at face value?

• 05.01.2012 12:54 PM PST

I've found my new sig guys!

• 05.01.2012 12:54 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Fabled Legendary Member

I understand nothing because my life is a conspiracy.

I was newer to the job, so he was still taking most of what I said at face value. When he looked at the page, he passed it back to me with a roll of his dreamy blue eyes.

Thank you for reviving my day.

• 05.01.2012 12:56 PM PST
  • gamertag: ALI217
  • user homepage:

I'm gonna finish it. Just like Jigga did to the pyramid.

Posted by: spartain ken 15

Great, I am at the weird part of Bungie.net again.

lol!

• 05.01.2012 1:01 PM PST

So, did you do it?

• 05.01.2012 1:34 PM PST
  •  | 
  • Exalted Mythic Member

I came for Halo, but I heard the Tru7h, fought thru Carnage, and stayed for Bungie.

No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.--Teddy Roosevelt

It must have hurt.

• 05.01.2012 3:07 PM PST

Perpetual Ninja in training.

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."

DMH

Los Paranoias

I wonder if they do paper air planes at Bungie?

• 05.01.2012 3:28 PM PST

Posted by: AngryBrute1
Oh yeah, since somebody does not believe what YOU believe; that makes us vapid...
I cannot grasp that what you call "Something happened to nothing, and that nothing became something, and it was smaller than than a period."

Posted by: Delta 15t
Employee is talking about Jason Jones and doesn't realize he's standing right behind. Very awkward indeed.

~Delta
A mail carrier is passing out mail, and Stosh gets a letter, and it has a piece of bread in it.

• 05.01.2012 3:30 PM PST

Xbox LIVE gamertag: Dat3lessNutella
Steam username: TopWargamer
To look up my Halo stats...search for the gamertag TopWargamer.
SAVED THREAD PAGES: 283
One does not simply get rid of TopWargamer so easily.
You know this to be true.
ALL HAIL GABEN

Posted by: Mythical Wolf

Not going to lie, that made me laugh hard.

• 05.01.2012 3:31 PM PST

Non facete nobis calcitrare vestrvm perinaevm.

Posted by: Achronos
You imply a level of control over Halo: Reach matchmaking that we no longer have. Or, in your vernacular, it isn't our shiznit anymore.

Active 9/1/11, Heroic 12/25/12

That was the most inspirational thing I've read all day.

• 05.01.2012 3:35 PM PST

Urk, corroborate.

• 05.01.2012 4:02 PM PST

In a time long past, the armies of the dark came again to the lands of men. Their leaders became known as the fallen lords, and their terrible sorcery was without equal in the west.
In 30 years they reduced the civilized nations into carrion and ash. Until the free city of Madrigal alone defined them. An army gathered there, and a desperate battle was joined against the fallen
Heros were born in the fire and bloodshed of the wars which followed and their names and deeds will never be forgotten

"No! I want you to fold it up, and shove it up your ass!

What a jURK.

• 05.01.2012 4:03 PM PST

Posted by: spartain ken 15

"No! I want you to fold it up, and shove it up your ass!

What a jURK.
Well, he is the jURKstore.

• 05.01.2012 4:05 PM PST

• Pages:
  • of 3