Halo: Combat Evolved Forum
This topic has moved here: Subject: What Will You Never Forget?
  • Subject: What Will You Never Forget?
  • Pages:
  • of 3
Subject: What Will You Never Forget?

Cammalamm is the best.

External Links-
>My Photobucket page
>My Twitter account

What will you never forget about halo ce? The great story? The characters?

I Will with never forget first landing on this ring world called halo...

• 05.16.2012 11:12 PM PST

Halo 2 > Halo 3 > Halo 3 ODST > Halo Reach > Halo CE

Based on campaigns.

My disappointment when I first played it. It still clouds my judgement if the game today

• 05.17.2012 3:20 AM PST

Friggin deal with it

Stepping out of the escape pod on "Flawless Cowboy" for the first time and seeing the vast landscape. The first time was EPIC! Similar to dropping out of the Pelican for the first time on Silent Cartographer

• 05.17.2012 4:20 AM PST
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Too many to choose from.

Most memorable to me:

-Thirsty Grunt
-Silent Cartographer beach landings
-1st Hunter pair on Silent Cartographer
-AotCR's last battle with Zealot and Grunts
-343 Guilty Spark (the level)

[Edited on 05.17.2012 2:58 PM PDT]

• 05.17.2012 5:14 AM PST

-blam!- Was that actually blammed out? Or did I just type it? You'll never know.

That you could actually be a black Spartan.

• 05.17.2012 11:08 AM PST

"Except we, we're the zebras. All fenced in...and ready for the slaughter!"

||S-fen Knee-cheh
||19th Shock Troops Battalion

I love the introduction of the flood through Jenkins video file. The light hear-ted banter in the Pelican to the frightening encounter with the new enemy was, in my opinion, paced very well. I go back and play 343 Guilty Spark just to watch that cut scene. The only scene that comes close is the vignette on the ledge of the Map room on The Silent Cartographer.

• 05.17.2012 1:24 PM PST

There really is too much to mention.

• 05.17.2012 7:39 PM PST

Games I like:,
Half-Minute Hero
MBU
Portal
Halo 3 is the best Halo ever
Maps I like: Turf, Avalanche, Pylon, Sandbox, Breakpoint and many more.

Running over a Hunter with a tank.

• 05.18.2012 2:31 PM PST

New Marathon? Thanks Bungie!

the multiplayer that started it all

• 06.14.2012 9:15 PM PST
  • user homepage:

Sometimes, I dream about cheese.

i melee attacked my brother in the crotch with a sniper rifle after zooming in on it. we pissed ourselves laughing literally
i know, what i just wrote sounds stupid but i was 10 years old at the time, good times.

• 06.15.2012 4:17 AM PST

When your spirit is floatin' down the tunnel, toward the light, you know wot's behind the light? It's not god. It's me. And I'm gonna kick your --- soul all the way back down the tunnel, 'til you choke on your own ---'d up ribs. Now. Wake. The ----. Up!

Getting hit by a flying hunter.

• 06.15.2012 11:57 AM PST
  •  | 
  • Intrepid Mythic Member
  • gamertag: bob570
  • user homepage:

R.I.P. Halo 2
11/9/04 - 4/15/10

- B( )B

Posted by: chickenlittle
There really is too much to mention.
Exactly this. Not only from the game itself, but the all the times with friends that this game created.

• 06.15.2012 4:38 PM PST

Actually not a whole lot I'll forget, oddly.

• 06.15.2012 4:42 PM PST

My main xbox gamertag is Jrman16753
Do you like intelligent debating? Join secular sevens.
Do you love space and astormony join space explorers.
My name is Jordan, I like video games, books, films, history, science, politics, geography and religion.
Never stop learning and always question.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
Sapere aude

The great story.

• 06.16.2012 8:25 AM PST

@spawn031

"So much of what we do is ephemeral and quickly forgotten, even by ourselves, so it's gratifying to have something you have done linger in people's memories." John Williams

Trying to beat The Maw for the first time on Legendary with my brothers. Actually my dad managed to be there as well. We put a couple hours easily into that last segment of the campaign.

Also, FFA Rockets of Chiron TL-34 was great times.

• 06.16.2012 10:55 AM PST
  • user homepage:

The hunters, I will never forget them.

• 06.17.2012 10:11 PM PST

Something smells fishy...

The entire experience of playing the game.

• 06.18.2012 7:01 AM PST
  • user homepage:

I like driving a warthog,but im even better at piloting a falcon,im horrible at driving tanks though,but im pretty handy with the revanant.Im a huge team player,because i'll protect every single one of my team mates on the field,and im great with short range weapons.I wont mind traveling to the middle of the battlefield to leave a drop shield for my squad to heal up.But dont get me wrong,I prefer working alone,and if given the option,stealth is primaryMy gamertag is Pongo Hunter ~Fury~

My memorys a bit cloudy with halo Ce,but i remember walking down a hall,just finished killing 2 hunters outside,im about to walk into another hallway til this sneaky ass elite locks the door and starts laughing -.-

• 06.21.2012 10:50 PM PST

I ♥ Bungie!

That Gold Elite from that stupid bridge!

• 06.23.2012 7:14 PM PST
  • user homepage:

"The Flood"
It's like the game restarted. On a new system, you couldn't really know what constituted a full game. It seemed like borrowed time when "Well Enough Alone" came on the screen. The holy S surprise of a sudden new enemy in such ludicrous numbers...I was literally giddy. And disturbed.

• 06.23.2012 7:33 PM PST

How Cortana said sooo many things to throw me off track.

• 06.24.2012 2:56 AM PST
  • user homepage:

Great content, everybody. Back in the day, I eventually realized that following Cortana's lead meant certain death. And TGI's post reminds me of my work buddy's experience of being a better Halo partner than his son's friends. Yep, us oldsters are still worth something. We may not be lightning fast, but we appreciate when your health is low...or when you need a hand...

• 06.24.2012 8:54 PM PST

T.J.R

The music. The game play. The customs. And how awesome it was even though it was 2001

• 06.27.2012 2:41 PM PST

He's right on top of us! I wonder if he is using the same wind we are using...

Ockeghem
Missa Prolationum

Also for me it was landing on the ring. Finally...a beautiful, outside, FPS with fun aliens to pew pew.

• 06.28.2012 1:15 AM PST

• Pages:
  • of 3