Off Topic: The Flood
This topic has moved here: Subject: How do you unlock the secret ending.
  • Subject: How do you unlock the secret ending.
  • Pages:
  • of 2
Subject: How do you unlock the secret ending.

Join Sapphire

*Sips Chocolate Milk*

I killed the guy with my abilities to retrieve it but when I beat the game I don't see any cutscenes after the credits roll. How do i get secret ending?

• 06.24.2012 7:16 PM PDT

what game?

• 06.24.2012 7:17 PM PDT
  • gamertag: [none]
  • user homepage:

Are you sure you shot the proton torpedo into the exhaust shaft?

These are not the informations you are looking for. Unless you're looking for my informations.

Check us out. Registration is not open, so please contact me or another member of the site if you would like to consider joining.

Haven't you seen the video?

Here's the link

Greensleeves

10/10

Would bang.

-Watertribe-

You forgot to frogblast the vent core.

[Edited on 06.24.2012 7:18 PM PDT]

• user homepage:

well did you do that thing?

Yes, I know my username is the 330th sequel to a terrible movie. You don't have to keep telling me.

Posted by: Insane Monx
Haven't you seen the video?

Here's the link

I keep clicking the link but nothing's happening!!1!11one!

OT - Did you snap the disk (if you have it) in half and tape it back together?

[Edited on 06.24.2012 7:18 PM PDT]

• 06.24.2012 7:18 PM PDT

For Tru7h and Honor

Did you remember to go the the secret thing?

Join Sapphire

*Sips Chocolate Milk*

Posted by: Snafuperman
well did you do that thing?
I said that in the op. I took it from the man by using all of my abilities.

Welcome, welcome to city 17...

i think you accidentally the entire game...

[Edited on 06.24.2012 7:19 PM PDT]

Give TK Zombrex.

• 06.24.2012 7:19 PM PDT

...We returned with a gift.

You forgot to hold X, didn't you?

• 06.24.2012 7:19 PM PDT

You have to flip the crab for massive damage.

• 06.24.2012 7:20 PM PDT

Aim high

You need all 648 poked00z to get the national thesaurus.

• 06.24.2012 7:20 PM PDT

It's not my fault, I was just trying to tie my shoe!

Join TFS, the grooviest private group on bungie.net! We r cewl gaiz who dun fraid of nething. Join for heated debates, game nights, and lols. We're waiting! (Be a man) We must be swift as the coursing river. (Be a man), With all the force of a great typhoon. (Be a man), With all the strength of a raging fire. Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!

You need to take the Tiara of Death to the megadestructooor5000 before the mission with the evil russians and the aliens.

• 06.24.2012 7:22 PM PDT

A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him.

Well you missed that one thing.

• 06.24.2012 7:23 PM PDT
  •  | 
  • Senior Legendary Member

Typing in random letters = somewhat coherent username!

OP, you need to kill the guy who has your abilities, not kill some guy with your abilities.

Also, I lost the game.

• 06.24.2012 7:35 PM PDT

Remember Elk

Have you tried xbox.com for a wider variety of opinions and tips? Thet get techical and that should get you hot even if it doesn't help.

• 06.24.2012 7:36 PM PDT

Join TFS, the grooviest private group on bungie.net! We r cewl gaiz who dun fraid of nething. Join for heated debates, game nights, and lols. We're waiting! (Be a man) We must be swift as the coursing river. (Be a man), With all the force of a great typhoon. (Be a man), With all the strength of a raging fire. Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!

Posted by: SH4D0W0733
Have you tried xbox.com for a wider variety of opinions and tips? Thet get techical and that should get you hot even if it doesn't help.

Don't listen to him, it's a sham site. What you really need is xbox.com

• 06.24.2012 7:38 PM PDT

....(....\............../....)
.... \....\........... /..../
......\....\........../..../
.......\..../´¯.I.¯`\./.../
......./... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
......I.....I....I...¯¯.\...\
......I.....I´¯.I´¯.I..\...) Rock on

Try xbox.com

• 06.24.2012 7:39 PM PDT

Remember Elk

Posted by: Edmi Wohusee

Okay, so we did play on him being a newer member in an attempt to trick him into folly, however if he can't tell the difference between xbox.com, xbox.com and that awful site you just linked which break half the time he really have no point being here.

• 06.24.2012 7:41 PM PDT
  • user homepage:

Hey, uh, if you like vs threads, then check out this little group right here, if you have the time. It's pretty fun, just hop right in.

You need to skydive through flaming hoops while avoiding the flying nuclear sharks and avoiding the aliens' lasers. And hit every floating target with your throwing knives, obviously.

Good luck.

• 06.24.2012 7:42 PM PDT

Posted by: Edmi Wohusee

Okay, so we did play on him being a newer member in an attempt to trick him into folly, however if he can't tell the difference between xbox.com, xbox.com and that awful site you just linked which break half the time he really have no point being here.

What are you saying? xbox.com is twice as good as that silly xbox.com you linked. Also OP, xbox.com is a very ameture site, so go over to xbox.com

• 06.24.2012 7:45 PM PDT

• Pages:
  • of 2